Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Caljostro

Intentional ? France containers for 10 Hurricane wins kinda pointless (=no ship missions) if won after April 13

11 comments in this topic

[UN]
Weekend Tester
951 posts
23,070 battles

The combat missions for battleships will be available from February 9 through April 13. If you open containers after April 13, they will not provide missions for French battleships.

Yet clan battles last until april 16 (that's an additional week-end).

So anyone else thinks this is a bad idea ? I mean 3 more days, would it really hurt you that much, Wargaming ?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles

First of all most players will never make it to hurricane, and most of those who will - they'll have those 10 wins by that time already. Really don't see that as a problem

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles
18 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

First of all most players will never make it to hurricane, and most of those who will - they'll have those 10 wins by that time already. Really don't see that as a problem

As somebody who got the stalingrad flag after the CW season finished I would like the weekend :Smile-_tongue:

[UN]
Weekend Tester
951 posts
23,070 battles
14 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

You can bet someone will get the 10th win on that week-end. And because he is a "bad player" means he doesn't deserve the same reward as the others ?

I know someone who made it to rank 1 with less than 1 hour on the clock. No 2500 doubloons for him next time. Noted.

Beta Tester
4,524 posts
19,238 battles
3 hours ago, Caljostro said:

I know someone who made it to rank 1 with less than 1 hour on the clock. 

Not possible, 1 hour means in at most 4-5 games.

Players
984 posts
5,061 battles

Yeah, this is sort of a blunder, but tbh there have been worse issues, like some of our players unable to play cw yesterday. The season should thus either be prolonged or a bonus session implemented along the way. Oh and I got the flag on the second to last day. So don't just assume when players will get their rewards.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,711 posts
16,312 battles
23 hours ago, Migulaitor said:

As somebody who got the stalingrad flag after the CW season finished I would like the weekend :Smile-_tongue:

You did rather leave it to the last second old chap...... But we got you there...

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles
6 hours ago, 22cm said:

Not possible, 1 hour means in at most 4-5 games.

Less than 1 hour left to the end of the ranked season :Smile_Default:

55 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

You did rather leave it to the last second old chap...... But we got you there...

Yep, RL hitted the second half of the season.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles
10 hours ago, Caljostro said:

You can bet someone will get the 10th win on that week-end. And because he is a "bad player" means he doesn't deserve the same reward as the others ?

I know someone who made it to rank 1 with less than 1 hour on the clock. No 2500 doubloons for him next time. Noted.

I'm pretty sure that "most players" includes the fact that there will be some who get there after the timer runs out. And again - you had your target time, you were too slow, tough luck

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles
1 hour ago, SomeoneYouKnow2 said:

Shouldn't that be around the time when the french battleships become available to everyone?

If I'm not mistaken & going by the "a patch every 3 weeks" thing that we have - everyone should be able to get FR BBs on 22nd March with the release of 7.3, which is a full patch before the mission times out (that happens a day after the release of 7.4). So you should be able to play FR BBs and still get the missions to unlock higher tier ones quicker at the same time

Sign in to follow this