You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SovietFury43

WTF is going on with this game?!

95 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
665 posts
5,455 battles

Literally every match i play the last two days is a convincing, landslide defeat! I have had matches where i did over 100k damage and still defeat.

I spend the whole match maneuvering, dodging, delaying at least half of the enemy team pushing in amazing coordination on one side, meanwhile on my team there are at least three BBs happily sailing along and sniping on the other side of the map at 100% hp! I can't take it any more! I ran out of reports in two matches today!

And then when i lose my crap in chat they claim "You are just raging because you are dead and we are not!". OF COURSE I AM [edited]DEAD, i was trying alone to defend against over half the enemy team while they were wanking off on the other side of the map! And of course inevitably our whole team gets massacred one by one, and the three idiot BBs that were sniping are left alone against 10 enemies and then get slaughtered or manage to run away until the match ends.

WG DO SOMETHING ALREADY! The game is basically unplayable at this point!

• Cool 9
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles

Your recent W/L ratio kinda says it all ... 

... that's just the way it is sometimes, I suspect that the game being released through steam is one contributing factor that so many potatos are running wild the last weeks ...

• Funny 1

[_IRN_]
Players
359 posts
11,345 battles

Maybe one day WG will understand that a skill based MM is the only way to save the game

• Cool 3
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,782 posts
6,332 battles
17 minutes ago, SovietFury43 said:

Literally every match i play the last two days is a convincing, landslide defeat! I have had matches where i did over 100k damage and still defeat.

had 'one of those days' myself last Sunday, haven't played since, I will this evening and hopefully the brain will be focused better :)

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,648 posts
8,132 battles
18 minutes ago, SovietFury43 said:

Every match today looks like this:

*snip*

Every one.

This is literally unplayable!

Better edit that picture....

Naming and shaming you know... :cap_cool:

On Topic:

Jeah there are those heartbreaking Loss streaks, but this only means the next winstreak to balance it out is on the way. :cap_like:

15 minutes ago, LordMeru said:

Maybe one day WG will understand that a skill based MM is the only way to save the game

No you don't want skillbased MM. Trust me on this one.

It will change nothing for everyone except maybe the top unicum players. Said unicum players are so high that while they may escaped from abuse of intentionaly downgrading their "skill", they also either only ever get matched against VERY bad players or wait in queue forever. (depends what kind of skillbased MM you chose).

And yes there will be a lot of abuse. That is the human nature. If you can abuse the system they will, and nothing can stop them as noone can tell if you are playing bad on purpose or if you are just drunk.

Beta Tester
665 posts
5,455 battles

Last match right at the start, the enemy carrier rushes me with all his planes. Manual torp drop right on me, 3 torp hits over 50% hp gone right at the start. 

I look at what our carrier is doing. He is leading all his planes (2 dive bombers, 1 torp bomber and 1 fighter) alongside of the map trying to snipe the enemy carrier with one torpedo bomber squardon, he reaches the enemy carrier just in time as his planes return. Enemy fighters strafe his entire group, half of the planes dead instantly, no torpedo hits one bomb hit. All planes lost before they can return.

I could not believe what i am seeing. I tired to teamkill him for such unbelievable stupidity. But killed myself due to teamkill penalty.

Unbelievable, just unbelievable. What kind of edited you have to be to try and snipe the enemy carrier with a stock Ryujo while he rapes your team in the [edited].

[_IRN_]
Players
359 posts
11,345 battles
1 minute ago, Miessa3 said:

Better edit that picture....

Naming and shaming you know... :cap_cool:

On Topic:

Jeah there are those heartbreaking Loss streaks, but this only means the next winstreak to balance it out is on the way. :cap_like:

No you don't want skillbased MM. Trust me on this one.

It will change nothing for everyone except maybe the top unicum players. Said unicum players are so high that while they may escaped from abuse of intentionaly downgrading their "skill", they also either only ever get matched against VERY bad players or wait in queue forever. (depends what kind of skillbased MM you chose).

And yes there will be a lot of abuse. That is the human nature. If you can abuse the system they will.

Still better that the MM we have now that abuse our patience every day

• Cool 1

Players
683 posts
5,464 battles
15 minutes ago, 15JG52Adler said:

well finally WG policy with easing this game to maximum, and nerfing anything that required skill payed off.....now we have game full od braindead zombies and games are over in 5 minutes

what can you do?

play in 3 man division

dont play random - play CW, Ranked, PvE....

basically no third option.

Ranked is hot garbage and even more a cesspool than randoms can be at times as far as skilled play goes. There is literally no wall stopping the same kind of bad players in randoms from playing ranked.

Beta Tester
665 posts
5,455 battles

Ranked is even more of a shithole then randoms. I tried last season and gave up half way through. Could not handle the sheer stupidity any longer. 

