Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
wot_chikor

Rant IZUMO ( what the actual EDIT is this joke WG )

64 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[B0TS]
Players
415 posts
10,260 battles

disclamer : there will be a lot of EDIT swearing in this post so if you are sensative you can stop reading .

so what he EDIT is this ship . 18.7 km detection , are you EDIT kidding me .  the forward turrets are EDIT , they reload for 30s witch is exactly liek the musashi but the musashi have 460 mm guns and soemthing like 20k more hp , how can you do that WG , i am not against monitizing your game but why the EDIT making ships like izumo for free xp cash grab ,  how can you have a stright face after the cash grab of graf zepplin , you make OP prem ships witch are better than thier normal counter parts fiji/belfast  , izumo/musashi  , iowa/missouri , de grass/galisoniere ( thats just what i know of ) 

why do you make a ship unbelievably bad to force people to pay you money , EDIT  , this ship get citadeled  lfrom everywhere , it eats HE pens from eveyone ,  its slow as EDIT , and its has horrible concelement , who the [edited]is in lead of the balance departement , does he have any idea wtf is he doing .  

i always ask in forums  for advices nd tricks how to play ships that i struggle with  , but not izumo , you cant make this joke work ever .

there is only one solution i can think of : remove this paper designe EDIT of a ship from the game , replace it with musashi in the tech tree , and  refund eveyone who got the musashi or give them missouri insteed .

 

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,679 posts
9,138 battles

There is still a battleship with way worse concealment than cruisers?

 

What injustice indeed...

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
922 posts
11,295 battles

Didn’t you already make an Izumo rant thread like a week ago ?

 

Guess you still have some l2p ahead of you ...

 

(Also wanna bet I beat the crap out of you in any other T9 ship with Izumo ?)

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,038 posts

:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy:

 

Well you were right about the post being a rant :Smile_popcorn:

I agree though that Izumo is a turd. You're a bit overreacting, but yeah she's a bad ship.

 

I would prefer to have a vacuum at T9 so we could grind Yamato in Amagi, just as in the good old times :Smile_Default:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_KTM_]
Beta Tester
48 posts
12,825 battles

Calm down kid, that ship is not bad at all, it's just different. It's exactly what u need to prepare for the Yamato gameplay. I always say: The best way to be a bad Yamato player is  to skip Izumo. So... L2P it!!!

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

I have to admit I've seen worse, but reading this almost hurt and even if English is not my native language and I still make mistakes too, but come on...

 

Leaving that aside, I kind of agree with you OP, except in the forward turrets being retarded, I don't know how THAT in particular can be wrong, means you don't need to show your weak side of the ship except a bit for the third turret which you should use when you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
748 posts
11,447 battles

Yeah, "Musashi UP", "just a nerfed version of Yami", "No AA", "Bad dispersion".

 

Until you remember it's a tier 9 and the silver one is Izumo :cap_haloween:

 

Just now, killer999death said:

aren't a scrub anymore.

Why should somebody want to stop being a scrub?

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,386 posts
7,746 battles
5 minutes ago, killer999death said:

It's a bad ship but guess what, if you learn to play it and get good with a bad ship you pretty much aren't a scrub anymore.

I tried to learn it and even got Solo warrior in it, but after all the hard work and effort I'm still Scrub, what comes to Izumo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,679 posts
9,138 battles
2 minutes ago, Migulaitor said:

Why should somebody want to stop being a scrub?

To escape the nightmare of ponyspam :Smile_sad:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
748 posts
11,447 battles
13 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

L2P...

 

As if concealment could not be changed...

 

There are bad ships, and Izumo after the introduction of Musashi is just a bad joke.

 

Concealment can be changed but you will need to spec for it and still have the worst in the whole game (iirc)

 

Btw, looking at your stats I think you should limit your opinion to low and mid tiers.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EST]
[EST]
Players
745 posts
18,313 battles
1 hour ago, io_pilot said:

Calm down kid, that ship is not bad at all, it's just different. It's exactly what u need to prepare for the Yamato gameplay. I always say: The best way to be a bad Yamato player is  to skip Izumo. So... L2P it!!!

Damn, so that's why i have mutual hate relation with Yammy :Smile_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,550 battles
On 2/6/2018 at 2:07 PM, wot_chikor said:

disclamer : there will be a lot of EDIT swearing in this post so if you are sensative you can stop reading .

so what he EDIT is this ship . 18.7 km detection , are you EDIT kidding me .  the forward turrets are EDIT , they reload for 30s witch is exactly liek the musashi but the musashi have 460 mm guns and soemthing like 20k more hp , how can you do that WG , i am not against monitizing your game but why the EDIT making ships like izumo for free xp cash grab ,  how can you have a stright face after the cash grab of graf zepplin , you make OP prem ships witch are better than thier normal counter parts fiji/belfast  , izumo/musashi  , iowa/missouri , de grass/galisoniere ( thats just what i know of ) 

why do you make a ship unbelievably bad to force people to pay you money , EDIT  , this ship get citadeled  lfrom everywhere , it eats HE pens from eveyone ,  its slow as EDIT , and its has horrible concelement , who the [edited]is in lead of the balance departement , does he have any idea wtf is he doing .  

i always ask in forums  for advices nd tricks how to play ships that i struggle with  , but not izumo , you cant make this joke work ever .

there is only one solution i can think of : remove this paper designe EDIT of a ship from the game , replace it with musashi in the tech tree , and  refund eveyone who got the musashi or give them missouri insteed .

 

I like the Izumo very much as it has a very punchy and very acurate (unlike Musashi) salvo.  It was the ship with the highest damage record for most of my career and was also very consistent in producing damage, even though i was rather bad at the game back in the day when i grinded for Yamato.

 

I also would argue that Fiji is actualy better than Belfast. Yes Belfast gets all the tools, but if you know what you are doing, then Fiji can just achieve that much more due to the heal + Torpedos.

 

Oh yes! How can WG dare to still have a Battleship in the game that can be punished for showing broadside while it is not designed to do so. