Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hawg

Clan Wars -- The Second Season

2 comments in this topic

[HAERT]
Players
414 posts
5,960 battles

I'm a bit surprised that there is not a thread on this already (or maybe there is, and like a stealthed Shimmy, I just didn't see it?),   But I for one am glad they started the second season of Clan Wars already.

If you didn't try it last season, I strongly encourage you to give it a try this season.   It's a really fun way to play the game.   Coordinating and strategizing with your team against another team doing the same, makes for a really enjoyable experience.    And while I can sympathize with the angry BB and CV captains who feel "left out", its nice to playe with with the current format imho.

Last season my team got a late start, so the caliber of teams we played was much more consistant than what we saw last night.   While most of the games I felt we were pretty evenly matched, there were a few where I felt like we were seal clubbing, and a few where it felt like we were the seals.   

I also enjoyed the challenges of the new maps.   Overall I thought it was a great start.   

Players
494 posts
5,645 battles

It is only good mode in the game - and only one that is true pvp - your full team skills vs enemy full team skills, also 1BB max  so it is as about max non RNG of any kind as it could get  - single greatest and only good mod which exists in this game .. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this