[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,122 posts
27,645 battles
35 minutes ago, SovietFury43 said:

And then when i lose my crap in chat they claim "You are just raging because you are dead and we are not!". OF COURSE I AM [edited]DEAD

I did have a giggle :cap_haloween: when I read this bit, I know how this feels.

All you can do is your best, sooner or later you will be on the winning team, and maybe a run of easy wins, but, I bet you do not make a post regarding how happy you are, and how WG makes so many wins for you!

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
665 posts
5,455 battles
6 minutes ago, iJoby said:

I did have a giggle :cap_haloween: when I read this bit, I know how this feels.

All you can do is your best, sooner or later you will be on the winning team, and maybe a run of easy wins, but, I bet you do not make a post regarding how happy you are, and how WG makes so many wins for you!

I just don't understand where people get the idea that the objective of this game is to survive as long as possible.

And its not even weekend!

• Cool 1

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles
Just now, SovietFury43 said:

I just don't understand where people get the idea that the objective of this game is to survive as long as possible.

Because if you die you pay more :cap_haloween:

• Funny 3

Players
535 posts
6,957 battles
33 minutes ago, SovietFury43 said:

I spend the whole match maneuvering, dodging, delaying at least half of the enemy team pushing in amazing coordination on one side, meanwhile on my team there are at least three BBs happily sailing along and sniping on the other side of the map at 100% hp! I can't take it any more! I ran out of reports in two matches today!

And then when i lose my crap in chat they claim "You are just raging because you are dead and we are not!". OF COURSE I AM [edited]DEAD, i was trying alone to defend against over half the enemy team while they were wanking off on the other side of the map! And of course inevitably our whole team gets massacred one by one, and the three idiot BBs that were sniping are left alone against 10 enemies and then get slaughtered or manage to run away until the match ends.

I can feel your pain, yesterday was extremely bad day for me also, teams of total brainless players and me dodging whole game doing some SF crap while my 2 FullHP Kurfurst run away from enemy Yamato in fight 6km away from each other final result 186k dam, 3 kills ( 1 Yamato and 1 Monty and 1 Hindi ) and ofc dont forget 2.88 milon potential dam on me in Hidi.., do I need to say that 2 GK vs 1 Yamato fight ends by them runing away and one got killed while second was runing without even firing on Yama and ofc i can bat that they didn't had any secondary skills on GK but even without them 2 GK vs any ships on 6km secondary will eat any ship just by doing nothing if you want ... 

and ofc like that wasn't enough but my Hindi was a magnet for US BB shells tonight - yesterday if I took shell from US BB ( Might mo or Montana ) it was citadel and only citadel and if I evade ( slow and turn ) after they shoot it would just make more likely to magnet shell closer to be a cit hit - I even took magic one salvo 49k dam yesterday from Montana for the first time in this game in any cruiser ( before that it was max 22k salvo hit ) .., it was like game wan't me to lose - sadly my  headphone pay for my poor nerve :( 

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,648 posts
8,132 battles
5 minutes ago, Migulaitor said:

Because if you die you pay more :cap_haloween:

I know you aren't serious but it is sad that there are still people truly believing this. :Smile_sad:

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,021 posts
13,838 battles

Noticed that too. Took a week off because I couldn’t stand the idiotic teams anymore, came back yesterday, lost all 10 games unplaced while being top XP in all of them. Logged off again. 

Playing PubG in the meantime, this game is not good for my sanity. 

• Cool 2

[WGP2L]
Players
446 posts
16,915 battles
1 hour ago, SovietFury43 said:

Yea the frustration lately whit the lack of play style is getting annoying.

I was in my T8 Panasian DD the other day, some one started to complain that no one kills DD's, well I had killed two and mind you I was bottom tier in T10 game.

I also took the B cap twice because I was defending it alone.

I also killed a BB at the B cap, then went A and smoked up and killed another BB there just to get torped by our Gearing sending torps from B cap in to my smoke in A cap.

This Gearing tells peopel to report me because Im a noob that neds to L2P and be situational aware because apparently Im suppose to look out for his torps he sent from one cap to the other.

I get reported, this gearing has -1 kills, 1100 base XP and a 50% W/R, I have 4 kills and 2 caps and 2230K base XP, 59% W/R and I literally carried the game and he almost cost us the game taking me out, the only thing he ever did of consequence in the game and people told him its fine and I get reported for dying to a useless team killer?

The reason steam rolling is going on is because people lemming train and camp to no end.

I have had many games with both dmg in the 100-200K range and taken almost all caps and still lost because most team nowadays dont care about caps at all i domination.

And do they defend the base even if they are the closes when its under attack?

No they keep lemming to the enemy base and gets half way there by the time the enemy has capped your base because they cant read the minimap or understand the acoustic cues and the basic rules of the game even with thousands of games under there belt.

