You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Crysantos

EU server network issues

46 comments in this topic

[-EP-] Exohoritis
229 posts
6,609 battles
19 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

I understand your frustration but it's not that easy. We're very sorry about the inconvenience these issues have caused and we're looking into the cause right now. We'll always try to provide you with the best possible experience but issues can and will occur. We'll see whether we can give a compensation and how that one would look like, for now I don't have an update about this yet.

I'll look into it - usually the only reason why you'd have to rename is because your name got reported for being offensive.

I'm sorry that the update caused these issues - is it your ping that drops into minus while you're having these issues? This should be the network issue (which might not even be related to us but something in between).

In general guys, we're the last who want to see the server in trouble, we're looking into it and want to improve this asap. We're very sorry that this isn't working for all of you as it should.

Greetings, Crysantos

I really want to emphasize once more that I do not want to make drama, but it would be really fair play from WG if you could somewhat compensate the struck player base with in game stuff. No real money spent, everybody happy.

At least we know now that it is actually being looked after...

Thanks for the quick response.

[HOME] RobS80
847 posts
7,132 battles

@Crysantos

Are these network issues the cause of the recent stuttering/microlag/rubberbanding?

I am experiencing random periods where the entire game locks up for 1-3 seconds and then resumes. You can appreciate that makes the game significantly less enjoyable.

Are these network issues now classed as resolved? Often I am unable to see clan chat or division chat at all until I relog 1 or more times.

[SVE] kaoslax
2 posts
307 battles
7 hours ago, iJoby said:

What was the name that was banned?

It wasn't, just server issues. Same name as I'm currently using anyways.

307 posts
3,815 battles
2 hours ago, RobS80 said:

@Crysantos

Are these network issues the cause of the recent stuttering/microlag/rubberbanding?

I am experiencing random periods where the entire game locks up for 1-3 seconds and then resumes. You can appreciate that makes the game significantly less enjoyable.

Are these network issues now classed as resolved? Often I am unable to see clan chat or division chat at all until I relog 1 or more times.

Just played a few games and the stuttering /lag is still a big issue. unplayable IMO...whether its a separate issue or not it is uncanny how nearly every patch/update causes issues of some sort. Its Getting boring Fast WG.

Please don't take this the wrong way WG and I do not mean to sound ungrateful but Perhaps less time designing badges and new ports and more time double checking update release's and investing into servers may address future issues?:Smile_sceptic:

Your priority's as a business leave me speechless sometimes..

ZXluy3c.gif

• Cool 1

[HF_30] Skycat79
Players, In AlfaTesters
332 posts
19,398 battles
10 hours ago, Crysantos said:

is it your ping that drops into minus while you're having these issues?

Well Crysantos, i checked everything and its fine. Even using WGCheck Tool doing a Ping Plotter and checking the Network. The Problem isnt my ISP or Routing / Port / Router itself. Trying to describe the Problems that ive got with a few Words. I experienced LagSpikes after the new Update, even (what i said on the German Twitch Stream) the Game got some delay on the Start of a Battle (doesnt matter which one, Ranked,Random,Scenarios) - not much but its like 5 / 10 Seconds. If the Game starts finally the ServerPing jumps up to 200ms but normalized itself to my usual Ping of ~32-35ms (which is rather steady).

The Problem is the Game Client feels unstable doesnt matter if i use Mods like Aslains/off. WoWs Modpack or if i use Vanilla. I have encountered serval Access Violation Errors (Game Crashes like the one shown up in the Bug Sections uploadet the Files also...) i know it wont Change in the next Time but some Guys actually thinking that the BigWorldEngine is only able to work at x86 (means 32Bit) and not x64 (64Bit) so it cant handle more then 3GB Ram... i mentioned that also in some Q/A Sections. If my Game Client reaches 2 Gigs Mem Usage, it starts lagging and its even more worse after the Update... my CPU usage jumps up at 1 Core at 100% the other 3 Cores are at 45%

(Topic is located here: https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/95717-game-lags-and-freezes-if-i-reach-2gig-ram-usage-can-you-helpexplain/#comment-2298354 )

I dont know why, or better said, i dont know why that happens after the New Updates. Even that i figured out, if you unlocked a French Missions for a Battleship it doesnt say the Name of the Ship (like Bretagne) it says IDS_TITLE. Im not in Charge of the Server but i would realy suggest that u look a bit deeper into the Update...

Sorry to say, its just annoying, if you cant Play ClanWars because of the Server Issues - if you cant play Scenarios because the Game Client Crashes - if you cant create a decent Divisions because the Divisions are bugged (also i send Invite to Friends, they cant accept the Invite, because there is no "Join Division Button" ) Sorry, that im disappointed.

I have said that many Times in the German Forums, also in the English Feedback Forums. And i say the same as @SeaWolf7 dont take that personal?!
But i have the Feeling after Tons of Feedbacks and Surveys and testing / playing many Battles on the Testserver, doing weird Things (like Movements, Hammering Keys, drove into Islands or what ever Bollocks you can create to encounter ERRORs, it doesnt get better. And the Game itself gets more and more overpatched... (SORRY!) I mean i play since the Closed Beta State of the Game and in the Closed Beta, the Game runs even more Stable then now? HOW?

