You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AmmVonKikke

team kill penalty, matchmaking and other amzing aborts from WG

43 comments in this topic

[X-MAS]
Players
41 posts
14,135 battles

WG is a band of capitalist *edited*, they only think to make money and really don't cares about player that wants to play this game without spend money....is this game free OR NOT??????????? about matchmaking, they if want to make you lose matches, puts many high ranked players in the same team and medium ranked in the other, really *edited* about team kill penalty, WHY IF I'M PINK AND AN IDIOT COME TO RAM MY SHIP I HAVE TO GET ALL DAMAGES???? WHY IF AN IDIOT HIT ME WITH TORPS I GOT A NEW TEAM KILL PENALTY???? really shitting way to play! and really really unfair!!! *edited* that's it!

good night to all!

Edited by Daxeno
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2

[TOAST]
Players
1,974 posts
25,610 battles

If you are pink shipped, just get the Black Swan out in CO OP, games last 5 mins at most, withing an hour, you will lose the pink ship status, but beware, those nasty T1 guys will fire at you for being pink, don't fire back, just get as far away as possible whilst killing a couple of the enemy.

[-MM]
Players
434 posts
8,408 battles
On 2/7/2018 at 2:47 AM, AmmVonKikke said:

WG is a band of capitalist *edited*, they only think to make money and really don't cares about player that wants to play this game without spend money....is this game free OR NOT???????????

Well it is free to play. But nobody said it would be free to progress.

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,429 posts
11,419 battles
Vor 4 Minuten, AmmVonKikke sagte:

if a rule isn't fair!!! why i have to play with crap as black swan???

You hurt your team and broke the rules. Now you are getting punished for that. How is that not fair?

• Cool 1

[X-MAS]
Players
41 posts
14,135 battles
3 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

You hurt your team and broke the rules. Now you are getting punished for that. How is that not fair?

what you mean i hurt my team? and why i got punished? this is your really way to think??? your brain is damaged? why you don't get penalty for that???

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[OM]
3,429 posts
11,419 battles
Vor 2 Minuten, AmmVonKikke sagte:

what you mean i hurt my team? and why i got punished? this is your really way to think??? your brain is damaged? why you don't get penalty for that???

My brain is fine, thank you.

But tell me: How did you become pink without hurting your team?

[TOAST]
Players
1,974 posts
25,610 battles
1 minute ago, AmmVonKikke said:

this is your really way to think??? your brain is damaged?

7 minutes ago, AmmVonKikke said:

probably you are a sheep, me not!

Quite a salty little guy.

Most of us have or will be pink shipped at one point, but you do not see everyone on here crying "It's not fair" and my idea about black swan in co op was just some advice to help you get the pink status gone ASAP.

Bro, grow some balls and stop whining, 

[POI--]
Players
3,841 posts
4,994 battles
On 2/7/2018 at 2:47 AM, AmmVonKikke said:

WG is a band of capitalist *edited*, they only think to make money and really don't cares about player that wants to play this game without spend money....is this game free OR NOT??????????? about matchmaking, they if want to make you lose matches, puts many high ranked players in the same team and medium ranked in the other, really *edited* about team kill penalty, WHY IF I'M PINK AND AN IDIOT COME TO RAM MY SHIP I HAVE TO GET ALL DAMAGES???? WHY IF AN IDIOT HIT ME WITH TORPS I GOT A NEW TEAM KILL PENALTY???? really shitting way to play! and really really unfair!!! *edited* that's it!

good night to all!

If an idiot rams you, yes, you get damage. But ramming is hardly significant, unless you ram the enemy or get rammed for like 2 minutes. And at that point, it'd be annoying even without pink status. If you get torpedoed, you don't get more teamkill penalty. Maybe you interpreted the numbers wrong?

Overall, the pink status is practcally just a reminder to be more careful. Nothing else changes.

On 2/7/2018 at 3:36 AM, AmmVonKikke said:

if a rule isn't fair!!! why i have to play with crap as black swan???

You can also play as whatever else. T1 is just the fastest matches and you need to not deal damage to allies for a number of matches to get rid of pink status. If you play 5 matches in Black Swan or in Fuso, both are fine. Just that Black San matches typically end within like 5-10 minutes, matches with better ships go 10-20 minutes. But as said, you could also just ignore that you are pink, because it does nothing, except reflect back damage if you do damage to an ally again, which you should avoid doing in the first place and if you actually shot an ally or torpedo them while pink, you should really reconsider your habits.

[X-MAS]
Players
41 posts
14,135 battles

*edited*

On 2/7/2018 at 4:01 AM, Riselotte said:

If an idiot rams you, yes, you get damage. But ramming is hardly significant, unless you ram the enemy or get rammed for like 2 minutes. And at that point, it'd be annoying even without pink status. If you get torpedoed, you don't get more teamkill penalty. Maybe you interpreted the numbers wrong?

Overall, the pink status is practcally just a reminder to be more careful. Nothing else changes.

You can also play as whatever else. T1 is just the fastest matches and you need to not deal damage to allies for a number of matches to get rid of pink status. If you play 5 matches in Black Swan or in Fuso, both are fine. Just that Black San matches typically end within like 5-10 minutes, matches with better ships go 10-20 minutes. But as said, you could also just ignore that you are pink, because it does nothing, except reflect back damage if you do damage to an ally again, which you should avoid doing in the first place and if you actually shot an ally or torpedo them while pink, you should really reconsider your habits.

i was team kill and i got a new penalty cause an idiot torps me....is it fair that??? i got killed from torps

Edited by Daxeno
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to off-topic conflict
  • Bad 2

[OM]
3,429 posts
11,419 battles
Vor 4 Minuten, AmmVonKikke sagte:

or you play only with premium ships?