The number of times I have had to fall back from the front lines to base using boost because the brain-dead players last in the lemming train cant turn back to deffend.

And dont get me started on CV's, today I had a enemy CV shooting down like 46 planes and getting 3 kills, our CV got like 3 planes and no kills, TOTALY useless and our team was always perma spotted.

If CV's are gonna be controlled by the players they ned to be nerfed to a level where a CV is of no bigger consequence then a BB, then we can have 2-3 CV's per side to and balance out the good/bad players.

Best thing would be BOT CV's or no CV's at all but well WG cant admit screwing that up and keeps releasing premium CV's that brakes the game even more cementing there failure permanently in to the game.

Steamrolls is also what you get with radar and sonar on everything and IJN DD's nerfed to crap and HE being the new goto shells for a BB sniper.

It makes no sens to have such powerful HE on a BB, even less sense to have a fire chance from the old rock paper scissor days, they scraped that concept and the BB fire chance should then have goon with it but nop where stuck with BB's HE spamming all day.

The gameplay is just on a new level of retardness and its profitable, fast game means more dubblones spent on flags, camos, consumable and more money spent that ends up in WG pockets.

Unbalanced teams makes for more profits, thats just a fact so there wont ever be an interest from WG to fix that.

Ranked this season was even worse, HE spamming BB's, teams that NEVER used chat once, impossible to even get an answer on cap coordination.

Worse then random, didn't believe that was possible but it is.

Ranked is now the goto for the worst players to it seems.

The upside tough is that I usually didn't lose a star when my team lost because no mater the T8 I picked I was first in my team 4  out of 5 losing games per day.

Gave up on ranked pretty fast this season, pointless exercise in futility.

• Cool 1

Players
29 posts
619 battles

My biggest gripe with this game is that even the 2 super performances (2 really good players) cant win a game for a team in most cases. In fact the battles outcomes are just based on pure luck, who you gonna get in your team. Its kinda random luck game so you just play like thers no real satisfaction whatever you do. This is in fact, the biggest problem of this game overall. Yep there are clan wars but most folks are in random....

My advice for average joe, new to the game is...just grind your favourite classes up to t7 and then play as casual, few games on a night and get onto the other games....you will save nerves and a lot of the money....

• Cool 1

Players
535 posts
6,957 battles
4 minutes ago, Corvi said:

Noticed that too. Took a week off because I couldn’t stand the idiotic teams anymore, came back yesterday, lost all 10 games unplaced while being top XP in all of them. Logged off again. 

Playing PubG in the meantime, this game is not good for my sanity. 

and at the end all good player will left game  - maybe that is a "final solution" from WG, potato don't get credit, xp, flags, camos, premium time/ship by being good  - they buy it so at the end they are better than good/unicom players....

, maybe next step will be to give better dispersion and RNG to low rate/stat players so they could be competitive - it is not enough that MM is fakin us, it's not enough that WG is making brainless OP ships like Conqueror, Blefast, and so on - they need more - I'am sure that better rng and dispersion are already in for those but even that is not enough 

• Cool 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,928 posts
17,200 battles
1 hour ago, SovietFury43 said:

THAAT'S NOTHIING! :Smile_smile: I had once a losing streak like that which lasted almost 6 weeks, but it eventually turned around. So patience and lots of Valium carries the day in the end. That's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. And in any case, WG can't fix sheer bad luck. Fortunately I have just the thing for this:

calm.jpg.9c7da44ef843de3f8ec6ec9836b339bd.jpg

FIXED IT! Cheers and just carry on. :Smile_honoring:

Players
535 posts
6,957 battles

Biggest problem for braindead players in game is that game reward all of those no meter how bad they played - game will reward BB player that is sniping whole game at sam place 24km away that did 60k ap damage with like 60.000 potential damage while I will get less or same as him for taking 2.8 milion potential damage and 110.000 dam ( 60k by fire )  in my cruiser + spoting dd and torps via hydro + vigilance and all other ships helping contest or defend cap..

For me BB who doesn't have minimum 1 milion potential damage can't get more than 300xp no meter damage he has done, also spot should be rewarded more, potential damage don't get any xp reward and that is total bs because when enemy shoot at you and miss they don't deal damage to your team ships so it is very important stat .. New players have a lot of tools to easy gring, +200% camo, flags, xp covert and on top of that game rewards them no meter what they done  ( you will go to middle of xp reward and get about 800-1200 core xp and that is only half of what best player in team will get, in defeat is even worse  )..

That all together is a core and big problem and now we have what we have 7 min games with no enjoy what so ever

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
656 posts
2,063 battles

Flip a coin and see how many times you get tails or heads its very rare you will get 4 in a row but its quite possible to lose 7/8/9 games in a row with WG , I play War-thunder also don't get anywhere near the losing streaks you get with WG games something doesn't compute.

• Cool 1