You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Nath_tank

Keep getting disconnect from server...

8 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
1,361 battles

Hello,

Yesterday I had this problem, I'm in battle and after a while it happens that I have -35 ms and after this I'm taken back to the login screen.

So I try to reconnect again, I'm back in the battle but soon after I'm re disconnected...

Usually I only have between 30 and 60 ms.

Do you know why this happen ?

For exemple:

shot-18_02.11_19_24.16-0841.thumb.jpg.faed9bebc8e98d9899f6ef9321a5e0eb.jpg

Thank you in advance !

(sorry for bad english)

[BFS]
Beta Tester
877 posts
5,131 battles

Have you installed anything in the last few days or done any updates?

One thing you can check is how many Windows applications/services are running in the background by using the Task Manager (press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to start that).  I try and limit what is running in the background as some tasks are resource heavy.

If it's just an internet problem - are you using Wifi?

Things like Tracerroute / PingPlotter can be used to see what is happening to the connection between your PC and the WG server.  I think there are instructions on how to use it on the Wargamming web page somewhere (I've not had to use it for many years).

Try this: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/articles/69/

This can be run while you're playing the game.

[SEN]
Players
115 posts
6,719 battles

I have the very same problem, after last 2 patches. I open an ticket and after 3 weeks the tech guy (very nice and pro) admitted the problem its between my ISP and wows servers. I live in Portugal, and after 3 weeks of intense use of pingplotter I have proof 99% of times the wows EU server get huge packet loss; Almost each game I get disconnected, some times right when torps are coming  to me - after 30-40 sec when I connect again my ship its dead on water... imagine the frustration  for flags, camo and credits loss... Hell, I even get disconnected on port, looking at ship modules ! 

Also, I noticed ( I play wows since 2015)  now you get disconnected to login screen very fast, after only 2-3 min of inactivity on port - a thing who I cant recall some time ago...

Guys, I try all things possible & impossible, with and without AV ( I run symantec total protection), with windows AV and windows FW disconnected - no avail ...

I have a decent rig (and Ryzen 1600x) and a decent graph card (an 1080) and I run win 10 pro x64 Insider build, with all drivers updated.

Funny thing, first 2-3 days right after patch the game run smooth & perfect, but after some days start again with this crazy behavior.. before you ask, yes, I did also an clean install of vanilla game - no avail...

Its impossible for me right now to play ranked since almost each game I get disconnected... the "crash" occur only once each game, but you remain exposed 30-40 sec and you cant say when will happen...

I run a cable  connection with 1 Gb , and my ISP offers 225 Mb dwld/upld (fiber) so the problem its not here... my ping its always 25-35 then, exactly like in the image above, I get negative 35 (- 35 ping) then puff.... disconnected ...

Usually I can log with no problem back in 30-40 sec, but this make the game 90% frustration and only 10% fun...

login1.worldofwarships.eu.png

Players
1 post
1,636 battles

I have the same problem. When I downloaded the game at the start of the week, I hardly ever got a disconnect. Now I get disconnected twice every game. I come back after ~30 seconds but I've either lost half my aircraft or have been hit by torps in that time. It's extremely frustrating. It's not my pc (gtx970 and similar high end hardware) and my internet is fine too, my ping is around 35 (which is actually quite high, I normally don't enter double digits in other games. WoW server?). I also made exceptions in my av. What else could cause this?

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,573 battles
34 minutes ago, Pretpakket said:

I have the same problem. When I downloaded the game at the start of the week, I hardly ever got a disconnect. Now I get disconnected twice every game. I come back after ~30 seconds but I've either lost half my aircraft or have been hit by torps in that time. It's extremely frustrating. It's not my pc (gtx970 and similar high end hardware) and my internet is fine too, my ping is around 35 (which is actually quite high, I normally don't enter double digits in other games. WoW server?). I also made exceptions in my av. What else could cause this?

Please refrain from necromancy (digging out threads that are rather old and without a recent comment) it is bad manners in this Forum.

The disconnect can be caused by several things even out of either your and WG control so I can't really help you there.

The Ping of 35 is pretty standart and doesn't have anything to do with how good your pc is but how far the data has to travel to WGs server. If you were to play on the Asia server from here double digits ping would be luxury.

[POI--]
Players
3,912 posts
5,023 battles
6 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

Please refrain from necromancy (digging out threads that are rather old and without a recent comment) it is bad manners in this Forum.

It is bad manners on most forums that do not explicitly tell you to do so.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,573 battles
21 minutes ago, Riselotte said:

It is bad manners on most forums that do not explicitly tell you to do so.

Well I know but as you said there are exceptions so I just refered to our Forum because that is the issue at hand.

I don't care what he does on any other Forum I don't frequent. :cap_tea: