Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
7obruk

Few ideas about ships, so maybe someday Wargaming will do something

6 comments in this topic

[TWS]
Players
35 posts
11,934 battles

Hello everyone,

I decided i will stop buying premium ships, i have them all since this post, And unlocked all silver ships. But because Wargaming don't wanna do anything about current problems in game, i don't see point giving anything to them, if they don't keep their part of bargain...

Aaand port are SUPER laggy if you have more than 100 ships in your port.. It literally can take like 10 seconds or more to just click new commader for your ship and stuff,  so yeah..

But back in a topic..  Few changes to ships and give Wargaming a hint, what they should do, and stop just making premium ships what makes port even more lagging as already told.

Khabarovsk: was great ship, but now meh... So  how about we making it like a DD hunterish light-cruiser thingy... to do that: Nerf torps even more to 4.5km so they really are self defense, then give her smoke and heal, so then you can smoke up and helping your team, but because of that 13km range, shouldn't really be a that much of a problem and her spotting stays a same, so it will need someone her to spot those DDs and can only help for killing them.

Shima: well getting outgunned badly, so give her slowish 20km Deep water torps (what can hit cruiser,BB,CV) and rest torpedo options stays a same, so player can decide he can be a battleship killer, or more aggressive and have faster torps

Conqueror: Well everyone will know this, but i will still put it here.... HE reload 45 seconds if alpha damage and fire change stays a same, so player are forced to use AP more often, and enemy BB can have change to angle against it... Or alpha damage down lets say like 5k volley would be a great volley, but still sets fires, so it compensates... or put her fire change down, but then it would lose her "THING"

Mino: Give her 17.2km range, and lil higher shell velocity, so travel times stays a same, because to be honest if you are not totally brain dead, mino really is not a problem maybe 1 out of 10 sees her really a problem... Only if he is a good player and locks himself nicely behind island, but then just get closer, and she start hitting that island.. and if he is open and smoked up, just shoot a smoke

What you guys think??

-Tobruk

• Cool 1

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles

I have no problems in port, haven't noticed it being particularly laggy, can perform all functions without any special delays ...

Giving the Mino an even higher velocity doesn't help getting rid of island huggers, no need to encourage it any further tbh ...

[CATS]
Players
18,837 posts
12,049 battles
6 hours ago, 7obruk said:

Hello everyone,

I decided i will stop buying premium ships, i have them all since this post, And unlocked all silver ships. But because Wargaming don't wanna do anything about current problems in game, i don't see point giving anything to them, if they don't keep their part of bargain...

Aaand port are SUPER laggy if you have more than 100 ships in your port.. It literally can take like 10 seconds or more to just click new commader for your ship and stuff,  so yeah..

But back in a topic..  Few changes to ships and give Wargaming a hint, what they should do, and stop just making premium ships what makes port even more lagging as already told.

Khabarovsk: was great ship, but now meh... So  how about we making it like a DD hunterish light-cruiser thingy... to do that: Nerf torps even more to 4.5km so they really are self defense, then give her smoke and heal, so then you can smoke up and helping your team, but because of that 13km range, shouldn't really be a that much of a problem and her spotting stays a same, so it will need someone her to spot those DDs and can only help for killing them.

Shima: well getting outgunned badly, so give her slowish 20km Deep water torps (what can hit cruiser,BB,CV) and rest torpedo options stays a same, so player can decide he can be a battleship killer, or more aggressive and have faster torps

Conqueror: Well everyone will know this, but i will still put it here.... HE reload 45 seconds if alpha damage and fire change stays a same, so player are forced to use AP more often, and enemy BB can have change to angle against it... Or alpha damage down lets say like 5k volley would be a great volley, but still sets fires, so it compensates... or put her fire change down, but then it would lose her "THING"

Mino: Give her 17.2km range, and lil higher shell velocity, so travel times stays a same, because to be honest if you are not totally brain dead, mino really is not a problem maybe 1 out of 10 sees her really a problem... Only if he is a good player and locks himself nicely behind island, but then just get closer, and she start hitting that island.. and if he is open and smoked up, just shoot a smoke

What you guys think??

-Tobruk

You already gave them enough money...

And your ideas are bad for balance and gameplay.

• Cool 1

[DAVY]
Players
2,579 posts
8 hours ago, 7obruk said:

I decided i will stop buying premium ships, i have them all since this post

:Smile_teethhappy: Good one OP, you are one radical dude.

[CR33D]
Players
3,207 posts
16,619 battles
12 hours ago, 7obruk said:

1) Khabarovsk: was great ship, but now meh... So  how about we making it like a DD hunterish light-cruiser thingy... to do that: Nerf torps even more to 4.5km so they really are self defense, then give her smoke and heal, so then you can smoke up and helping your team, but because of that 13km range, shouldn't really be a that much of a problem and her spotting stays a same, so it will need someone her to spot those DDs and can only help for killing them.

2) Shima: well getting outgunned badly, so give her slowish 20km Deep water torps (what can hit cruiser,BB,CV) and rest torpedo options stays a same, so player can decide he can be a battleship killer, or more aggressive and have faster torps

3) Conqueror: Well everyone will know this, but i will still put it here.... HE reload 45 seconds if alpha damage and fire change stays a same, so player are forced to use AP more often, and enemy BB can have change to angle against it... Or alpha damage down lets say like 5k volley would be a great volley, but still sets fires, so it compensates... or put her fire change down, but then it would lose her "THING"

4) Mino: Give her 17.2km range, and lil higher shell velocity, so travel times stays a same, because to be honest if you are not totally brain dead, mino really is not a problem maybe 1 out of 10 sees her really a problem... Only if he is a good player and locks himself nicely behind island, but then just get closer, and she start hitting that island.. and if he is open and smoked up, just shoot a smoke

What you guys think??

-Tobruk

1) khabarovsk is still a great ship. Its already really really strong. So giving her smoke and heal at the same time? Just no. It would make her straight up broken.

2) no no no just no. So people can just camp istead of capping or spotting for their team. No. Remember when shima had her 20 km torps. They were just staying at range and spamming torps. This might be the worst idea i have ever heard. (Of course after WGs Asashio idea. :Smile_facepalm:)

3) imo conqueror is already soo boring to play and giving her 45s reload would make her more boring. Yes wg should change something about that ultimate braindead ship but 45s reload is not a good idea.

4) to be honest if you are not brain dead, you can work with minos current range. And minos thing is getting close. Why on earth would you ask for more range in mino? 

Players
535 posts
6,773 battles

For the start to help you - use ocean port and it will be a lot faster ;)

1) nope - kaba is ok where he is, maybe just a little rudder buff and that's it

2) no, never, absolutely never - it would make DD who don't cap and BB who would be even further away = kill game instantly 

3) to nerf and balance Conqueror is really easy, rise his citadel so it can be punished and nerf detectability by 2 km so he can be a BB not a dd because it is  not normal that he have lower detectability than Hindenburg, Moskva and H. IV - it would be like Minotaur have 5.5km detect. .....

3) why ??

Sign in to follow this