You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
RedAnark

Historic Flags mods should remain ! Wasn't politcs out of WOWS?

7 comments in this topic

[TRRC]
Players
621 posts

With the 0.7.1 I went to Aslain to dl the pack update, but in the notes was written that WG don't allow the German historic flag.

Now, one of my first posts an year and a half ago, contained some political jokes and you, rightly, warned me and deleted my post or topic (don't remember).

Now, instead, is WG that is making politics in the game voiding those historic flags.! And there is no reason, no argument to contest this. You are making political choices and taking a political positions in the game. Absurd!

So now political opinion are admitted in the Forum, because you did took political decision about historic flags. OK, the law should be equal for everybody, so the Rules. You make political decision, we'll make political post!

Unless you're saying with this decision that nazi are the worst in the world and should be erased from history. Are you sure?

Nazi weren't good, but surely they have been bad for "few" years compared to others...

The worst and most dangerous nation for peace? USA! Read history and learn!  222 years making wars to someone... nazi just 15...

https://www.globalresearch.ca/america-has-been-at-war-93-of-the-time-222-out-of-239-years-since-1776/5565946

So now take away also that US flag star and stripes that is made of innocent blood  from their wars! Or the Brits one, made of thousands of innocents deaths because of their colonialist policies! Thanks!

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,406 posts
Vor 27 Minuten, RedAnark sagte:

but in the notes was written that WG don't allow the German historic flag.

they only don't allow those mods in their forum, for a reason...

[TRRC]
Players
621 posts
23 minutes ago, principat121 said:

But they didn't lose a "major" war and didn't try to annihilate an entire race with blunt force.

Ask native Indians... ask Hiroshima civilians for generations, after WWII... ask Vietnamese that never set up a war... and so on and on for 222 yrs... They are just as criminals as nazi, at least. History data and stats rules! Ask Mr.Bush and friends for 9/11... Nixon was an angel compared to Bush and friends...

you must be joking or you were/are not a good student in history! :-)

[TRRC]
Players
621 posts
18 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

they only don't allow those mods in their forum, for a reason...

Don't get the meaning of your post... it's not a question of Forum rules, it's a question of in game policies... sorry, politics... ;-)

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
12,480 battles

The flag mods are still available, just not here in the forum, as they'd have to post pictures of what the mod contains and the forum must not contain any swastikas.

Just get them from another source and everything is fine.

[TRRC]
Players
621 posts
6 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

The flag mods are still available, just not here in the forum, as they'd have to post pictures of what the mod contains and the forum must not contain any swastikas.

Just get them from another source and everything is fine.

Thanks Commander, I will. Appreciate!