You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RubyCookies

Server problems?

91 comments in this topic

[MORIA]
Players
141 posts
24,015 battles
1 minute ago, Tyrendian89 said:

when something like this happened in the past, WG have usually been pretty generous with compensation - i.e. there's a good chance we'll get a full day of premium out of this :Smile_medal:

When most of us received the faulty message of winning a gaming laptop, WG was generous enough to give away 5 camos. Maybe they can do the same when servers shut down suddenly. We spend camo, flags, silver and prem time after all. :cap_rambo:

[BBMM]
Players
981 posts
4,573 battles

Back in but it's dropped the results from my last battle (server kicked us out at the moment we won) so that's three more citadels I have to land. :Smile_sceptic:

[B_S_C]
[B_S_C]
Beta Tester
54 posts
10,559 battles

Back on and indeed instead of getting my 3rd container for the day that last excellent battle has turned to mist and gone away.

Players
1,804 posts
4,631 battles

damn, sounds like my 104k will be wiped from my average dd damage for the emblem.:Smile_sceptic:

[CZWSM]
[CZWSM]
Players
344 posts
16,575 battles

Shitty serevrs, I finished probably the best game in Minotaur ever with kraken a another 5 medals, and I was kicked out in the last second of the battle... After 10 minutes I'm back in game and NO RESULTS COUNTED... so I lost medals, flags, premium consumables and lot of another benefits. :( Dear WG do something with these technical issues, our HW is under par...

[FADM]
Players
1 post

just won my 5 game to get the first  french containers but got kicked from server last game  now win did not count no cash no xp no ree xp and no crates no fun at all

Players
1,804 posts
4,631 battles

Actually, I just checked my status for completing honourable service campaign mission 4 final task (collect 30kXP) and it appears the game has recorded the XP earned in that battle. 

Beta Tester
3 posts
404 battles

Someone call an Ambulance for these Hamsters. And then order a replacment while we are at it :)

Edit: Ambulance has arrived and did CPR and the Hamsters are alive again

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,727 posts
11,539 battles

Hi all,

25 minutes ago, PseudoMi said:

same here

impossible to reconnect, two kind of messages :

- server busy

- server temporarly unavailable

Similar thing happened yesterday (i.e. "The Server Transfer")... I wonder if the WG would do something nice and "reimburse" us... :Smile_hiding:

Leo "Apollo11"

Players
9 posts
2,554 battles
1 minute ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Similar thing happened yesterday (i.e. "The Server Transfer")... I wonder if the WG would do something nice and "reimburse" us... :Smile_hiding:

Leo "Apollo11"

Maybe they should give me a job and I can maintain their infrastructure to a reliable standard!!!