Jump to content
Sehales

Known Issues with 0.7.1

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
4,038 posts
1,212 battles

Captains,

 

you can check out the following page for any bugs or issues you might encounter with update 0.7.1. We will keep updating it with a list of possible issues and possible solutions or workarounds.

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/hot-issues/19/

 

Please note: Some players might encounter an issue which causes their custom keyboard settings to reset to default settings. Unfortunately, we cannot fix this issue until the release of the update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4 posts

I encountered a issue in Midway all planes now tier 8 and they cannot win vs tier 10 ships nor the tier 10 hakuryu it is defetead in secunds. fix the bugg you created or compensate for the loss of this tier 10 cv.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-GG-]
Players
201 posts
12,689 battles
22 minutes ago, GespensterJaeger said:

I encountered a issue in Midway all planes now tier 8 and they cannot win vs tier 10 ships nor the tier 10 hakuryu it is defetead in secunds. fix the bugg you created or compensate for the loss of this tier 10 cv.

You misspelled. It should read "I can't single-drop-delete other ships anymore" ?

How bad.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WTFNO]
Players
146 posts
10,491 battles
18 hours ago, Sehales said:

Please note: Some players might encounter an issue which causes their custom keyboard settings to reset to default settings. Unfortunately, we cannot fix this issue until the release of the update.

 Indeed, GG, remains the emblems as well. Good luck for debugging, correcting, and collecting advices from ppl who actually play this game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
4,038 posts
1,212 battles
42 minutes ago, GespensterJaeger said:

I encountered a issue in Midway all planes now tier 8 and they cannot win vs tier 10 ships nor the tier 10 hakuryu it is defetead in secunds. fix the bugg you created or compensate for the loss of this tier 10 cv.

Please leave your feedback here: https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/forum/484-current-update/

2 minutes ago, Steph246 said:

 Indeed, GG, remains the emblems as well. Good luck for debugging, correcting, and collecting advices from ppl who actually play this game

I am sorry, what do you mean?

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
17,754 posts
11,751 battles
2 hours ago, GespensterJaeger said:

I encountered a issue in Midway all planes now tier 8 and they cannot win vs tier 10 ships nor the tier 10 hakuryu it is defetead in secunds. fix the bugg you created or compensate for the loss of this tier 10 cv.

No. Look again and upgrade your planes.

 

Why are people ignoring stuff that is shown on their screen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,813 posts
8,066 battles
20 hours ago, Sehales said:

 

I am sorry, what do you mean?

Many players want the ability to turn off the emblems and patches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
345 posts

 

WG you have done it again, you run a competition and some of us can't subscribe to it, there's no link to subscribe and other methods come up with a 404 error pages and just like all you other competitions you do not want all players to enter only the pay to win ones.

 

This latest one Dasher gives away supper containers and camo but as above no way to enter at all or link pages give an 404 error message.

 

I've never been able to enter any competition as alway block out so there is an unfairness to these competitions if I or others are not able to enter if block from entering in certain areas/status.

 

All following issues have come to light since update this Wednesday 8th Feb 

 

Camo not showing on any ship friend or foe in all battles since update.

 

Gun fire/aim is gone odd, like fire range of 16.km seeing a ship stationary at 14.km and fire shells hit, ship suddenly disappear and without moving guns fire again and shells well fall short.

 

Lag is still annoyance at battle starts and in some gun fire there is a freeze glitch, like i fire and a second later guns fire as game freezes in that second.

 

Ship keep disappear and reappear that have nothing to do with detection camo etc.

 

Detection of ships is still an issues and is still being complained about.

 

Like in some battles it seems that BB's have less detection than a DD's, thus detection is still not what it should be, like as i'm say in a DD with 5-6.km detection range i'm still being spotted at ranges of 7-10+ km and the enemy ship of same 5-6 is not spotted at ranges of 2-3.km this have been like this for many a month now well since i started to play this game. (No radar, no planes)

 

The Emblem's are not active like badges as either emblems have not been issued or won as were intended and any missions or battles that may have given emblems were withdrawn or rewards were never given. 

 

And the same with other rewards not being issued for completing daily mission or campaigns. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PFOJ]
Players
3 posts
2 hours ago, Jessa_Doom said:

 

WG you have done it again, you run a competition and some of us can't subscribe to it, there's no link to subscribe and other methods come up with a 404 error pages and just like all you other competitions you do not want all players to enter only the pay to win ones.

 

This latest one Dasher gives away supper containers and camo but as above no way to enter at all or link pages give an 404 error message.

 

I've never been able to enter any competition as alway block out so there is an unfairness to these competitions if I or others are not able to enter if block from entering in certain areas/status.

 

All following issues have come to light since update this Wednesday 8th Feb 

 

Camo not showing on any ship friend or foe in all battles since update.

 

Gun fire/aim is gone odd, like fire range of 16.km seeing a ship stationary at 14.km and fire shells hit, ship suddenly disappear and without moving guns fire again and shells well fall short.

 

Lag is still annoyance at battle starts and in some gun fire there is a freeze glitch, like i fire and a second later guns fire as game freezes in that second.

 

Ship keep disappear and reappear that have nothing to do with detection camo etc.

 

Detection of ships is still an issues and is still being complained about.

