Server Downtime 21/02 04:00 UTC Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Zen71_sniper

When can T II - T V get some love?

6 comments in this topic

Question

[OCTO]
Players
741 posts
15,666 battles

Hello, 

WG, this is a plea. There are so many interesting ships at lower tiers that are rusting in ports as most of the weekly missions and campaigns start from T V, T VI or even T VIII.

Please design some missions scenarios  or even campaigns, for lower tiers. Otherwise what is point in having them?

Regards!

5 answers to this question

Players
204 posts
329 battles

When WG marketing department will stuggle with player retention and income. Imo this particular case of making low tiers unappealing is unique among WG games i played so far. Heck, i din't even get any Christmas event done and probbably won't be making it till 2018.02.15 for the base flag and 2x containers either; 50k main turret damage in T3 ship? Who has time for so much grinding? And im not fond of rushing to high tiers with ~50% WR either.

It's probably a WG staffs board decision, because WoT and WoWP events can be done in low tiers. At the wery least the participation basic event that should be doable by anyone just starting the game. WoWs has a participation celling starting from Tier 5. Do they think anyhing in T1 to T5 is bad? Looking at the premium spread, it's probably the case. But i'm really confused what's to love about + -2 up/downtier MM.  Mindles moneybags as consummers?

(i'm starting to miss times when a developer would be content with the constat subscription fees istead of microtransaction and lootbox gambling we haw now in almost all games that one by one turn f2p just to retain players and stay appealing).

On 2018-02-06 at 10:24 PM, ColonelPete said:

WG does not want too many veteran players playing low tiers. Introducing low tier missions will lead to that.

I see 4-5 on each side allready. It's now even more visible due emblems and paches that you could only haw been able to get from T5 and up. Btw i see 1-2 people ranks 5-15 from ranked in T2 frequnenlty - the grind of unicum stats is stained in seal blood after all :)

sarcastic-about-polar-bears-funny-bits.j

For your consideration @Zen71_sniper

Spoiler

We haw a competition running from February 3rd till May 2nd and it would really be helpfull if you would choose and mark one post as the best answer.

[SM0KE]
Players
2,401 posts
6,083 battles

A common observation that is made on the forum is that newbies shouldn't be playing high tiers too soon; the various low tier ships in the game provide plenty of opportunity to include interesting content at lower tiers - a potentially valuable learning tool (hopefully, fun too).

Hopefully, WG will start to make use of this opportunity...?

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,137 posts
4,315 battles

It is said that a coming premium (varyag, russian T3) will be available through missions in some time.

Usually, suc a low tier ship will have a low requirement (T3 or T4)

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,233 posts
7,096 battles

some low tier WW1 scenario (co-op ?) would be indeed nice

[CATS]
Players
15,337 posts
11,032 battles

WG does not want too many veteran players playing low tiers. Introducing low tier missions will lead to that.

Sign in to follow this