You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Crysantos

EU server network issues

46 comments in this topic

[WG-EU] Crysantos
1,875 posts
10,250 battles

Dear captains,

We are currently facing network issues on the EU server including random disconnects and division window issues. Please standby while we work on fixing these issues and improve stability. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Your World of Warships Team

• Cool 1
  • Angry 6

[BGNAV] LionHearted
1 post
14,305 battles

We are waiting from 3-4 hours,and we where hoping that the problem will be fixed for the CLAN WARS but i guess not ..... So thank you WG for ruin our night ...

• Angry 1

[-EP-] Exohoritis
229 posts
6,609 battles
15 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Someone is apparently very angry.

I took a day off to play through the weekend to fully commit myself. I am exploding in rage atm, because of this another WG fault.

Of course this had to happen, and instead of playing, I just wasted my whole day to try to fix it, thus it cost me real life money.

17 hours ago, Crysantos said:

Dear captains,

We are currently facing network issues on the EU server including random disconnects and division window issues. Please standby while we work on fixing these issues and improve stability. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Your World of Warships Team

@Crysantos

Actually I am demanding a decent compensation from WG. It is not only today, similar crashes were occuring for some days.

Here is the list what I have lost by this:

- real life day with real life income, as I took a day off to play warships

- a ton of flags and camos

- let my clan down in clan battles

- destroyed my stats

I am not asking for anything unfair, not asking for real money. I know you cannot pay real money back, what I have actually lost here.

VIABLE SOLUTION:

1.) Properly compensate the enraged valuable costumers for your fault. As an old time client who spent hundreds of euros on your game, a day of free premium is WAY FAR FAR BELOW any acceptable compensation.  It costs you nothing to ease our losses with some ingame goodies. I mean stuff, not another empty "sorry guys, here are u 1 free day of premium which worths  0.2euro"

2.) If the previous thing is impossible then just take a bank loan and buy decent hardware to run the server, or otherwise I suggest opening a supermarket instead of running an online game.

• Cool 6

[TOAST] iJoby
1,615 posts
20,854 battles

@Crysantos It's not so much the game crashing, it is the fact we also lose flags & camos for those games, giving us 24hrs premium time would be a nice gesture for the hours lost, but how about also giving us 3 French premium containers for the flags and camos lost ?

• Cool 1

[95TH] Achillies
1 post
3,035 battles

FFs i am sooo pissed off i have lost a small fortune today due to game crashes mid battle and as for trying to play a clan battle well lost even more xp etc. Get a grip wargaming its a great product but dont piss the old timers off the guys that have been their from day one or they will leave im one and i am raging at the moment. hopefully you may consider some sort of re payment for those who have lost out big time as for me cant even reconnect to the bloody game now. NOT A HAPPY BUNNY. 

134 posts
6,962 battles

Well thats offically one day of Clanbattles lost for 50 % of my clan. And for me. Also some of that stupid box missions seem to not have triggered due to lost battles my highlight was the disconnect in my zao that lead to getting flamed by some overzealous guy. A great reminder overall why i decided to spend my money on eve online this month. 

[MCP] G17Loli
6 posts
5,952 battles

It s right, couldn't play the game for all the day, but i also blocked us for the Aigle Marathon, removing easy missions :/

Just Hope wg won't disapoint us in his way to settle this issue :/

183 posts
12,795 battles

u dont facing network issues only today with the  server..last months this is like permantly situation...wargame give a serious solution to the problem or quit the game platforms and open a grocery store

735 posts
14,623 battles

Great, so you set the alarm clock an hour earlier to do the missions, and guess what ? EU down AGAIN.

• Angry 1

1 post
1,088 battles

I cant connect to the game client via steam. It forces me to create a new nickname?! But after chosing a new nick it still wont connect me to the game. 

[SVE] kaoslax
2 posts
307 battles

Same for me. Thought my name just had been banned for some reason and I had to rename.

Anyone know if there's info on the status of the server anywhere?

[TOAST] iJoby
1,615 posts
20,854 battles

UI Gone again as of Monday 12/02 11:32am

shot-18_02.12_11_29.04-0388.thumb.jpg.49d7411b1bf45b023809ca142481f1f9.jpg

[TOAST] iJoby
1,615 posts
20,854 battles
1 hour ago, kaoslax said:

Same for me. Thought my name just had been banned for some reason and I had to rename.

Anyone know if there's info on the status of the server anywhere?

What was the name that was banned?

331 posts
1,957 battles

Some of the angry guys here have SERIOUS issues. They probably need a long hard look at their priorities...

