You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lost_Nebulas

Wailing Wall ( Are you sad .. Come in )

14 comments in this topic

Players
309 posts
6,005 battles

Enemy team died within 5 minutes, everyone got 500 XP.

Thanks, MM!

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,433 battles

Is this like another went thread? Not the first, not the last, everyone who rants will open a new topic instead of posing here anyway

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,866 posts
10,704 battles
2 hours ago, PzychoPanzer said:

i-dont-know-whats-going-on-here-and-at-t

......... all that, and I even didnt post yet? :Smile_hiding:

ccc.jpg

Nailed it? :Smile_hiding::Smile_coin::Smile_honoring: (and surpassed your ..... "expectations" even too, maybe?:Smile_trollface: )

Personally, I think the thread and the rage should have the same level of freshness. You cant pour red hot rage into an sour old thread and expect everyone to experience the taste of the bile as if the thread was freshly cut and harvested too!

FOR fresh locally produced free range salt completely bio and AGAINST packed long range shipped goods. :Smile_izmena::Smile_trollface:

[AAO]
Players
2,263 posts
11,116 battles
36 minutes ago, havaduck said:

Personally, I think the thread and the rage should have the same level of freshness. You cant pour red hot rage into an sour old thread and expect everyone to experience the taste of the bile as if the thread was freshly cut and harvested too!

Eh???

Am I going blind? Have I played this game too much and joined the retard ranks? All I see is an opening post of some weeb pic with crying androgyn that is so typical for those cartoons.

Where's that rage and bile you refer to?

How are you guys responding to things as if you know what is going on? Is there some sekrit magic at work here?

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
1 hour ago, PzychoPanzer said:

it is in tentacles you dont see :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
3,318 posts
12,508 battles

Can we whine about anything or are there any rules we have to abide?

Well, in case there are any rules i'm breaking here, make a cry post about it. ^^

I asked WG for a small birthday gift any they said 'we'll consider it after the CV rework'...

giphy.gif

[ONE2]
Players
2,933 posts
17,547 battles
17 hours ago, PzychoPanzer said:

Eh???

Am I going blind? Have I played this game too much and joined the retard ranks? All I see is an opening post of some weeb pic with crying androgyn that is so typical for those cartoons.

How are you guys responding to things as if you know what is going on? Is there some sekrit magic at work here?

Yes Friend, sadly it's all true. You have played too much, sorry... Seek immediate attention of a competent psycho-medical professional right away.:Smile_Default:

jack.jpg.f8d1e5ec8420a580fda0bf2dbc47dadb.jpg

On a related note, yeeah we all totally know what's going on, but as a Valentine's Gag we just didn't tell you. Bwahahahaha! :cap_haloween:

val.jpg.8717779d23cddc60f0f18a59627cf7e5.jpg

[FAME]
Beta Tester
803 posts
4,376 battles

Normally, I'd try to add something interesting to a thread such as this.

But normally, a thread such as this should be opened in offtopic.

Since this is opened in gameplay instead, I'll assume it's asking for gameplay-related salt and whine.

Don't have any of that atm, sry.