MrConway

Clan Battles Season 2

32 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,729 posts
2,775 battles

Please leave any general feedback about regarding Clan Battles Season 2 here.

Alpha Tester, Korzár
3,383 posts
19,292 battles
Před 34 minutami lord_darth_vader_bg řekl/a:

There are no aircraft carriers, so there is no need for cruisers and destroyers specializing in anti air. Boring. No need to play.

So Des Moines is useless ship in CW? OK then :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy:

[WCWVE]
Players
908 posts
14,692 battles

Update 7.1 has loaded successfully, played two battles in Musashi but no T10 rental ships issued 

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,409 battles
24 minutes ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

Update 7.1 has loaded successfully, played two battles in Musashi but no T10 rental ships issued 

To help you once more with your reading problems:

When the Season starts, any player that has played a Clan or Random Battle with a Tier VIII–X ship will get the following three special Tier X ships for temporary use: Japanese Cruiser Zao, Soviet Destroyer Grozovoi , and American Battleship Montana

The season will start on 10 February

[SHEN]
Players
106 posts
12,751 battles

Nothing on a news about the Hurricane league tag colour ? I dare hope that we're not getting the same as the Typhoon clans, we're not in the same league.

[BHW]
Players
994 posts
2,620 battles

So new season of CBs, still no port filter for Rental ships or an option to dismiss the useless rental ship missions (my clan size is 6). But we got the awesome Emblems&Patches that were widely requested ... THANKS WG !!!

Another month of playing max tier 7 .... At least I have the US and Pan-Asian DDs to grind up to T7 ...

• Cool 2

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,409 battles
12 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

Another month

Actually 2 months 1 week and 2 days:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[BHW]
Players
994 posts
2,620 battles
1 minute ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Actually 2 months 1 week and 2 days:Smile_trollface:

Oh shite .... yes until April 16 or what was the date .... well ... no need to pay premium account when below tier 8 ... so WG, there goes your money ...

[BGNAV]
Players
264 posts
3,348 battles

There is nothing substantial added or changed compared to the previouse clan battles so I can't say anything good for the current season. To begin with, you should first include all the classes that you made the game have in the clan battles and only from there on we can talk about improvements, currently it's like CB beta v0.78 even thought it has been 3 years since the game is out of beta...

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,409 battles
9 minutes ago, sisito0o said:

There is nothing substantial added or changed compared to the previouse clan battles

1 of the old maps is out (the one with B inside A), Mountain ridge now has A & B closer together (like it was in ranked) and there are 2 new maps added

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,761 posts
17,407 battles
On 09/02/2018 at 9:33 AM, sisito0o said:

There is nothing substantial added or changed compared to the previouse clan battles so I can't say anything good for the current season. To begin with, you should first include all the classes that you made the game have in the clan battles and only from there on we can talk about improvements, currently it's like CB beta v0.78 even thought it has been 3 years since the game is out of beta...

actually 2 years 4 months but let's not be too pedantic

• Cool 1

[FAM]
Beta Tester
225 posts
17,469 battles

How is ELO working in this CW?

It´s frustrating to get in tifón just 8 or 12 points with a victory but lose 25. 

And is not depending on the level of the enemy team in general.  :fish_palm:

....?   

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,409 battles
3 hours ago, Alienazo said:

How is ELO working in this CW?

It´s frustrating to get in tifón just 8 or 12 points with a victory but lose 25. 

And is not depending on the level of the enemy team in general.  :fish_palm:

....?   

If you get just 8...12 points per win you are winning against noticeably weaker clans. If you are losing 25 pts for a defeat you are losing to clans of your own rating.

It simple how it works - something around 25 is the "you're here currently" average, stronger clans give more and take less, weaker clans give less and take more. If you're losing more points than you are gaining - it's the games way of saying "you guys are ranked higher than the level at which you are performing". Especially in the early days while the higher ranks are empty thus everyone gets elevated points for winning.

Players
209 posts
8,523 battles

So I my clan was in the struggle to get into the silver league (what ever name it has) and we faced a clan that was in the struggle going down from the gold league, I am not sure we were meant to meet, we beat them anyways, but I still think it could be unfair for other clans coming up the leagues. Also my clan tag in the forums has not updated to the new colour that comes with the league I am in.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,409 battles
24 minutes ago, VeryHonarbrah said:

So I my clan was in the struggle to get into the silver league (what ever name it has) and we faced a clan that was in the struggle going down from the gold league, I am not sure we were meant to meet, we beat them anyways, but I still think it could be unfair for other clans coming up the leagues. Also my clan tag in the forums has not updated to the new colour that comes with the league I am in.

You are in promotion, so you should be fighting clans above you - the rating you are about to jump into

They are in demotion, so they should be fighting clans below them - the rating they are about to fall into

As it happens in both your cases those rules overlap. Perfectly fine MM

Players
209 posts
8,523 battles
5 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

You are in promotion, so you should be fighting clans above you - the rating you are about to jump into

They are in demotion, so they should be fighting clans below them - the rating they are about to fall into

As it happens in both your cases those rules overlap. Perfectly fine MM

I understand how it works, but I dont believe its still that balanced, a team coming from the lowest league fighting an ex or maybe not ex gold clan.

Players
209 posts
8,523 battles

Now there is some real crap going on here, my clan has faced 2 pro clans in bloody silver group 2, VKINGS and K1INGS. This cant be how this is meant to be.5a91b6b8370d3_wtfisthisbs.thumb.PNG.cba777d50852d9892942c0b4823c1f97.PNG

• Cool 1

[GUNUP]
Weekend Tester
568 posts
30,798 battles

I have to agree with my Clan(Mate) @VeryHonarbrah above me, even if we tried our best in this 2 Battles. We are caught with dropped Pants, surely we are not training or taking that serious as better Clans. But that cant rly be, that Clans in the Silver Group (Storm League) who havent played Clanwars yet getting battered by Typhoon League Guys. Surely they played well, did their Job, but... if i was a small Clan who actually wants to try out Clanbattles and i get shot to Pieces... i would loose my Mood and my Temper very fast and quit that Game Mode.

This was already pronounced in the last Seasion´s Feedback!!! And was not rly a good Answer about why and why not. Only something about the Matchmaker and the Teams who had a Team ready to participate in Clanwars. But keep them Please as they are. Maybe +1 League but not Bottom vs Top Clans. ( Storm League +1 ) for an Example.

• Cool 1

[FAM]
Beta Tester
225 posts
17,469 battles
On 7/2/2018 at 5:58 PM, MrConway said:

Please leave any general feedback about regarding Clan Battles Season 2 here.

I have a suggestion. A prize for the higger score in Hurricane it´s obvious, but a prize for the best WR of a team in Hurricane also.

(with a minimun % of battles in that league of the best team)

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,729 posts
2,775 battles
19 hours ago, Alienazo said:

I have a suggestion. A prize for the higger score in Hurricane it´s obvious, but a prize for the best WR of a team in Hurricane also.

(with a minimun % of battles in that league of the best team)

I think that this won't be necessary as a team with the highest win rate in Hurricane season should also place at the top of the ladder. :)

• Bad 1

[MUMMY]
[MUMMY]
Players
169 posts
23,318 battles

Can we get a feature where we can extract all battle results of the clan? the current battle history only shows recent games... it would be nice to be able to extract all games results, so we can do some internal analysis, where do we suck and vs which teams and stuff like that :)

Players
39 posts
7,588 battles

I would be happy about this as a member of TCG :) we do not have a second team to reach the top but trying our best to push others with a high wr.

I would like to add this, it has to be closed to change clans during clan battles period.

• Cool 2

[FAM]
Beta Tester
225 posts
17,469 battles
5 hours ago, MrConway said:

I think that this won't be necessary as a team with the highest win rate in Hurricane season should also place at the top of the ladder. :)

I disagree with you. Just taking the actual data of the first teams in Hurricane League.

This WR refers to all the CW, not only the battles in Hurricane league, of the first teams.

1 - OMNI:        CR 311 / BTL 163 / WR 77.91%

2 - WGP2W:   CR 220 / BTL 243 / WR 74.49%

3 - TCG:          CR 83   / BTL 93   / WR 84.34% 

4 - TTT:          CR 70   / BTL 215 / WR 68.84%

5- KINGS:       CR 47  / BTL 138  / WR 67.39%

As you can see, TCG has better WR than all the people in Hurricane and they are not the first ones.

Or my Clan that is now in promotion to this league is with a 71.05%.

So the highest WR is not necessary the number one, just one of the best teams that play a lot of battles.

• Cool 2