Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
john1953

Clan Question

7 comments in this topic

Players
49 posts

Would like to join a Clan to be eligible for some of this weeks missions. I am not by any means a great player, average at best.

1) How do you join a Clan?

2) Is it all very serious in Clan games.

Cheers.

Beta Tester
1,822 posts
6,109 battles
1 minute ago, john1953 said:

Would like to join a Clan to be eligible for some of this weeks missions. I am not by any means a great player, average at best.

Cheers.

It all depends on witch clan, some have verry strict reqirements/obligations whilst others have next to none, some are verry competitive whilst again others are casual. 

You join a clan usually via ingame invite. 

:Smile_honoring:

Do have a look under Clan Zone on the forum here, you will probobly find a clan that meets you expectations there. 

• Cool 1

Players
961 posts
4,863 battles

Good luck John, 

Finding a clan shouldn't be the hard part, actually winning battles with a group of people you don't know might be. Then again individual stats hardly matter for competitive play, understanding your role does. 

[-TXG-]
Players
2,353 posts
1 hour ago, john1953 said:

Cheers.

Have a word with @cherry2blost about one of the 3 BAD clans....a good choice of 3 clans under his wing with at least one doing clan wars not to a too serious level and also good learning set up...I am sure he will be along to help when he sees this. :Smile_Default:

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/45592-bad-armada-bad-a-recruiting-now/

[SCRUB]
Players
7,279 posts
9,496 battles

Take a look through here, and see if you can find a clan that sounds like you'd fit into well.

As for how serious clan games are, depends entirely upon the folks you're playing with. Some clans are very competitive and do training sessions that you have to attend on a regular basis, with clearly defined hierarchies of does the strategy calling and whatnot, others are casual about it and just play as they want at the moment and everything in between.

[DAVY]
Players
1,534 posts
9,002 battles
2 hours ago, john1953 said:

Cheers.

what weekend mission? you don't need to be in a clan to form a division...

and there's a big difference between joining a clan and participating in clan battles if those are the missions you mean.

Beta Tester
1,671 posts
15,350 battles
3 hours ago, john1953 said:

Cheers.

Hey Buddy, sorry for late reply but was stuck awaiting breakdown recovery for 9 1/2 hours today .... BW is right we have 3 clan groups so there are places for all abilities and intentions.... Pop onto our teamspeak if you fancy it... just remember to bring your sense of humour along !

Sign in to follow this