[HF_30] Skycat79
Players, In AlfaTesters
332 posts
19,398 battles

I dont want to be mad against that Update in total, but in my Eyes the new Update causes serious Troubles. I have LagSpikes, the Game is Stuttering, not Loading, the Usual Crashes "AccessViolations" (Critical Errors) and even more annoying Things. The Problem belongs not only to me, there are  serval Guys. Even the Guys who are able to provide a HighEnd PC with loads of GamePower have the Issues, in my Case its a Medium Game Computer but still... im not sure whats going on, especially if you start the 2nd League of Clanwars and in the Middle of the Queue or even on the Start / on the End of the Match your Game Crashes straight off.

[-EP-] Exohoritis
229 posts
6,609 battles

I have sent two tickets regarding this issue, and of course I got useless answers about the compensation. Once more I have to emphasize that I do not want anything that costs money for them or anything that violates any rules. I just want to be compensated for what I have lost during these days. Not a big deal.

I feel somewhat insulted. Maybe if we transform this into a mass movement we can be treated as it should be.

Will past my ticket (a bit censored not to violate rules) as a template, so everybody could send one to WG support in order to be noticed.

So here we go:

Thanks for solving the technical part of the issue, however the financial and morale part of it still remains.

I have lost straight up two-three days (some of us took free days like me) because of this issue, therefore lost: real life days thus real income (just telling, not asking for anything here), big amounts of in game goods like camos, flags and consumables (can accept even this), destroyed game stats (very irritating), missed mission time and missed clan battles time (most irritating).

This was not an "inconvenience" but simply a huge fault, disabling some significant amount of players, robbing them of their time, effort and money indirectly. This must be mended.

I know that you cannot make exceptions but I still demand a proper compensation (do not care if it is global, group-wise or individual based on the damage you have caused) for significant in game economy losses.

The problem itself had been solved but that did not compensate me (us) for the loss what happened during these days. I know what I am talking about as I am an engineering company head manager in real life. Such situation must be treated.

Please forward this message of demands to the staff who is responsible for the solution of this mess. Unless I get an acceptable answer and solution I will feel deeply insulted as a valuable costumer (since 2011 in all your titles) who has spent like more hundreds (if not over a thousand) euros over the time.

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes, 

Exohoritis aka Dennis

• Cool 1

735 posts
14,623 battles
3 hours ago, the_dude33 said:

Some of the angry guys here have SERIOUS issues. They probably need a long hard look at their priorities...

Yes, I feel ashamed I do not focus on curing cancer 24/7....

• Funny 1

[WG-EU] Crysantos
1,875 posts
10,250 battles
20 hours ago, Exohoritis said:

I took a day off to play through the weekend to fully commit myself. I am exploding in rage atm, because of this another WG fault.

Of course this had to happen, and instead of playing, I just wasted my whole day to try to fix it, thus it cost me real life money.

@Crysantos

Actually I am demanding a decent compensation from WG. It is not only today, similar crashes were occuring for some days.

Here is the list what I have lost by this:

- real life day with real life income, as I took a day off to play warships

- a ton of flags and camos

- let my clan down in clan battles

- destroyed my stats

I am not asking for anything unfair, not asking for real money. I know you cannot pay real money back, what I have actually lost here.

VIABLE SOLUTION:

1.) Properly compensate the enraged valuable costumers for your fault. As an old time client who spent hundreds of euros on your game, a day of free premium is WAY FAR FAR BELOW any acceptable compensation.  It costs you nothing to ease our losses with some ingame goodies. I mean stuff, not another empty "sorry guys, here are u 1 free day of premium which worths  0.2euro"

2.) If the previous thing is impossible then just take a bank loan and buy decent hardware to run the server, or otherwise I suggest opening a supermarket instead of running an online game.

I understand your frustration but it's not that easy. We're very sorry about the inconvenience these issues have caused and we're looking into the cause right now. We'll always try to provide you with the best possible experience but issues can and will occur. We'll see whether we can give a compensation and how that one would look like, for now I don't have an update about this yet.

7 hours ago, Bishop_accurate said:

I cant connect to the game client via steam. It forces me to create a new nickname?! But after chosing a new nick it still wont connect me to the game. 

I'll look into it - usually the only reason why you'd have to rename is because your name got reported for being offensive.

3 hours ago, Skycat79 said:

I dont want to be mad against that Update in total, but in my Eyes the new Update causes serious Troubles. I have LagSpikes, the Game is Stuttering, not Loading, the Usual Crashes "AccessViolations" (Critical Errors) and even more annoying Things. The Problem belongs not only to me, there are  serval Guys. Even the Guys who are able to provide a HighEnd PC with loads of GamePower have the Issues, in my Case its a Medium Game Computer but still... im not sure whats going on, especially if you start the 2nd League of Clanwars and in the Middle of the Queue or even on the Start / on the End of the Match your Game Crashes straight off.

I'm sorry that the update caused these issues - is it your ping that drops into minus while you're having these issues? This should be the network issue (which might not even be related to us but something in between).

In general guys, we're the last who want to see the server in trouble, we're looking into it and want to improve this asap. We're very sorry that this isn't working for all of you as it should.

Greetings, Crysantos