Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Nechrom

Why are the servers down?

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[AKI]
Players
13 posts
2,339 battles

I always have a good match when server goes down... WG finally needs to give out apolodubloons or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TIPC]
Players
409 posts
18,167 battles

WG its better time to find a real  solution for that problem and fix the servers once and for all ....because last 2-3 months conections problems,fps drops etc is hapening all the time ....

if they dont bother to fix this for serious so yes they have better to give many goodiez if they want to keep their costumers in broken servers:fish_viking:

 we did some fun about the server hamsters one, two times but is not fun anymore!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POP]
Beta Tester
1,500 posts
4,900 battles
8 minutes ago, cpt_sparrow_jack said:

WG its better time to find a real  solution for that problem and fix the servers once and for all ....because last 2-3 months conections problems,fps drops etc is hapening all the time ....

Yes because FPS issues are caused by WG servers and not the potato you play with.

 

I have not had any issues with FPS, disconnections or crashes in ages. So from my point of view you are just projecting your ow HW and connection issues to WG.

 

But feel free to disagree. Are you by any chanse using Win10?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TIPC]
Players
409 posts
18,167 battles
9 minutes ago, YukiEiriKun said:

Yes because FPS issues are caused by WG servers and not the potato you play with.

 

I have not had any issues with FPS, disconnections or crashes in ages. So from my point of view you are just projecting your ow HW and connection issues to WG.

 

But feel free to disagree. Are you by any chanse using Win10?

such a d#nk!! u stick with just one word...first of all i play with the same potato 2 years now the last 3 months i have plenty fps drops and much ping..

and mostly i complained for the server problems that it kicks u out of the game sadenly and u cant log in again so the problem for this is not my potato but wgs potato servers...d@nk!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POP]
Beta Tester
1,500 posts
4,900 battles
2 minutes ago, cpt_sparrow_jack said:

such a d#nk!! u stick with just one word...first of all i play with the same potato 2 years now the last 3 months i have plenty fps drops and much ping..

and mostly i complained for the server problems that it kicks u out of the game sadenly and u cant log in again so the problem for this is not my potato but wgs potato servers...d@nk!!!

Curious. I have not yet seen situation where you could not log back on unless the servers were taken down for maintenance.

 

There is two persons I usually play otside the clan I am in. One of them has a very good PC built (not by him) for gaming. He also has Win10. And constant issues.

 

I hardly have any issues with my 4 years old win7 setup. Even that I only have i5-4670K and 16GB memory. Ok GTX1070ti migh help a bit. And steady fibre connetion. Still I would first look the reason from YOUR setup first before blamung WG's servers. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TIPC]
Players
409 posts
18,167 battles

ok go to announce section to see again the new appology thread from wg..also i didnt came here to complain about an imaginary server down again.neither the other players i quess!!!!and most important sto being smart##s!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TIPC]
Players
409 posts
18,167 battles

ok go to announce section to see again the new appology thread from wg..also i didnt came here to complain about an imaginary server down again.neither the other players i quess!!!!and most important sto being smart##s!!

4 minutes ago, YukiEiriKun said:

Curious. I have not yet seen situation where you could not log back on unless the servers were taken down for maintenance.

 

There is two persons I usually play otside the clan I am in. One of them has a very good PC built (not by him) for gaming. He also has Win10. And constant issues.

 

I hardly have any issues with my 4 years old win7 setup. Even that I only have i5-4670K and 16GB memory. Ok GTX1070ti migh help a bit. And steady fibre connetion. Still I would first look the reason from YOUR setup first before blamung WG's servers. :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TIPC]
Players
409 posts
18,167 battles

ok go to announce section to see again the new appology thread from wg..also i didnt came here to complain about an imaginary server down again.neither the other players i quess!!!!and most important sto being smart##s!!

4 minutes ago, YukiEiriKun said:

Curious. I have not yet seen situation where you could not log back on unless the servers were taken down for maintenance.

 

There is two persons I usually play otside the clan I am in. One of them has a very good PC built (not by him) for gaming. He also has Win10. And constant issues.

 

I hardly have any issues with my 4 years old win7 setup. Even that I only have i5-4670K and 16GB memory. Ok GTX1070ti migh help a bit. And steady fibre connetion. Still I would first look the reason from YOUR setup first before blamung WG's servers. :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MUMMY]
[MUMMY]
Players
209 posts
7,082 battles

I have been getting a lot of lag spikes since French BB patch landed, very irritating.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
11,763 battles
5 hours ago, YukiEiriKun said:

Yes because FPS issues are caused by WG servers and not the potato you play with.

 

I have not had any issues with FPS, disconnections or crashes in ages. So from my point of view you are just projecting your ow HW and connection issues to WG.

 

But feel free to disagree. Are you by any chanse using Win10?

 

FPS isn't dependant on WG servers correct (though microlagging can very much look like FPS issues so there's that), but as for the rest ... you do now that there are genuine server issues going on, right?

 

 

Lucky for you if aren't having those issues, but you can't simply assume the problems don't exist just because you don't suffer them personally.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,263 posts
13,339 battles
5 hours ago, Nechrom said:

What is it about this time? :cap_old:

WG is probably trying to fix chat or Division window... :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POP]
Beta Tester
1,500 posts
4,900 battles

OK, I was wrong. Sowwy. But these threads pop up so often I get annoyed and sometimes bark withot any real reason. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×