Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RedAnark

Urgent! need a suggestion on Captan Skills, Mogami and Bismark

30 comments in this topic

[SKIDZ]
Players
837 posts

IFHE is very situational and will only benefit you in certain circumstances where as DE has a chance of helping every shot on every target I tried IFHE on all my ships with 152s and 155s but have gone back to DE make of that what you will

Players
6,453 posts
8,539 battles
20 minutes ago, chazwozza said:

IFHE is very situational and will only benefit you in certain circumstances where as DE has a chance of helping every shot on every target I tried IFHE on all my ships with 152s and 155s but have gone back to DE make of that what you will

0606dc9e03f7bd8f603e121d2d8f9bb36b98fb7a

That way you keep HE penetration and lose only one percent of fire chance.

[SKIDZ]
Players
837 posts
1 hour ago, Panocek said:

0606dc9e03f7bd8f603e121d2d8f9bb36b98fb7a

That way you keep HE penetration and lose only one percent of fire chance.

As stated IFHE is very situational and 7points for -1 fire chance Vs 3 points for +2 only trying to inform please don't see this post as argumentative as ultimately play your ships how you want just trying to impart information

Players
6,453 posts
8,539 battles
17 minutes ago, chazwozza said:

As stated IFHE is very situational and 7points for -1 fire chance Vs 3 points for +2 only trying to inform please don't see this post as argumentative as ultimately play your ships how you want just trying to impart information

If ability to damage up to 32mm plating is "situational" then I don't know what's reliable in your book

[SKIDZ]
Players
837 posts
3 hours ago, Panocek said:

If ability to damage up to 32mm plating is "situational" then I don't know what's reliable in your book

Tier 8 -10 BBs and some T10 cruisers have 32mm armour at the bow and stern some cruisers at the side but nearly all others are 25 in which it makes no difference so for 7 points you have the ability to do extra damage on some ships at certain angles with a -1% fire chance so unless you are facing one of those ships within your 15.7 range at the favored angle then yes that is situational in my book.However i`m not here to preach on how he should play or setup his ships that`s up to him i`m just pointing out other options.Pick IFHE and enjoy the game man

Sign in to follow this