Server Issues - Compensation

7 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,723 posts
2,756 battles

Captains,

Many of you had to endure choppy seas during the last weekend as our EU data center was plagued by network issues. We know sailing under such conditions is far from ideal, so we’d like to make it up to you with a small token of appreciation.

Just play 1 battle (Random/Coop/Clans/Operations) between Feb 14, 05:00 UTC and Feb 21, 05:00 UTC and you will get 20x Equal Speed Charlie London flags + 20x Zulu flags, giving you additional XP and credits!

Thank you for sticking with us!

• Cool 7
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Players
5 posts
564 battles

I bought and paid for Doubloons today and you took the money from my PayPal account but you haven't given me any doubloons.

[NED]
Players
1,830 posts
6,999 battles

Glad i was not a victim of the connection problems but i would be rather grumpy had i been playing during a connection loss and losing precious dragon flags because of it.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,812 posts
12,610 battles
26 minutes ago, Arjay said:

I bought and paid for Doubloons today and you took the money from my PayPal account but you haven't given me any doubloons.

Can you please contact our customer support, they can check your transaction history and help you :)

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 2

[HOO]
Beta Tester
680 posts
5,743 battles

I thought it was my, dare I even say it...... French ISP. Thanks for fronting up and the flags are a welcomed bonus.

:Smile_Default:

Beta Tester
813 posts
9,863 battles

nah, with some traceroutes i did on sunday, the spikiness was visible between an Hopus and a core-backbone node
(hopus beeing the european routing backbone, shared by most ISPs, core-backbone beeing the datacenter in Luxembourg that WG uses)

Sign in to follow this