Because some Guys tried to improve the GameClient... when was it? You improved the FileSystem right? Where the Files got different packed and zipped, compressed ect. since this State of the Game it feels more and more broken. Sorry if thats to much...

[WG-EU] Crysantos
1,875 posts
10,250 battles

Could you please send this + your WGC, pingplotter reports etc. to our customer support. This way it's definitely in the system and I'll check from my end what can be done about this.

Greetings, Crysantos

[TOAST] iJoby
1,615 posts
20,854 battles

shot-18_02.12_09_33.29-0914.thumb.jpg.37da05aa2c36d06333e27cdbb0ad8e71.jpgBoth WOWS 1 & WOWS 2 EU Servers down again as of 11:13am UTC 13/02

[WG-EU] Crysantos
1,875 posts
10,250 battles
4 minutes ago, iJoby said:

shot-18_02.12_09_33.29-0914.thumb.jpg.37da05aa2c36d06333e27cdbb0ad8e71.jpgBoth WOWS 1 & WOWS 2 EU Servers down again as of 11:13am 13/02

Everything seems to be working from our end - could you please run a pingplotter and send it to our CS?

Greetings, Crysantos

[TOAST] iJoby
1,615 posts
20,854 battles
1 minute ago, Crysantos said:

Everything seems to be working from our end - could you please run a pingplotter and send it to our CS?

Greetings, Crysantos

Working fine now, thanks.

@Crysantos have you found out the reason why the server kicks players off the game, and usually after finishing a game, on a daily basis now?

[TOAST] iJoby
1,615 posts
20,854 battles

For all that will use PingPlotter

World of Warships
WoWs EU: login1.worldofwarships.eu
2. Set the Trace interval to 1 second.
3. Press the Start button to check your Network.
Make sure you run Pingplotter while you are playing and for at least 30 min.

• Cool 1

137 posts

Well WG

Constant Lags and bad starts to battles with jerkiness when firing guns.

Since 0.7.1.0 update i'm fighting rudder/speed control and the turret traverse, all now a lot slower/sluggish than before update 

All this is so bad it cost us gameplay and wins.

The only thing that is quick with no issues is the shop sales.

• Funny 1

[TOAST] iJoby
1,615 posts
20,854 battles
2 hours ago, Crysantos said:

Greetings, Crysantos

PingPlotter report sent to CS, I hope this helps.

8 posts
4,563 battles

Uninstalled the game last night and reinstalling but after reading this thread ( which i should have done first ) gonna be kind of pointless now and assuming that the issues that not only myself are facing are still unresolved at this time, is there any feedback from the powers that be about this issue ?

689 posts
2,347 battles

Huh, here I was hoping to have a go at another Aigle mission this evening, but if WoWS is down again, I might not bother. Shame, looks like we won't be able to earn her for free...

:Smile_sad:

[WG-EU] Crysantos
1,875 posts
10,250 battles
3 hours ago, Charlie2906 said:

Uninstalled the game last night and reinstalling but after reading this thread ( which i should have done first ) gonna be kind of pointless now and assuming that the issues that not only myself are facing are still unresolved at this time, is there any feedback from the powers that be about this issue ?

Please provide our customer support with the pingplotter report and a WGC check. The vast majority of players seems to be unaffected by this, with these reports we can hopefully improve the situation and pinpoint, what the issue is. I'll do my best to help you, we're very sorry that you encounter this issue.

Greetings, Crysantos

[TOAST] iJoby
1,615 posts
20,854 battles
5 hours ago, Crysantos said:

The vast majority of players seems to be unaffected by this

How can you say this?

After I was cut off from the server, I went directly to https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/ and it stated that Server Statuses were showing red, Both WOWS 1 & WOWS 2 EU Game servers, and only when Server 2 turned green was I able to load the game back up.

I have also sent a PingPlotter Log to CS 10 hrs ago and have had no reply.

EDIT: after I posted this, I received this message.

5a8383087cc21_DesktopScreenshot2018_02.14-00_26_30_31.thumb.png.cc8c1af4ef1e91fcf52580c8bd86203c.png

1 post
1,216 battles

Hi,

So...since saturday whenever I try to enter the game, I insert my credencials and the game just freezes like the in the photo I uploaded and doesn't enter my account, it just keeps suposedly loading my accocunt but never gets in, Is this a noun issue? Or is it something on my end?

Please help me, because I have been trying to play yhe game a especially the missions to get the Aigle but can't because I can't even open my account.

shot-18_02.10_12_52.28-0501.thumb.jpg.b53e11d1894a89e2fe7ca066b21d26d7.jpg

5 posts
536 battles

I bought and paid for Doubloons today and you took the money from my PayPal account but you haven't given me any doubloons.