 

Like in some battles it seems that BB's have less detection than a DD's, thus detection is still not what it should be, like as i'm say in a DD with 5-6.km detection range i'm still being spotted at ranges of 7-10+ km and the enemy ship of same 5-6 is not spotted at ranges of 2-3.km this have been like this for many a month now well since i started to play this game. (No radar, no planes)

 

The Emblem's are not active like badges as either emblems have not been issued or won as were intended and any missions or battles that may have given emblems were withdrawn or rewards were never given. 

 

And the same with other rewards not being issued for completing daily mission or campaigns. 

I pay to win sometimes and always get the error 404 message so your argument there is not valid!! However i agree with the rest of what you say, the lag at the start of battles is absolutely horrible and the freeze/fire glitch is the same, i hope they sort this crap out quickly as it is spoiling the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
345 posts

The Combat Aigle missions are not working as intended.

 

The Aigle Marathon Finale mission says complete 18 combat missions to win Aigle ship etc,

 

It is Bugged and not showing all win results correctly.

 

I've now won around 12+ combat missions single and multi ones, and the Finale mission is only showing 3 wins thus it's averaging 1 win in 4 at best.

 

Also to add combat missions that some players do not want or will not play WHY, like the Clan/Division ones, not everyone want to join a clan/Division.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TF16]
Moderator
4,227 posts
10,709 battles
40 minutes ago, Jessa_Doom said:

The Combat Aigle missions are not working as intended.

 

The Aigle Marathon Finale mission says complete 18 combat missions to win Aigle ship etc,

 

It is Bugged and not showing all win results correctly.

 

I've now won around 12+ combat missions single and multi ones, and the Finale mission is only showing 3 wins thus it's averaging 1 win in 4 at best.

 

Also to add combat missions that some players do not want or will not play WHY, like the Clan/Division ones, not everyone want to join a clan/Division.

Until today it was only 3 mission for Aigle. So its works good. 4th mission starts tommorow: win 4 battles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
345 posts
10 hours ago, Dark_Havoc said:

Until today it was only 3 mission for Aigle. So its works good. 4th mission starts tommorow: win 4 battles.

There was nothing about this in the info that you have to play so many a week only what rewards for each mission and the end reward the Aigle.

 

If this is the case of 3 wins a week it will take six weeks to complete too long or are WG forcing us to buy the ship for those that can't wait or be bothered to win it.

 

WG have never been fully clear on any info about any missions etc as in all missions at sometime someone calls out in chat how to achieve that current final win.

 

Anyway i don't rate the Aigle much only as another achievement to win, the ship is a bonus. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5 posts
564 battles

I bought and paid for Doubloons today and you took the money from my PayPal account but you haven't given me any doubloons.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WTFNO]
Players
146 posts
10,491 battles

Those emblems/insignia in game  are still there. It's even now polluting the forum, by though less important. Hello, can we have an opt to take off that other "genius" idea ? ty

Screen Shot 02-14-18 at 01.29 PM.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MIRAI]
Players
1,301 posts
11,237 battles
12 hours ago, Jessa_Doom said:

There was nothing about this in the info that you have to play so many a week only what rewards for each mission and the end reward the Aigle.

 

If this is the case of 3 wins a week it will take six weeks to complete too long or are WG forcing us to buy the ship for those that can't wait or be bothered to win it.

 

WG have never been fully clear on any info about any missions etc as in all missions at sometime someone calls out in chat how to achieve that current final win.

 

Anyway i don't rate the Aigle much only as another achievement to win, the ship is a bonus. 

 

 

 

Read again the news article about the Aigle marathon in the portal. It lists all missions of the marathon and the dates they will be active and clearly says how long the marathon will last.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
345 posts
3 minutes ago, FallenOrchid said:

 

Read again the news article about the Aigle marathon in the portal. It lists all missions of the marathon and the dates they will be active and clearly says how long the marathon will last.

I had received an update email today this time it had more info about this and now fully informed.

 

What i had originally read was not all that clear to start with and was going by that and how play is on this.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ARYA]
Players
479 posts
10,908 battles

i don't know this the right place to say or not . but why settings are not user specified? me and my nephew are sharing a pc for wows when i log in and change the port and ... it is ok but when i log out and he logs in his port changes too !!!

i haven't tested yet but i think screenshots are saved in same location for all users!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3 posts
151 battles

I've got an issue where im trying to upgrade to the french battleship Courbet, it says everywhere that it is 8,300 exp but when i click on it then changes to 10,000 exp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
345 posts
15 minutes ago, Hiiwatari said:

I've got an issue where im trying to upgrade to the french battleship Courbet, it says everywhere that it is 8,300 exp but when i click on it then changes to 10,000 exp

Hi Hiiwatari

 

I had same with another ship a while back thus made apost about it and got the answer have i researched the privours ship enough to bring the xp down. (you will notice this with some other ships.)

 

This maybe this is your issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3 posts
151 battles
7 minutes ago, Jessa_Doom said:

Hi Hiiwatari

 

I had same with another ship a while back thus made apost about it and got the answer have i researched the privours ship enough to bring the xp down. (you will notice this with some other ships.)

 

This maybe this is your issue.

so its showing as being 10,000 exp because i haven't upgraded the hull on Turenne?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
345 posts
12 minutes ago, Hiiwatari said:

so its showing as being 10,000 exp because i haven't upgraded the hull on Turenne?

Yes probably, if the case you then wast xp on that only to find you're xp short to buy the ship you do want.

 

Very confusing should be able to buy at said price weather prvours ship researched or not ie if available at that price then buy at that price, it's like that in PTS play.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×