You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jack_Sparrow123

Missouri nerfed income?

41 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, Players
5,335 posts

my friend also told that he get less , but overall for me , dont care XD geting closer to 3B , also musashi still better then mo , if not count creds ;)

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,727 posts
19,849 battles
3 minutes ago, xXx_Blogis_xXx said:

my friend also told that he get less , but overall for me , dont care XD geting closer to 3B , also musashi still better then mo , if not count creds ;)

:Smile_ohmy:"oh no, it's a colorado/pepsi pack" :Smile_trollface: ... in wg logic may boils down to: buff Mo :Smile_great::Smile_hiding:.. looking forward to golden showerrings in clans manor dear leader :Smile_honoring::Smile_bajan2:

Beta Tester
2,658 posts
10,311 battles

No. 

It is click bait. 

The video is somehow "missing" the one result page, that would show if he is using credit signals and a premium account. 

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,219 posts
8,139 battles

I think I have seen a topic like this earlier, a real Déjà-vu :Smile_trollface:

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
829 posts
8,854 battles

TBH I fell like it is true. In the last couple of weeks when I play the Mo I feel I don't do worse than I did and I get waaaay less credits.

When the ship appeared it was easy to get 1 mill on a bit better than average match with premium. Nowadays I only got 7k-8k top with an awesome game (with premium). I could barely get 1 mill. Had a game where spotted with radar many ships in smoke and got kileld by me and my team, did 100k dmg, used up all heals and tanked loads of dmg and capped and only got 8k credits. I mean, how?

PS: I hate those players who say they don't care because they have enough credits. This kind of selfism is disgusting.

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,456 posts
9,552 battles
23 minutes ago, Humorpalanta said:

TBH I fell like it is true. In the last couple of weeks when I play the Mo I feel I don't do worse than I did and I get waaaay less credits.

When the ship appeared it was easy to get 1 mill on a bit better than average match with premium. Nowadays I only got 7k-8k top with an awesome game (with premium). I could barely get 1 mill. Had a game where spotted with radar many ships in smoke and got kileld by me and my team, did 100k dmg, used up all heals and tanked loads of dmg and capped and only got 8k credits. I mean, how?

PS: I hate those players who say they don't care because they have enough credits. This kind of selfism is disgusting.

Be careful what you say matey, there are sad souls around here who disregard the sheer brilliance of the human brain to recognise things we ourselves are barely conscious of, some patterns, etc. These same sad souls simply downgrade any 'suspicion' people have to a colloquialism (tin foil hatting) associated with a clinical condition they know very little of, lol. Whether it's true or not we can only guess. WG have done it before in WoT and caught doing it without declaring anything officially, but their 'nerfs' were usually through indirect changes to what they deemed to be 'balance' issues in gameplay. The net effect was a drop in credit generating capacity. They just make the game very grindy this way, a pertinent point raised in a well-known pc game mag review a while back.

Bottom line is WG will never admit it, and many close-minded forumites here will assign you a tin foil hat label for merely mentioning something you have no evidence of, the irony of which is that these same labellers cannot prove contrary to your suspicions either, but they nevertheless commit to labelling you in the same vein. Just hypocracy at its best.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Beta Tester
4,528 posts
9,851 battles
1 hour ago, Shaka_D said:

Be careful what you say matey, there are sad souls around here who disregard the sheer brilliance of the human brain to recognise things we ourselves are barely conscious of, some patterns, etc. These same sad souls simply downgrade any 'suspicion' people have to a colloquialism (tin foil hatting) associated with a clinical condition they know very little of, lol. Whether it's true or not we can only guess. WG have done it before in WoT and caught doing it without declaring anything officially, but their 'nerfs' were usually through indirect changes to what they deemed to be 'balance' issues in gameplay. The net effect was a drop in credit generating capacity. They just make the game very grindy this way, a pertinent point raised in a well-known pc game mag review a while back.

Bottom line is WG will never admit it, and many close-minded forumites here will assign you a tin foil hat label for merely mentioning something you have no evidence of, the irony of which is that these same labellers cannot prove contrary to your suspicions either, but they nevertheless commit to labelling you in the same vein. Just hypocracy at its best.

"Sheer brilliance of the human brain" got us homeopathy, a flat earth, religions, anti-vaxxers and oodles more.

Actually looking at available evidence got us things of actual value and truth.

Not understanding the burden of evidence is hardly surprising from people like this.

• Cool 3

[FJAKA]
Players
1,991 posts
12,659 battles

I don't know. big MO for me is mediocre earner. I earn more with Big E on almost same game. 

140k Missoury mainly to BBs = 380 k silver- battle won

78 k dmg Alabama mainly to BBs = 360 k - battle won

I don't see that earn multiplier in my Mo

Beta Tester
2,658 posts
10,311 battles
46 minutes ago, 15JG52Adler said:

I don't know. big MO for me is mediocre earner. I earn more with Big E on almost same game. 

Have you also compared baseXP?

It is not just about damage, you know? 

Maybe you can post two results like this, and we can analyze.

For me the earnings haven't changed. 

