GespensterJaeger

Retribution and compensation for Midway nerf to now useless CV

12 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts

Hello all

Our Midway was just nerfed to tier 8 planes vs tier 10 hakuryu planes. and they got 4 fighters we got 2 

now tier 8 vs tier 10 cannot win.

We got no compensation for this nerf.

We got no retribution for this nerf.

Our Midway is now useless Only Hakuryu will win.

We demand that wargameing gives all Midway players 20.000 gold for compensation of the LOSS of our Midway and the pain and suffering caused by this nerf.

our Midway is now totally useless and cannot win or do any dmg.

THe tier 8 planes are super easy shoot down by even the smallest of AA guns.

on tier 10 this is unacceptable.

Give uss back our Midway in its former tier 10 status or pay retribution for pain and suffering that is all.

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,445 posts
15,705 battles
7 minutes ago, GespensterJaeger said:

We demand that wargameing gives all Midway players 20.000 gold for compensation

:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy:

Players
161 posts
9,012 battles

Midway still wins in air superiority against Hakuryu, and still has a respectable damage potential.

So you say that Midway will lose AS against a 4-2-2 Hakuryu? Well, in that case his dmg potential will be much lower than you. However im pretty sure that i can still rekt most of AS Hakuryus with my Midway just as how i used to.

Overall though, Hakuryu is a lot more versatile and still the #1 preferred choice in competitive. However, this doesn't mean that Midway is totally useless, not even close.

But i hope that devs will do something about AS builds of IJN CVs as well.

[NOCAP]
Players
5,132 posts
10,235 battles

well there where only 25% midways at kots so obviously this Ship is unplayable and needs a Buff kappa

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
12,461 battles
Vor 3 Stunden, GespensterJaeger sagte:

We demand that wargameing gives all Midway players 20.000 gold for compensation of the LOSS of our Midway and the pain and suffering caused by this nerf.

Who is we? How many personalities are there in your head?

BTT: WG has the right to change any ship as much as they want. You accepted this when starting the game, so you have no right to complain. Compensation is not needed.

[PTS]
Beta Tester
166 posts
9,296 battles

omg.

the midway is still absolutely demolishing the hakuryu in the air fight.

even if we ignore that i think its horrible game design if carriers are just about fighting the other carrier which the midway was guilty of doing, nerfing the midways absolute dominance over a hakuryu was a good idea and frankly hasn't gone far enough.

if i was in charge of balancing the midway i would give it the 1-2-2 loadout instead of this weird crap where every plane is different tiers.