How does that even influence winrate? You need skill to win, no matter what ship you play.

• Cool 1

[HAERT]
Players
2,100 posts

That's not how it works, you only get Pink if you kill a friendly or do sufficient damage (fire for instance) to get the penalty. That penalty applies for however many games where you do NO damage to a friendly ship, including ramming.

As to you going pink from being hit by a "friendly" torp or that extending the penalty, that CAN NOT HAPPEN.

When it comes to your toys out of the pram yelling at people do at least try to show the adulthood you claim, you're behaving like an annoyed pre teen. Incidentally Capitalist isn't an insult, it's a compliment :cap_money:

[X-MAS]
Players
41 posts
14,135 battles
On 2/7/2018 at 4:08 AM, BeauNidl3 said:

That's not how it works, you only get Pink if you kill a friendly or do sufficient damage (fire for instance) to get the penalty.

As to you going pink from being hit by a "friendly" torp or that extending the penalty, that CAN NOT HAPPEN.

When it comes to your toys out of the pram yelling at people do at least try to show the adulthood you claim, you're behaving like an annoyed pre teen. Incidentally Capitalist isn't an insult, it's a compliment :cap_money:

if i say i got penalty for that it is! i don't have the report cause when i saw it i was so angry that i closed the game directly! *edited*

Edited by Daxeno
  • Bad 1

[X-MAS]
Players
41 posts
14,135 battles
On 2/7/2018 at 4:17 AM, Riselotte said:

When you have over 9k battles and still cannot figure out how TK penalty works...

so tell me how it works *edited*

Edited by Daxeno
  • Bad 1

[OM]
3,429 posts
11,419 battles
Vor 5 Minuten, AmmVonKikke sagte:

so tell me how it works genius

After doing too much team damage, you become pink for x matches.

For every match you play without doing any kind of team damage, x is reduced by 1. (Ramming counts too, so you have to be careful. YOU have to be careful, not the other players.)

If you do small amounts of team damage, x stays the same for this match.

Doing large amounts of team damage will raise x depending on the damage.

[X-MAS]
Players
41 posts
14,135 battles
13 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

After doing too much team damage, you become pink for x matches.

For every match you play without doing any kind of team damage, x is reduced by 1. (Ramming counts too, so you have to be careful. YOU have to be careful, not the other players.)

If you do small amounts of team damage, x stays the same for this match.

Doing large amounts of team damage will raise x depending on the damage.

ok, but so you don't read what i wrote! i wrote that isn't fair, when i'm tk that rule, that i got damages on my ship, if is another player coming to ram me! understood? that i was saying! and the last time, i was tk, i shoot to a team mate, the damage was very little, anyway he turned his dd and he came to torps and killing me, for flooding, when i saw the report it said that i got a new tk penalty!!! is this fair???

[HAERT]
Players
2,100 posts
3 minutes ago, AmmVonKikke said:

ok, but so you don't read what i wrote! i wrote that isn't fair, when i'm tk that rule, that i got damages on my ship, if is another players coming to ram me! understood? that i was saying! and the last time, i was tk, i shot to a team mate, the damage was very little, anyway i turned his dd and he came to torps and killing me, for flooding, when i saw the report it said that i got a new tk penalty!!! is this fair???

You read it wrong, your pink penalty was extended because you SHOT him. Do at least try to read what @Commander_Cornflakes wrote. If the guy that torped you did enough damage he will have gone pink, probably after the game.

From the behaviour you've exhibited on this thread I do somewhat understand why he would torp you.

• Funny 2

[X-MAS]
Players
41 posts
14,135 battles
On 2/7/2018 at 4:44 AM, BeauNidl3 said:

You read it wrong, your pink penalty was extended because you SHOT him. Do at least try to read what @Commander_Cornflakes wrote. If the guy that torped you did enough damage he will have gone pink, probably after the game.

From the behaviour you've exhibited on this thread I do somewhat understand why he would torp you.

for 700 hundred of damages i got a new tk penalty??? maybe less? this rule is crap! and it is more for the reason i said, that you got damages if someone come to ram you! so next time i'll have a reason more to shoot to idiots...probably you wont to play in my team? who cares? and if i don't kill him why it is called team kill penalty??? *edited*

Edited by Daxeno
  • Bad 2

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,381 posts
13,782 battles
2 minutes ago, AmmVonKikke said:

for 700 hundred of damages i got a new tk penalty??? maybe less? this rule is crap!

Intentionally shoots teammate while already being on a penalty, then complains about said penalty being extended.

I am amazed.

• Cool 1

[X-MAS]
Players
41 posts
14,135 battles
Just now, El2aZeR said:

Intentionally shoots teammate while already being on a penalty, then complains about said penalty being extended.

I am amazed.

i'm glade! you're welcum

[X-MAS]
Players
41 posts
14,135 battles
Just now, Commander_Cornflakes said:

And apparently opening your eyes to see where your ship goes to avoid any rammings is not an option :cap_hmm:

as the other??????? welcum to a new genius!

[X-MAS]
Players
41 posts
14,135 battles
2 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

The others are not pink, why should they care about 10 ram damage?

if you have got a new pink car why i have to be care of not bump it???