Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kitkat_Kayla

Can't create/start Div

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,194 posts
5,528 battles

Did you get kicked of the server due to the connexion issue while being in a division ?

 

If so, it means the server still consider that you are in your previous division. You (and your division mates) must leave the game and wait at least 30 minutes for the div to expire.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
465 posts
10,806 battles

Cannot invite and cannot be invited to division although I am not in division.

Tried everything like PC restart, client disconnect, etc...

So I took a day off in vain, no CW no randoms for me today.

The problem is server side.

stuck.thumb.png.8f7ace8ddb4cc414cc236db1fb6f7069.png

 

So dear WG, please tell me

WHAT THE F**K SHOULD I DO NOW?

Yes dear moderators, I wrote [edited], just to draw your attention and do something.

 

So dear moderatos or devs or whatever I demand a compensation for this as you wasted my day. Pay me my expenses for the entire day.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles
5 minutes ago, Exohoritis said:

Cannot invite and cannot be invited to division although I am not in division.

Tried everything like PC restart, client disconnect, etc...

So I took a day off in vain, no CW no randoms for me today.

The problem is server side.

stuck.thumb.png.8f7ace8ddb4cc414cc236db1fb6f7069.png

 

So dear WG, please tell me

WHAT THE FUUUUCK SHOULD I DO NOW?

Yes dear moderators, I wrote [edited], just to draw your attention and do something.

 

I do not give a FOCK about forum ban or warning points or whatever, go ask your bosses whats should you do, just solve this SHITE! 

So dear moderatos or devs or whatever I demand a compensation for this as you wasted my day. Pay me my expenses for the entire day.

This is an issue to be taken to support via support ticket, not an excuse for behaving like a spoiled preschooler on the Forum, thank you.

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
465 posts
10,806 battles
4 minutes ago, eliastion said:

This is an issue to be taken to support via support ticket, not an excuse for behaving like a spoiled preschooler on the Forum, thank you.

What do you think I did first?

I want that sorted out ASAP.  Maybe somebody from WG will do something when they notice  it here, as my beard grows faster then WG support reacts.

But thanks for the great answer anyways> ^^

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester, Players
5,335 posts

same problem me and my clan mate did clubed these poor seals , and after game did see div chat gone , no  1 from us could dismiss or inv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles
19 minutes ago, Exohoritis said:

What do you think I did first?

I want that sorted out ASAP.  Maybe somebody from WG will do something when they notice  it here, as my beard grows faster then WG support reacts.

But thanks for the great answer anyways> ^^

Your chances of being noticed by the devs on the Forum they don't attend aren't exactly high. What you'd need is (in this order, since failing at any step precludes the next ones)

1. A mod to ignore your ranting and not close the thread right away as forum-rules-breaking garbage.

2. A community manager to actually read through this thing and take interest.

3. The community manager to actually act on aforementioned interest and make a contact upwards to someone who actually has anything to do with the technical side of things

4. Someone from these magicians to start analyzing the problem... which would probably require them to contact you for extra information anyway

 

Forum can be helpful with technical issues, but it's this way only because most issues aren't new - so you can get a quick response from other players who know what needs to be done. But if that doesn't help, if you need actual support... then, well, it's time to go to the support, not here.

 

It's not impossible to be noticed here - especially if LOTS of people encounter a problem and the thing becomes a community-wide disaster. But for particular issues that don't seem to be extremely widespread? A support ticket is both faster and more reliable, because - while at the beginning you'll just get someone going through the "please remove mods and try again" checklist - you're actually guaranteed to get in contact with SOMEONE and if the issue proves difficult to solve, it has much better chance to actually be passed on to someone with more knowledge and power. Venting here accomplishes nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
465 posts
10,806 battles
5 minutes ago, eliastion said:

Your chances of being noticed by the devs on the Forum they don't attend aren't exactly high. What you'd need is (in this order, since failing at any step precludes the next ones)

1. A mod to ignore your ranting and not close the thread right away as forum-rules-breaking garbage.

2. A community manager to actually read through this thing and take interest.

3. The community manager to actually act on aforementioned interest and make a contact upwards to someone who actually has anything to do with the technical side of things

4. Someone from these magicians to start analyzing the problem... which would probably require them to contact you for extra information anyway

 

Forum can be helpful with technical issues, but it's this way only because most issues aren't new - so you can get a quick response from other players who know what needs to be done. But if that doesn't help, if you need actual support... then, well, it's time to go to the support, not here.

 

It's not impossible to be noticed here - especially if LOTS of people encounter a problem and the thing becomes a community-wide disaster. But for particular issues that don't seem to be extremely widespread? A support ticket is both faster and more reliable, because - while at the beginning you'll just get someone going through the "please remove mods and try again" checklist - you're actually guaranteed to get in contact with SOMEONE and if the issue proves difficult to solve, it has much better chance to actually be passed on to someone with more knowledge and power. Venting here accomplishes nothing.

Boring.

Want to make revolution, as I am not alone.

 

WG, we want to get the problem solved and we need compensation!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×