Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
john1953

Public Test Rewards

25 comments in this topic

Players
49 posts

Hi. Participated in the recent Public Tests for the first time and completed the noted missions. I understand that WG will email when the rewards can be claimed. I assumed it would be on the day the update was applied. To date still nothing. Anyone received theirs or can advise when they might be available.

Cheers.

[NEKO]
Players
50 posts
5,399 battles

Hi there!  @Crysantos

Can I make one tiny suggestion? Would it be possible to make a small "check your rewards" button or something available at your profile page at warships official page?

Much more convenient - you are logged in, dont need dedicated mail (which arrives weeks after bonuses are available), everything related to you in one place - is it possible?

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,980 posts
8,609 battles

Hi all,

On 2/11/2018 at 6:17 PM, Crysantos said:

We will make them available tomorrow :)

Greetings, Crysantos

Hmm... nothing for me on Monday... :Smile_amazed:

Leo "Apollo11"

Players
494 posts
5,645 battles
50 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

Same every test, impatience all around.....:Smile_sceptic:

it is not about impatience - it is about respect, if we took our free time and did all of the task they asked in the time they ask ( and some are really retarded, some are time consuming like 5 win, to found a clan and play 3 battle when no one plays and you wait 5 min to start  ) why than they can not to fulfill their part in normal time .?. 

[-TXG-]
Players
2,368 posts
13 minutes ago, Cime said:

it is not about impatience - it is about respect, if we took our free time and did all of the task they asked in the time they ask ( and some are really retarded, some are time consuming like 5 win, to found a clan and play 3 battle when no one plays and you wait 5 min to start  ) why than they can not to fulfill their part in normal time .?. 

Every test the rewards come usually in the next week after the patch, You will get them so why so salty about it. NA got theirs this morning so EU will be soon. 

And it IS about impatience with a bit of spoilt brat thrown in.

[POP]
Weekend Tester
533 posts

I'm not in a huge hurry to get the stuffs - I have plenty of flags etc. already - but I consider it slightly odd when you get the "don't forget to redeem" email and when you go to the rewards page there's nothing there. Ideally everything would be automated and the rewards would appear on your main account the moment you receive them on the test server, but for some reason it isn't quite so.

• Cool 1

Players
494 posts
5,645 battles

i know but we didn't get rewards even from part 1 and now part 2 started 01.02. so it is 2-3 week not next week - and now there is 3 French crate in it in which you can get that special mission to play with new French BB line, i got feeling that they are postpone this so you would buy crates ..   It just leave bad taste in the mouth :(

[-TXG-]
Players
2,368 posts
1 minute ago, AndyHill said:

I'm not in a huge hurry to get the stuffs - I have plenty of flags etc. already - but I consider it slightly odd when you get the "don't forget to redeem" email and when you go to the rewards page there's nothing there. Ideally everything would be automated and the rewards would appear on your main account the moment you receive them on the test server, but for some reason it isn't quite so.

Have you also got an NA account under the same email? if so check there as well as you get the flags on both accounts and both NA and EU send you a redemption email.

[POP]
Weekend Tester
533 posts

That is in fact correct. Makes a bit more sense now, though I still think the process should be automated.

Slightly off topic; I'm pretty sure I did the carrier mission twice (and received the reward twice), but I only received one set of dragons. Is that weird or am I missing something?

[-TXG-]
Players
2,368 posts
5 minutes ago, AndyHill said:

That is in fact correct. Makes a bit more sense now, though I still think the process should be automated.

Slightly off topic; I'm pretty sure I did the carrier mission twice (and received the reward twice), but I only received one set of dragons. Is that weird or am I missing something?

Can't check the NA one till I get home but I know they only added the dragon flag etc mission half way through the second test so maybe only counts if you did it after it was added...I will check my NA later.

Sign in to follow this