Sign in to follow this  
Crysantos

Ship horn filter - did you encounter a bug?

10 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,624 posts
12,166 battles

Hello dear community,

We've heard some reports about the ship horn feature filter not working properly for you - if the horn filter doesn't work for you in 0.7.1, please provide me here with your replay & additional info (like videos, etc.) so I can pass this along to the developers.

Thank you,

Crysantos

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles
2 hours ago, Nautical_Metaphor said:

What is the ship horn filter?

In settings you can turn off your horns, people said they can still hear them. I guess that's what this is about

Players
889 posts
2,506 battles

I have the Enable ship horns box unchecked. I cannot use my horn but I can hear horns of others ingame. This has been the case since the option was available (but I did not check specifically each patch).

• Cool 2

Players
3,614 posts
8,384 battles
On 9-2-2018 at 9:10 PM, wilkatis_LV said:

In settings you can turn off your horns, people said they can still hear them. I guess that's what this is about

This was my problem. When I disabled it, it didn't dsiable the sound of horns of any other players, but it did disable my own horn?

I ended up reenabling ship horns, I don't actually mind too much. I had disabled it due to that bug where the horn kept sounding till I exited the game client.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,624 posts
12,166 battles
On 2/19/2018 at 6:24 PM, NothingButTheRain said:

This was my problem. When I disabled it, it didn't dsiable the sound of horns of any other players, but it did disable my own horn?

I ended up reenabling ship horns, I don't actually mind too much. I had disabled it due to that bug where the horn kept sounding till I exited the game client.

Please enable it and send us a replay of this, I'd like to forward specific cases to our devs :)

[GUNUP]
Weekend Tester
559 posts
28,454 battles

Im not sure, Crysantos if thats mentioned on the Replay. But yesterday i had an Issue that i hear a constant Horn on my Headset (it wasnt my own Horn) but the Soundfile keeps ongoing till the Battle ends. Which is rather annoying, if you wearing a Headset. Its like a constant Loop of the Soundfile. It ends while the Battle was finished.

Players
3,614 posts
8,384 battles
21 hours ago, Crysantos said:

Please enable it and send us a replay of this, I'd like to forward specific cases to our devs :)

If this sticky sound bug happens again, I will forward it :Smile_great:

[FLYD]
Beta Tester
542 posts
12,679 battles
On 10.2.2018 at 3:19 PM, Hugh_Ruka said:

I have the Enable ship horns box unchecked. I cannot use my horn but I can hear horns of others ingame. This has been the case since the option was available (but I did not check specifically each patch).

I have the same problem, since the horns were added.