Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Crysantos

Ship horn filter - did you encounter a bug?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,624 posts
12,166 battles

Hello dear community,

 

We've heard some reports about the ship horn feature filter not working properly for you - if the horn filter doesn't work for you in 0.7.1, please provide me here with your replay & additional info (like videos, etc.) so I can pass this along to the developers.

 

Thank you,

 

Crysantos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles
2 hours ago, Nautical_Metaphor said:

What is the ship horn filter?

In settings you can turn off your horns, people said they can still hear them. I guess that's what this is about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
889 posts
2,506 battles

I have the Enable ship horns box unchecked. I cannot use my horn but I can hear horns of others ingame. This has been the case since the option was available (but I did not check specifically each patch).

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,614 posts
8,384 battles
On 9-2-2018 at 9:10 PM, wilkatis_LV said:

In settings you can turn off your horns, people said they can still hear them. I guess that's what this is about

This was my problem. When I disabled it, it didn't dsiable the sound of horns of any other players, but it did disable my own horn?

 

I ended up reenabling ship horns, I don't actually mind too much. I had disabled it due to that bug where the horn kept sounding till I exited the game client.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,624 posts
12,166 battles
On 2/19/2018 at 6:24 PM, NothingButTheRain said:

This was my problem. When I disabled it, it didn't dsiable the sound of horns of any other players, but it did disable my own horn?

 

I ended up reenabling ship horns, I don't actually mind too much. I had disabled it due to that bug where the horn kept sounding till I exited the game client.

Please enable it and send us a replay of this, I'd like to forward specific cases to our devs :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GUNUP]
Weekend Tester
559 posts
28,454 battles

Im not sure, Crysantos if thats mentioned on the Replay. But yesterday i had an Issue that i hear a constant Horn on my Headset (it wasnt my own Horn) but the Soundfile keeps ongoing till the Battle ends. Which is rather annoying, if you wearing a Headset. Its like a constant Loop of the Soundfile. It ends while the Battle was finished.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,614 posts
8,384 battles
21 hours ago, Crysantos said:

Please enable it and send us a replay of this, I'd like to forward specific cases to our devs :)

If this sticky sound bug happens again, I will forward it :Smile_great:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FLYD]
Beta Tester
542 posts
12,679 battles
On 10.2.2018 at 3:19 PM, Hugh_Ruka said:

I have the Enable ship horns box unchecked. I cannot use my horn but I can hear horns of others ingame. This has been the case since the option was available (but I did not check specifically each patch).

I have the same problem, since the horns were added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×