Schmidt_Fritz

0.7.1 Controls Broken?

6 comments in this topic

[TAW]
Players
57 posts
22,691 battles

Basically, keyboard controls have reset and you can't bind RMB any more to Artillery Camera (hotkey reserved). Free look can be bound to, say mouse thumb button (mouse 6).

This is a feature more familiar to WoT, for which I have custom mouse button mappings since zoom can't be a custom bound to, say RMB, like in normal fps games. There has to be a strange slav twist in your games WG?

Edit:

This might be an intended feature or it might be a bug.

• Cool 2

Players
1 post
2,496 battles

I have always set my RMB to my Artillery Camera. Just the way that I like to play. Today when I logged on after update my controls were reset to default and now when I try to change RMB is says "Hotkey Reserved".  Even I delete the RMB as a free camera...  WoWS this is a game breaker for me. Anyone know of a work around for this? Right now I use the MMB but it's just strange, especially at quick close combat situations, it's just completely  broke my game play... :cap_rambo:

I'm very happy with the game and the update, but this only little thing just broke my mood...  :cap_fainting:It's annoying, please change it back!!!

Have a good one fellas! :cap_like:

Players
2 posts
119 battles

hello captains ..

i used the RMB binding for artillery camera on all games, therefore now i cant bind it after the last update on WOWS

so i hope that someone could find a solution for this issue and share it with us, or WG staff fix it back to what it used to be before the update.

regards.

• Cool 1