Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Shatricor

Bretagne GFCS Bug

10 comments in this topic

[210-F]
Alpha Tester
183 posts

When does this Bug occour: When I shot my first salve with my main battery guns.

What do you have to do to recreate the Bug: Put Top Equipment on the Bretagne go into a battle (Game mode doesnt matter) and shoot with the Main Battery.

The result of the Bug is that the Gun range drops to 16.6 km and this shouldnt happen.

I did also a Video: Video

Sry but i dont know how to add the the video otherwies  (its to big)

@Tuccy #WG #Supertesters pls fix this and test this again

• Cool 1

[-FF-]
Players
663 posts
5,431 battles

I have the same issue, the upgraded range mod seems to not work properly. Maybe because of the weird premium status of the ships yet.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,869 posts
14,215 battles

Uh, I don't think a T5 ship is supposed to be able to upgrade range because that slot is unlocked at T9?

Or am I missing something here?

Players
2,137 posts
24 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Uh, I don't think a T5 ship is supposed to be able to upgrade range because that slot is unlocked at T9?

Or am I missing something here?

Yes, he's referring to the Gun Fire Control System, which is part of the usual ship modules, not one of the upgrade slots that can take range, reload, torpedo upgrades bought for 3m silver.

• Cool 1

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,869 posts
14,215 battles
2 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

Yes, he's referring to the Gun Fire Control System

Ah, now I get it.

Got a bit confused since he specifically referred to GFCS and the upgrade is called GFCS Mod. 2

Players
2,137 posts
Just now, El2aZeR said:

Ah, now I get it.

Got a bit confused since he specifically referred to GFCS and the upgrade is called GFCS Mod. 2

Easy mistake, I admit I checked the wording in the client to be sure, the range upgrade is so similarly named between the module (which can be upgraded) and the Upgrade it's as confusing as this sentence is. :fish_nerv:

• Funny 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,585 posts
6,874 battles

I mean, it's effectively an early access ship that's still in pre-release testing, no wonder there are some bugs.

Someone already reported it in bug reports, but it wouldn't hurt if you drop in your video as an addition to that

[SCRUB]
Players
2,004 posts
7 hours ago, BeauNidl3 said:

(...) the range upgrade is so similarly named between the module (which can be upgraded)(...)

Hence the upgrade of Range Module not upgrade of range or range upgrade, even though Range Module upgrades ra(n)ge. (rage comes more often since you miss more at max camping distance) :Smile_teethhappy:

Don't think the day comes when people stop mixing Upgrades and Modules. Only easy way to remember this, is to think about Upgrades Slots (still need to come across someone who'd call them Modules Slots)

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,410 posts
14,618 battles

16kms is the range of other tier 5 BBs. G.Cesare, Iron Duke, König, October Revolution all have a range of around 16kms, so it's not the end of the world.

• Bad 1

Sign in to follow this