You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RubyCookies

Server problems?

91 comments in this topic

[UNOVI]
Players
59 posts
18,991 battles

It is just unplayable today.

disconnection

ui bug OF COURSE

ping spike

I wish WG delete today's all 5 battles records since this pathetic scores are all forced by WG issue.

Players
1,038 posts
11,715 battles
36 minutes ago, robihr said:

yay for the stable servers... 2nd day in a row with problems...

3rd Day, Started on Friday actually.

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
12 minutes ago, The_Reichtangle said:

3rd Day, Started on Friday actually.

even better... weekend is over tomorrow, so they can fix it and give compensation...

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
47 minutes ago, loppantorkel said:

Seems I was the only one who hadn't his daily average of >100k and a kraken ruined.

i had battle with 400k+ damage and 10 kills ruined by server problems. and i was in my hashidate...

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
11,961 battles

Someone should sic animal control services on WG, those hamsters must be chronically underfed and overworked given how often they go on strike the past couple weeks.

[TTT]
Players
490 posts
11,037 battles

Cannot invite and cannot be invited to division although I am not in division.

Tried everything like PC restart, client disconnect, etc...

So I took a day off in vain, no CW no randoms for me today.

The problem is server side.

stuck.thumb.png.8f7ace8ddb4cc414cc236db1fb6f7069.png

So dear WG, please tell me

WHAT THE F**K SHOULD I DO NOW?

Yes dear moderators, I wrote [edited], just to draw your attention and do something.

So dear moderatos or devs or whatever I demand a compensation for this as you wasted my day. Pay me my expenses for the entire day.

Players
8 posts
570 battles
8 minutes ago, robihr said:

i had battle with 400k+ damage and 10 kills ruined by server problems. and i was in my hashidate...

and all xp is also lost. It seems to be that additionally all XP which u farmed in that session is lost too

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
5 minutes ago, Plex1337 said:

and all xp is also lost. It seems to be that additionally all XP which u farmed in that session is lost too

yeah.. i need so much xp to upgrade to next tier... and all that credit earned... you cant get games like that so often...

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,895 posts
10,281 battles

Lag spikes, then kicked 3 times from the server, only for the game to crash upon quitting.

1018665_1.jpg

EDIT: 15 minutes lag and thrown out again.

EDIT2: 1 hour later, still lag and thrown out of games.

EIT3: 4 hours later, still randomly thrown out. 

So, am I going to get flags and camo reimbursed for games I launched, but spent 50% of the time logging back in?

Players
1,038 posts
11,715 battles

It would be [edited]hillarious if someone would clear the divisions that still are stored on the prime server so i can actually participate in [edited]clanbattles -_-

[CAIN]
Players
3,432 posts
12,795 battles

The only issue i had with the server is that not enough potatoes have been kicked from it. 

Players
2 posts
381 battles

Im playing on iMac 27" running MacOs 11.10.13 and the game used to run fine.  Left the game for a couple of month when I tried to log in again recently it kept crashing to my desktop.  I reinstalled the game and now when I try to start up the game I get to the log in page press the connect button then I get this weird message:

"Unable to locate server IP through DNS". Can anyone help me out on this.  I tried reinstalling again but no luck.  

I searched online and found something about checking the ports on my Mac are open.  But also it didn't work.  Really appreciate any help anyone can give.  Have a few days off work and really want to get into the action before I have to get back to work.

Ive uploaded a screenshot of the problem 

Thx

5ab14ba1cb911_ScreenShot2018-03-20at7_55_21PM.thumb.png.4d49aa0879d3e669a18058a259df3cd2.png