Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jvd2000

Aigle Marathon goals

Aigle marathon ambitions  

120 members have voted

  1. 1. The Aigle Marathon, my goal:

    • Will get the Aigle, the missions seems easy. Time investment is doable
      23
    • Will get the Aigle what ever the cost, family time is overrated.. 26/26
      1
    • Will do the missions as they come, will probaly succeed in getting 18/26
      59
    • When i get a mission, the reward is a bonus. No problem if i dont get the Aigle
      7
    • Will decide halfway, if the odds are against me i quit, if almost there I will continue
      6
    • Dont care about the Aigle
      8
    • I cannot commit the continued time investment up until march.
      3
    • Too many missions currently..feel a bit worn out
      8
    • Will try but the missions are a bit difficult for me, probaly will not get the Aigle.
      5

42 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[SINT]
Players
344 posts
15,224 battles

Today we start part 3 of the Aigle marathon. When you succeed in 18 out of 26 missions you get a free tier VI French DD.

 

What is your goal / ambition in regard to this mission?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,717 posts
8,716 battles

It hasn't been a chore so far, so I don't see a reason why I couldn't complete it.

But I already got the Aigle, so if it suddenly becomes rough I'm not going to push myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
4,524 posts
19,238 battles
12 minutes ago, Nechrom said:

It hasn't been a chore so far, so I don't see a reason why I couldn't complete it.

But I already got the Aigle, so if it suddenly becomes rough I'm not going to push myself.

If you already have it, you get gold or credits? Can you still do the extra 200% XP missions in case you win it, not buy it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
136 posts
3,209 battles

Will do the missions as they come. Dont think there will be any problems for me to get the ship. Will skip missions that seem annoying, like a mission that needs you to kill 4 ships in one battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,717 posts
8,716 battles
6 minutes ago, 22cm said:

If you already have it, you get gold or credits? Can you still do the extra 200% XP missions in case you win it, not buy it?

 

Credits I assume. I have no idea about the 200% XP missions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OGHF]
Players
815 posts
13,305 battles

Will do the missions as they come, have not checked out what missions are ahead of me, but I have done the first 2 missions and just missed out doing the 3rd this morning before I left for work ( numpty BB cowards let us down :Smile_facepalm:)

will be mostly using my Fubuki, Leander, Fiji, Belfast & Edinburgh to do them ( just got into loving the RN CL’s) :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SQRL]
Players
259 posts
11,871 battles

Just completed part 3 - an no containers awarded. They showed as being awarded in my port flag, but no actual containers - aside from the normal one i got for getting past 2000xp. Bit odd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles
23 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Just completed part 3 - an no containers awarded. They showed as being awarded in my port flag, but no actual containers - aside from the normal one i got for getting past 2000xp. Bit odd

You get 5 restless fire camos for the 3rd mission, not some containers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,199 posts
7,034 battles
1 minute ago, wilkatis_LV said:

You get 5 restless fire camos for the 3rd mission, not some containers

Yes, that is correct - no containers for Day 3 completion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[AAO]
Players
2,131 posts
10,637 battles
49 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

needs multiple answers

  • will do the missions as they come
  • seems easy
  • don't care much about Aigle

This.    

 

Same + worn out because of missionspam + (some) ranked + cb...

 

So much that i didnt even look at the mission specs tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SQRL]
Players
259 posts
11,871 battles
12 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

Yes, that is correct - no containers for Day 3 completion.

My bad, the containers in the port flag must have been from yesterday - thought today's seemed a bit easy for 3 containers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTT]
Players
4,323 posts
7,937 battles
5 minutes ago, PzychoPanzer said:

So much that i didnt even look at the mission specs tbh

with these missions, you'll probably get it regardless assuming you simply play the game consistently... I think the missions were mostly pretty easy and generic so you're likely to get them without trying specifically...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[AAO]
Players
2,131 posts
10,637 battles
3 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

with these missions, you'll probably get it regardless assuming you simply play the game consistently... I think the missions were mostly pretty easy and generic so you're likely to get them without trying specifically...

Yea,  that is what i assumed. I would have heard it if there was a mission similar to kill 20 ruski cruisers anyway :Smile_smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ETD5]
Players
295 posts
1,652 battles

I think it's possible to get it if you play on a daily base. Some missions will be harder than others but doesn't seem there's something impossible. Also you do not need to complete all, so you have some margin to accomplish it. However, as I'm not very interested on it right now, it could be a good acquisition as I guess we will end up getting a french DD line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ONE2]
Players
2,785 posts
16,059 battles

I voted "Don't care about the Aigle" BUT that is only because I cheated and bought her already Bwahahaha! :cap_haloween:

 

I'll just do the missions for a bit of fun on the side...:cap_win: Good ship BTW. :cap_rambo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,199 posts
7,034 battles
6 minutes ago, Vlad_Vado said:

I think it's possible to get it if you play on a daily base. Some missions will be harder than others but doesn't seem there's something impossible. Also you do not need to complete all, so you have some margin to accomplish it. However, as I'm not very interested on it right now, it could be a good acquisition as I guess we will end up getting a french DD line.

Well, as you can unlock it without paying any money you could leave it in port or sell it.

 

If you may have an interest in the French DD line (whenever that comes out) you could always use it for a captain trainer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles
36 minutes ago, PzychoPanzer said:

I would have heard it if there was a mission similar to kill 20 ruski cruisers anyway :Smile_smile:

Ahh, the Nachi throwbacks :cap_haloween:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,185 posts
6,367 battles

Doable... probably will get her for free. Citadel missions were so easy with my Algérie lol 7 citadels with her in one game. Made a DS on Dm Donskoi in that game. Was hilarious :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ETD5]
Players
295 posts
1,652 battles
37 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

Well, as you can unlock it without paying any money you could leave it in port or sell it.

 

If you may have an interest in the French DD line (whenever that comes out) you could always use it for a captain trainer.

 

Well, that the plan, leave it at port and play it time to time hopping WG releases a french DD line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TIPC]
Players
276 posts
11,648 battles

Its one of those reare occasions,that I not hyped for a free-to get Prem ship,probably do the missions as they get,but not realy care if I fail in the end to get this ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×