Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Tjerk_Hiddes

Ctrl leftlick.... and nothing happened

11 comments in this topic

[0031]
Beta Tester
339 posts

Hi there,

Quick question: I played some games today and my ctrl leftclick to choose secondaries did not do anything. Anybody else having this "problem"

Cheers.

[0031]
Beta Tester
339 posts

Hi there,

Quick question: I played some games today and my ctrl leftclick to choose secondaries did not do anything. Anybody else having this "problem"

Cheers.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,207 posts
10,378 battles

Did you see the "designated" item appear above the enemy ship?

(if yes)

Was the enemy ship in range of your secondary guns?

(if yes)

Were your secondary guns on that specific side of your ship still "alive" (i.e. not destroyed)?

(if yes)

Do you have a replay? Seems like a bug 

[0031]
Beta Tester
339 posts

all yesses, but no replay. Maybe a restart will fix it. Tomorrow is an other day ;-) Thanks for the interest though.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,207 posts
10,378 battles

Strange.. it could be a good idea to enable replays so other players (or WG) can have a look at what happened / went wrong.

First time I heard about this though..

(or were you by any chance bow / stern on towards the target?)

:::edit:::

Which ship btw?

Players
204 posts
329 battles

1vWiZ7x.jpg

The A icon above the priority target tracker is the indicator. Usualy you haw to manually click with your mouse on the target you want your secondaries to face while leaving your main turrets focused on the priority target.

IF it's the same target, it should work instantaneously, but there are moments where the server doesnt register your imput's right away.

I'm making it an habit to mark my priority targets myself (X defoult button), becasue even a 2-5 seconds delay could be crucial.

• Cool 1

[L4GG]
Players
1,546 posts
6,270 battles
2 hours ago, Berk_NL said:

Hi there,

Cheers.

Yes, to me too.

But if you click on the energy bar, the icon appears on top of the selected ship.

Hope you don't mind taking advice of an non CBT player. AHAHAHAH.

[TOAST]
Players
1,991 posts
25,644 battles
3 hours ago, Berk_NL said:

I played some games today and my ctrl leftclick to choose secondaries did not do anything

Did you use your left index finger or your left thumb to press CTRL button?

It's finger for secondaries and thumb for AA

• Funny 2

[BUSHI]
Players
3,035 posts
16,247 battles
3 hours ago, Berk_NL said:

Hi there,

Cheers.

When testing a new patch on test server I saw this problem. If enemy ship was too far from your secondary range, then most the time choosing your secondary target won't worked. Seems official patch has the same behaviour.

Why I do not wrote about this bug when patch was on testing ? Becouse I don't belive anybody will react to such "small " problems. With almost every patch something new is broken, but who cares ?

Sign in to follow this