You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
akira135gt

game keeps freezing after the new update

11 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
430 battles

hi guys,

so I just finished updating wows to 0.7.1.0.316936 and my game has been freezing ever since.

so every time I get to a position, the game would always say "not responding".

my ping and fps are fine btw.

suggestions?

[H_FAN]
Players
2,247 posts
31,264 battles

Sadly, No my Game has frozen with intervals since the update in nov/dec. I have a modern Pc I have read that win10 may have bben source for some trouble but for me the problems started later

[WCWVE]
Players
907 posts
14,656 battles

Was having the same problems yesterday during normal play hours 09:00 to 21:00

However after 23:00 no problems at all

The only difference is in the numbers online, after 23:00 they start to drop off

This tells that there is insufficient band width for the number of players online 

[BS4]
Players
1,102 posts
6,210 battles
3 hours ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

Was having the same problems yesterday during normal play hours 09:00 to 21:00

However after 23:00 no problems at all

The only difference is in the numbers online, after 23:00 they start to drop off

This tells that there is insufficient band width for the number of players online 

yup had this yesterday and at peak times this morning too...very bad lag. this has only occurred for me since 0.7.1

IMO WG need to start investing in their servers more....not ports and badges:Smile_sceptic:

Weekend Tester
965 posts
9,786 battles

I don't DC (apart from the 3 or 4 times the server died lately) but what i am getting is where the ship seems to stop in the water and then suddenly rubber band forwards, which is odd. Happening today and was not evident in CW last night. Maybe linked to the EU network issues that they are having (which are also linked to the servers dying a bit lately).

Players
5 posts
5,761 battles

I dont think its everyones computer having same trouble i agree with person that said WG servers aint got enough bandwidth when its at peak times, for gods sakes WG put some of that loot your making off us all into investing in better setup. :Smile-angry: These freezes are starting to be a pain.:Smile-angry:

[SCRUB]
Players
2,476 posts
7,916 battles

Yeah. This actually deserves resurrection as freezes get more frequent every patch