Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
venderbomb

French BB bonus missions

7 comments in this topic

[BRIT6]
Players
39 posts
5,225 battles

Hey guys,

Quick question, and maybe it already says it and I'm being thick.

Is it possible to have more than one bonus battleship mission at a time? Is it random or do you always get the T5 mission first?

I.e. if I open 3 French containers, could I get the T7 and T8 missions and have them both running simultaneously?

[SCRUB]
Players
2,183 posts

Haven't read anything to the contrary, but you can always invoke one of the WG Stuff to answer your question or simply ask it on the stream.

In any case I'd just play the game and and have fun as usuall. Don't let those additional missions bug you too much. Whether you receive them or not is down to RNGesus anyway.

• Cool 1

[BRIT6]
Players
39 posts
5,225 battles

Cheers pal,

So it looks like completely random, and if you were lucky enough you could have all 4 missions running at the same time.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
7,527 posts
Vor 1 Minute, Skyllon sagte:

or simply ask it on the stream.

and the next one is scheduled for today, as usual...

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles

From what's written in the announcement it seems like every mission is a separate chance, and you can earn multiple active at the same time. I'd guess probability to get the t5 is higher than the t8

• Cool 1

[TOXIC]
Players
4,508 posts
11,466 battles
4 hours ago, venderbomb said:

Hey guys,

Quick question, and maybe it already says it and I'm being thick.

Is it possible to have more than one bonus battleship mission at a time? Is it random or do you always get the T5 mission first?

I.e. if I open 3 French containers, could I get the T7 and T8 missions and have them both running simultaneously?

Considering that they are explicitly different missions, it would probably take extra work on WG's part to actually prevent you from getting a couple of them at once.

Sign in to follow this