Missouri still earns like 20% more than a T8 premium, which you only really feel when you boost it with credit signals and camo. 

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles

Just look at his targets - 5 out of 5 are BBs. No, it's not "no credits", it's "you got a high dmg number with low (relatively speaking) % hp dmg done"

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles
35 minutes ago, Jupollo said:

but I think such things could be in patch notes...

I'm guessing you edited your post as I don't see the quote?

Anyway - what would be in the patchnotes? "We remind you that Missouris credit income has not changed, it's exactly as it was in the previous patch" - you want that?

Players
153 posts
12,251 battles
2 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

I'm guessing you edited your post as I don't see the quote?

Anyway - what would be in the patchnotes? "We remind you that Missouris credit income has not changed, it's exactly as it was in the previous patch" - you want that?

yes I wanted to say that video is not so important I didnt even see it all, but it made question in my head if is it true, because that would be pity, cause it was good moneymaker (prem. ships +25%, Missouri +50%).

[SCRUB]
Players
1,625 posts
13,760 battles
9 hours ago, Jupollo said:

is it true?

No. Did this without any credit flags earlier with a loss. 

shot-18_02.10_18_34.43-0099.thumb.jpg.05b096846835972184b127a44ed28195.jpg

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
607 posts
6,034 battles

I remind you that it is useless to specify it was a win or a loss, as the credits are unaffected by that - only the Exp changes.

[ROSET]
[ROSET]
Players
27 posts
3,618 battles

Wether the income is nerfed or not....

There is that "missouri prints credits" thing flying around but let's get the facts straight:

Base money gain in a good match is close to 1 milion, let's say 800k.

If you don't have the wyvern flag and the 50% money camo... then you're stuck to 1 mil credits approx. And let's be honest here.. who has that much wyvern flags and camos? not all regular players I can tell you that!

So 1,5-2 mil credit income... well that's just very very happy scenarios.

I'm grinding free xp to get the Mo because she's a nice ship and while doing that I'm hoping for a super container with 50 ouroboros flags. What a joke that is right?

After opening about 60-70 containers I finally get 1 super container today with Defensive aa fire mod 1. Really? I mean.. really?

If WG would sell those precious flags and cammos that would be nicer than hoping for them in super containers and instead getting crappy rewards.

After all they are selling premium ships, doubloons and so on

So yeah.. the Mo gains nice credits but don't dream about those figures you see on youtube unless you are a very good player and somehow have butloads of wyvern flags layin arround!

Cheers!

Players
153 posts
12,251 battles

WOWs support

Q: Did u nerf Missouri credits income?

A: Hello Jupollo,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming customer support.

There was no change concerning the Missouri ship in last update. You can find all information about changes here:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/updates/update_071/

Have a nice day.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
EU Wargaming Player Support

[MORIA]
Players
109 posts
20,751 battles
On 2/10/2018 at 12:11 PM, Jupollo said:

is it true?

This video skips the credits tab which probably shows the user doesn't have prem. He would have received twice the amount he received if he used prem+flags and camo.

[CATS]
Players
17,846 posts
11,758 battles
On 10/02/2018 at 5:12 PM, 15JG52Adler said:

Doing damage to the wrong ships...

137k damage = 789k base income (with premium) with a Tier VIII ship

16712_591_1518450492.jpg

16712_171_1518450493.jpg

https://replayswows.com/replay/16712#stats

[XODUS]
Players
797 posts
4,757 battles

My (Non Scientific) observations on Credit Earning with Missouri 

Damage a Destroyer $$$
Damage a Cruiser $$
Damage a Carrier $$
Damage a Battleship $

Sink a Destroyer $$$$$
Sink a Cruiser $$$
Sink a CV $$$
Sink a BB $$

AKA, i target the ships that matter

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles
39 minutes ago, JaiFoh said:

My (Non Scientific) observations on Credit Earning with Missouri 

Damage a Destroyer $$$
Damage a Cruiser $$
Damage a Carrier $$
Damage a Battleship $

Sink a Destroyer $$$$$
Sink a Cruiser $$$
Sink a CV $$$
Sink a BB $$

AKA, i target the ships that matter

Reward is % based not dmg based.

So lets look at tier 9 ships - lets say you got 1 penetration on the Yugumo, Ibuki, Izumo and Tahio (bcuz you're US ship, so shooting Japs... yeah)

So 4455 dmg to

• Yugumo - 15 500 hp - 28.74%
  • Ibuki - 39 000 hp - 11.42%
  • Izumo - 78 900 hp - 5.65%
  • Taiho - 57 100 hp - 7.8%

And if I remember correctly scoring the kill gives you reward equal to 15% of ships HP deal as dmg

Also there's the thing of diminishing rewards - I think the comparison (keep in mind it's a comparison so doesn't guarantee the correct scaling) was something like

• Doing all the dmg on 1st ship takes you to 100%
  • Doing all the dmg on 2nd ship takes you to  166%
  • Doing all the dmg on 3rd ship takes you to 200%
  • And so on

That's also why DDs doing low total dmg - but doing it to other DDs - can score high, while something like Conq spending whole game burning other BBs is left crying "but I did the damage"