You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ZHLvictor

Chance of getting special missions for french battle ships is real low

99 comments in this topic

[PRPR]
Players
9 posts
9,630 battles

I bought 50 premium containers and got 3 normal ones form in game missions, so far no luck. not sure if those missions even exist.

So if want to buy early access of french battleships, think again.

[GOON]
Alpha Tester
349 posts
6,468 battles

See my issue in the other French BB thread....there seems to be a bug with the notifications.

I bought a ton of boxes this morning, got the Bretagne and Normandie and then nothing. You can check the mission status in the Personal Assignment tab.

Got home this evening, started up the game and suddenly the Lyon and Richelieu missions are there, I was never notified while opening boxes and spent way more than I had to.

• Funny 1

[DAVY]
Players
1,937 posts
10,720 battles

bought 5, then 20 and got the T5, T6 and the T7 missions, and the ships are in port now...

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

So if I log in again when I'm home I might get a nice surprise? As I got 20 boxes with only lel TT given to me...

Probably not though :cap_money:

[YJKG]
Players
481 posts
20,183 battles
2 hours ago, Panzerblitz said:

See my issue in the other French BB thread....there seems to be a bug with the notifications.

I bought a ton of boxes this morning, got the Bretagne and Normandie and then nothing. You can check the mission status in the Personal Assignment tab.

Got home this evening, started up the game and suddenly the Lyon and Richelieu missions are there, I was never notified while opening boxes and spent way more than I had to.

Working as intended to squeeze more money out of you obviously! :P That being said, maybe that's why the servers are currently off? So they can fix that?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,380 battles

Of course they are rare.

Also you fail to understand how "random chance" works.

Just because you're rolling a dice for 50 times doesn't guarantee you'll get a 6 rolled even once, it's just more likely that you will then you missing it.

Players
535 posts
6,957 battles

Wtf !?!?! why are you buying that much boxes - you just encourage them to this stupid buy box thing and now for what ??????  so you could get France BBs 1 week before !??  jc  

And the best is that than they will cry why there is so much T8 potato in those same ship - it is a same shi as when they put Bismarck from the box and now we have those shim in team with players that have cpt with 3 skill and sniping from 20km away...

• Cool 5

[CAIN]
Players
3,300 posts
12,472 battles

Can't really comment on the chance of mission drops, the chance to get Dragon signals is so effin low.

Bought myself 10 boxes to stock up on Dragon flags which i have ~100 each left and they are not sold in the shop, i  got a crap ton of Doubloons instead - and the mission for TV BB was in the first 5 containers.

The only reason for me to buy these containers are the Dragon signals and if the signals would drop in each container, i'd have considered buying the large container pack, but as the drop chance seems rather low i do consider it to be a waste of money.

[A-MD]
Players
1,569 posts
8,867 battles

3 boxes - no luck. But the french BB's are (in my opinion) not worth spending any money. I will play through the missions. Maybe I'll get one of them, maybe not. But leading to a Tier X BB which can get penetrated by a 152mm, or even a 127mm DD gun? No thanks. I'll stick to my Kurfürst. For free? Of course, I'm more then happy to take one, but keep in mind that you're spending money for getting "early access" to non premium ships.

• Cool 2

[CR-S]
Players
555 posts
13 minutes ago, SkipperCH said:

Tier X BB which can get penetrated by a 152mm, or even a 127mm DD gun?

every ship needs a weakness, and this one is not preventing me from going for it.

14 minutes ago, SkipperCH said:

For free? Of course, I'm more then happy to take one

Same here, i hope i get a mission.

14 minutes ago, SkipperCH said:

but keep in mind that you're spending money for getting "early access" to non premium ships.

Exactly. I bought a small package with some french boxes because i thought that´s the only way to unlock the whole thing, silly me :Smile_facepalm:. And no mission inside. Next time i will read properly :Smile_bajan2:

[A-MD]
Players
1,569 posts
8,867 battles

Funny thing is that (tried it in a training room) an Erie (with IFHE) can wreck a Richileu by shooting wherever she wants^^ Of course that's not repoducible in a "real" battle it still is odd. any other BB of this Tier would laugh about this. Maybe there's a catch to the french BB's nobody has found yet. If there's none it will soon be funny to shoot these boats to pieces with small caliber guns.

[BYOB]
Players
3,801 posts
15,400 battles

In my 7 containers (2x3 mission, 1x1 Aigle) I had both the T5 and T6 ship missions. There are still 6 containers in the mission left, then there's the next mission set, and the 21+1 containers from Aigle.

Pretty good odds to get the missions.

[SCRUB]
Players
3,423 posts
9,203 battles

I never got a mission when RN BBs were release and I doubt I will get any now.

But im not spending money fro containers ... im not that stupid.

• Cool 2

[ANG3L]
Players
44 posts
6,038 battles

I just realised, and it may be a dumb question.... do we get to keep the ships ? I mean, they come counting as premium ships and upgrades unlocked and already in your inventory. Are they taken away from us when french BBs are released ?