Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger

Clan Battles start 10 February :)

16 comments in this topic

Players
494 posts
5,602 battles

Clan Battles: Season “Island of Ice”

Clan Battle Season 2 is on its way! Show your Clan's prowess in the new Season “Island of Ice”! The season will start on 10 February and will last for 2 months, until 16 April. Prime Time for these Clan Battles will be held on every Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, at 18:30 - 22:30 CET (UTC+1).

official

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

After leaving a Clan, the player can join another Clan after three days

:Smile_medal:

Won't change that much though with the primetimes.

• Cool 1

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

18:30-22:30.. at least half battle won.. would have liked it much more if it was from 19:00-23:00.. even then it was rather early..

[MIRAI]
Players
122 posts
7,460 battles

Which maps are we going to be playing on in this clan wars season? The same ones as before? Any info about that?

[HAERT]
Players
2,101 posts

Since they've made no mention of the maps I am assuming they will be unchanged from the last season, but that's only an assumption.

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles

IMO this patch notes are very interesting and big.

Until today I was hoping the most for new Viva la France camo from collections, but now I see new highlight - early access to French BB's tier 5-8. Dang.. It means we can skip all low and mid tier grinding and go straight to big boys. I like it. It was the same method with British BB's.

[BGNAV]
Players
232 posts
3,238 battles

Boring stuff, same as before nothing new, but I guess for 2 or 3 years of hard work (but who is counting) since the game is out of beta this is as much as a person can hope for. Games like GTA V get developed from null to full in that amount of time but here we should be happy on 2 new maps and 50 ships(premiums) and what else ? Ah sure a clan battles which are just ranked battles with the name changed and no CVs of course very important difference!!! (probably this alone took 1 year to implement)

• Boring 1

[HAERT]
Players
2,101 posts

Sauce? Barbecue for me please :fish_happy: 

OK, assumption was wrong (quite glad) bit of a shame we lose the Sea of Fortune one with the A and B nested caps, it was a bit different from the others so a variety of tactics required, I liked that.

That article doesn't specifically mention the 1 BB and no CV rules, but I think that was mentioned before. I know some people disliked those rules, but I think they led to dynamic play which was fun.

I can cope with the time windows which are a little longer this time, I hope they won't be too troublesome for people with a less flexible schedule, but I expect there will be some justifiable complaints they're still too restrictive. 

[NWP]
Players
887 posts
8,163 battles
5 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

bit of a shame we lose the Sea of Fortune

No, no , no shame at all dude, didnt like that map. Was quite odd to not be "mirrored" and the North spawn had a definite advantage of positioning.

Plus if enemy was running 2 or more radar cruisers, it was game over.

gameover.jpg

[SNI]
Players
476 posts
8,132 battles
On 6/2/2018 at 2:51 PM, robihr said:

18:30-22:30.. at least half battle won.. would have liked it much more if it was from 19:00-23:00.. even then it was rather early..

Looks like WG does not care about players with families and kids.

It’a shame.

Players
961 posts
4,865 battles
18 minutes ago, Amon_ITA said:

Looks like WG does not care about players with families and kids.

It’a shame.

Or guys who don't have 9 to five jobs. Still, got a good group of guys, will play more sessions than in the first season and make sure to get the missions done asap.

Bit sad about sea of Fortune. Liked it a lot. 

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
1 hour ago, Fubucky said:

Tears of the Desert,

at least it is reworked :Smile_hiding:

Sign in to follow this