Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mil71

About to win a game

22 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
144 posts

3 ships on cap me in a shirat, a Konig and a Fuji the enemy starts to cap too but we will win because its just 1 player so what does our BB idiot decide to do? The Konig decides to leave the enemies cap which drops it right down and then the enemy team end up capping with more players and then we lose because the enemy team caps the circle..... this IQ is off the charts.

 

 

BB players are such a curse.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
3,292 posts
12,472 battles

Well, sounds like just another day in WoWS.

 

And to be fair, IQ values which start with a negative value aren't restricted to BB drivers, they are shared among all other classes as well.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Players
2,779 posts
10,269 battles

It has already been said, but I kind of like this one:

Unfortunately IQs can't be buffed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
11,763 battles

Ah, the good ole' "no cap, kill all" mentality, losing games since too damn long ago.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,127 posts
27,793 battles
19 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Ah, the good ole' "no cap, kill all" mentality, losing games since too damn long ago.

I can just imagine the Konig player, he sailed up line 1, sneaking behind islands totally avoiding getting spotted by the enemy  going the other way, he makes it to the cap feeling very proud, but notices the enemy is capping too, he's furious at his team for not stopping them, he gallantly zooms off to spoil the enemy siege, firing HE shells at 35km targets, but sadly never makes it to real firing range, the enemy laughing and giggling at the Konig as they seal the win with a complete cap.

 

@mil71 Do you have a replay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Players
1,581 posts
3,111 battles
1 hour ago, mil71 said:

3 ships on cap me in a shirat, a Konig and a Fuji the enemy starts to cap too but we will win because its just 1 player so what does our BB idiot decide to do? The Konig decides to leave the enemies cap which drops it right down and then the enemy team end up capping with more players and then we lose because the enemy team caps the circle..... this IQ is off the charts.

 

 

BB players are such a curse.

Its not just BB players. Just had a match in New York where a Svietlana was firing endless torps at a Karlsruhe. He was over 10Km from him at all times. And I checked the guys stats. He has over 1500 battles, so he isn't even a new player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Players
1,581 posts
3,111 battles
25 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Ah, the good ole' "no cap, kill all" mentality, losing games since too damn long ago.

Drives yer mad doesn't it :Smile_playing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
100 posts
45 minutes ago, Fat_Maniac said:

Its not just BB players. Just had a match in New York where a Svietlana was firing endless torps at a Karlsruhe. He was over 10Km from him at all times. And I checked the guys stats. He has over 1500 battles, so he isn't even a new player.

giphy.gif

but, but...you all said 1000 battle is the cutoff to no more stupid...

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,041 posts
10,928 battles

Had a game yesterday where me in a Yamato, along with a Prinz Eugen and Montana were capping at the end of the battle. This OMNI teammate of ours asked us wtf were we capping. When i said to win i was told "wow you aren't winning enough games are you". Same guy who wanted me to charge alone at an amagi, iowa, yueyang, kagero and roon when i had no support from any other BB or CA and only a lone gearing with me. Did i mention both sides have a Midway? Go figure :cap_old: Top clan indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
267 posts
14,161 battles

Nearly lost a game today when two of our battleships abandoned our base to be capped by a badly damaged Belfast. Everyone was telling them to turn around and go defend, but no... they just had to go stat padding on enemy battleships across the map. We only won because a near dead Yorck sacrificed himself for a cap reset, and an Akatsuki delayed the Belfast long enough for the battleships to cap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ONE2]
Players
2,932 posts
17,492 battles

Yeah, this brings back memories... :Smile_Default:We once tried to lease our team's Schanhorst to the enemy due to the same. He had actually capped enemy base 95% ready. Then decided to leave it to "defend our base" on the other side of the map, since an enemy Cleveland had just entered our cap circle... Perhaps needless to say, we lost and the the enemy team inexplicably declined our generous offer.:Smile_facepalm:

 

Ahhh, good times! :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Players
1,581 posts
3,111 battles
2 hours ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Yeah, this brings back memories... :Smile_Default:We once tried to lease our team's Schanhorst to the enemy due to the same. He had actually capped enemy base 95% ready. Then decided to leave it to "defend our base" on the other side of the map, since an enemy Cleveland had just entered our cap circle... Perhaps needless to say, we lost and the the enemy team inexplicably declined our generous offer.:Smile_facepalm:

 

Ahhh, good times! :Smile_teethhappy:

Pimping out your Potato team mates, now there is a 'new and exciting game mechanic' for WG to introduce :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ONE2]
Players
2,932 posts
17,492 battles
1 minute ago, Fat_Maniac said:

Pimping out your Potato team mates, now there is a 'new and exciting game mechanic' for WG to introduce :Smile_hiding:

HEEY! I resent that.:Smile-angry: According to himself our Schanhorst had a 95% winrate and a 1000+ games behind him. So clearly our team's best player, though in a bit of a slump in this particular battle (125xp earned, when the game ended). But I believe him, totally our best man. :cap_like::Smile_teethhappy:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,325 posts
10,571 battles

Ok, I'll own up. my team once lost a battle because I left the enemy cap in my Aoba. A couple of seconds left to complete.  :Smile_facepalm::Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
621 posts
3,674 battles
17 hours ago, mil71 said:

BB players are such a curse.

Could be anyone these days, not only BBs

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Players
1,581 posts
3,111 battles
1 hour ago, Taliesn said:

Ok, I'll own up. my team once lost a battle because I left the enemy cap in my Aoba. A couple of seconds left to complete.  :Smile_facepalm::Smile_hiding:

 

Two things ....

 

1 - You are honest and admitted it.

 

2- You recognised the mistake.

 

That makes it ok in this instance, after all ...

 

'We all make mistakes' said the Darlek, as he climbed off the dustbin. :Smile_Default:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ONE2]
Players
2,932 posts
17,492 battles

Yeah @Taliesn, just like he said... Don't do it again and we'll let you off with a stern warning and a slap on the wrist with a wet noodle.:Smile_smile:

giphy.gif

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
621 posts
3,674 battles
30 minutes ago, Zen71_sniper said:

Possible, but not probable.... 

Well yeah, bbs does have lower skill floor, but you see suiciding cruisers and dds all the time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,325 posts
10,571 battles
2 hours ago, Asakka said:

Well yeah, bbs does have lower skill floor, but you see suiciding cruisers and dds all the time

 

With cruisers is usually more a rabbit caught in the headlights thing, sailing full speed ahead into a cap and suddenly finding yourself the sole target of 6 enemy ships and knowing instantly you've gone way too far to survive. Or being the one and only cruiser (tier VIII obviously) in a tier IX-X match full of BBs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×