Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CptMinia

Aigle in the shop

32 comments in this topic

[RBMF]
Players
262 posts
6,391 battles
4 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

and on the Asia page you can find information about the marathon to get this ship for free (assuming it will be same for us on EU)

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/fr-challenge-package/

Although not announced on the news page, I can confirm we do get these missions. They have already started and are in the game now. So, for the people with a lot of spare time out there: Yes, you can get this ship for free. 

[ONE2]
Players
2,391 posts
14,348 battles

She looks like a handsome ship. Like the camo too... I'll buy her after winning this week's lottery for sure... :cap_like:

[-HUN-]
Players
728 posts
8,278 battles

The missions seem fine. Maybe WG is somehow improving. You can buy the ship if you want extra content and more chance with the frenchies which will be available but later. So they can get money and also the poorer people can get something out of it. Seems like a fair trade. My only problem is this stupid time bounded stupidity. Why? Why can't you just go on the missions? They could state at that you can't get the ship until x day but you would be garanteed to get it and wouldn't have to worry. It would be much simpler and I think better. So WG 8/10. Not bad not bad.

• Funny 1

[BYOB]
Players
3,065 posts
11,010 battles

Going to buy this one, just the standard package though. I don't have time for the Marathon and I want the ship, plus the standard package isn't too expensive at 19€.

PS: The bloated bundles offer little of value, the flags are meh (no special ones), dubloons lost worth after the premium purge, and why would I pay extra for a flag with a chicken on it?

[ONE2]
Players
2,391 posts
14,348 battles

BAH! I'm a total and utter loser guys.:Smile-angry: Now I've gone and bought her already... :Smile_sceptic: Yet another irrefutable proof of the utter depravity and retardation of mankind. :Smile_child:

She's just too pretty... :Smile_hiding: Gonna have to restrain myself now before the wife realizes what I done with her parlor money. :fish_viking:

st.jpg.194aa5f0b5ed0ec8ec70344721e730a1.jpg

• Funny 1

[BYOB]
Players
3,065 posts
11,010 battles
3 minutes ago, Ulvesnutepostei said:

You have until July 30th you know ...

The Marathon ends on the 26.03. according to the client. So where did you get the 30.07. from?

[PUPSI]
Players
6,237 posts
Vor 1 Minute, Aragathor sagte:

The Marathon ends on the 26.03. according to the client.

and of course the single missions are always only available for 2 or 3 days...

[BYOB]
Players
3,065 posts
11,010 battles
Just now, Klopirat said:

and of course the single missions are always only available for 2 or 3 days...

So if you are busy with life you might miss getting the 18 missions needed for the marathon.

I have work, family obligations, and three upcoming certifications until April. I'd rather pony up 19€ than miss out.

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles
4 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

The Marathon ends on the 26.03. according to the client. So where did you get the 30.07. from?

Please note: the XP Boost mission is available only for Aigle until 30 July 2018, while the French Bonus missions are available until 5 March 2018.

[PUPSI]
Players
6,237 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, Ulvesnutepostei sagte:

Please note: the XP Boost mission is available only for Aigle until 30 July 2018,

and what? This is for the XP boost mission you get when you buy the ship in the shop, and not related to the marathon...

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles
1 minute ago, Klopirat said:

and what? This is for the XP boost mission you get when you buy the ship in the shop, and not related to the marathon...

Just noticed ... the "Marathon" was new to mee ... my bad 

[AXIS]
Players
1,091 posts
2,419 battles

I bought it. Not really the boat that I wanted (t61 where are you?). But it's a dd and I love dd's  

Thanks for this thread. 

Players
89 posts
385 battles

Does anyone knows the background of the custom flag with the eagle? Is it a historical flag? Does it mean somthing beside the obvious name of the ship?

[BYOB]
Players
3,065 posts
11,010 battles
9 minutes ago, Hairlock said:

Does anyone knows the background of the custom flag with the eagle? Is it a historical flag? Does it mean somthing beside the obvious name of the ship?

The eagle displayed on the flag is the Imperial Eagle used by Napoleon I Bonaparte.

I don't think it's a historical flag, as it was a symbol not of the (Third) Republic but of the French Empire.

You can read more here.

[ONE2]
Players
2,391 posts
14,348 battles

Anyone tested her yet? Is she worth it (well, i bought her just for the looks anyways but...)? :Smile_smile:

Uh oh and buggers..... Approaching alarming muttering sounds. I think wife just realized what I done. I might be f*cked and NOT necessarily the way I'd prefer to.

See ya guys later (if I l still ive). CRISIS BREAK!

cha.jpg.a6b15f91d3db557c1953469e396c6977.jpg

• Funny 5

[BYOB]
Players
3,065 posts
11,010 battles
9 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Anyone tested her yet?

Yeah, but with a 10p captain I kept extra for her. Used the Flamu build without speed boost upgrade.

That thing is hilarious after you get used to the guns. The torps are ok, but the guns burn people. Kiting is easy on speed boost, and most shots can be dodged.

The one thing this ship needs, in my opinion, is a 12p captain with PT, LS, BFT or DE, CE, EM. That Expert Marksman is a must as the guns turn slowly.

[ONE2]
Players
2,391 posts
14,348 battles

Excellent. Phew, so my heavy sacrifice for acquiring her may not be completely in vain then. :Smile_sceptic: Thanks for that @Aragathor...:Smile_smile:

... Uuh craps, still kinda regretting it already tho... :Smile_ohmy::Smile_facepalm:

done-1.jpg.bd75bcb99525f25d024187c17b429405.jpg

I am now grounded until next payday (subject to review on good behavior), condemned to forced labor (dishes every day for a week and vacuum the house) and my beer allowance hes been cut....:Smile_sad:

OH HUMANITY!:etc_red_button::etc_swear:

• Funny 2

Sign in to follow this