MrConway

Other Changes

9 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,685 posts
2,615 battles

Please leave any feedback regarding other changes here.

Players
90 posts
28,799 battles

First you removed the jet aircraft from Midway, then you changed the setup.  Next you removed the 10th level of the torpedo bombers and put the 8th and you are now reducing the level of fighters. The path you took is not right.

[GUNUP]
Weekend Tester
559 posts
28,543 battles

You can tell WG what ever Feedback you want about the Midway, they just wasted it... and they wasted it even more... and they will introduce a slightly slowy dead of the US Carriers. And why i have the Feeling,that NO ONE in the WGs Office had a Clue of Balancing or even TRY TO balance CVs. You started with the Flight Decks inbetween, changed the Lexington, the Essex, now the Midway, now you put in the Wrong Way into the Midway after the Jet Planes was removed by a Miracle and now i fly around with T9 Planes. Badest Joke ive ever seen. I agree total with lorddarthvaderbg, the Path you are Taking right now is not Right!

[BYOB]
Players
3,561 posts
13,713 battles

The removal of the Pan Asia national voice over is quite disappointing. Especially since no reason was given for it. 

Supertester
383 posts
11,489 battles

I like the split with the Personal Missions. I would like it to be expanded so that Clan missions are separated also.

[BYOB]
Players
3,561 posts
13,713 battles

The 0.7.1.1 information screen about ongoing events is a great addition to the game.

Players
37 posts
13,002 battles

I don't know if anyone did report this all ready but I couldn't find it but if you are playing a ship with torps and you go back from torp view to normal view, you are completely zoomed in, in stead of just restoring the normal view how you left it, what it always was. I don't know if it's a bug but please restore this as it was or make it an option in the setting.

many thanks

Johan

Players
2 posts
994 battles

Hey, the patches you invented is an extremely stupid idea. Who really cares which sink my ship, sorry lol which Patch killed me? lol. This is clear picture of your intelligence level. Instead of fixing MM, you manually screwing up whole game like another clowns did it with a great game World of War Planes - game is dead now. And you just follow the same path. No wonder Kiev has not so smart people after all, like what 5-6 years on the market and no conclusions?

Are you Kindergarten Graduate Pros or YOU JUST NEED THAT GAME TO COVER UP SOMEBODYS BIG TIME ILLEGAL FINANCIAL OPERATIONS? Can't assume you are daytime dreamers but, for sure you kids have No Vision, no clue what to do.

Can't spend any money on you people. Too much BS on nothing worth even worth to look at, reading yours news??? You should have hired Western managers to run the business. And truly good luck.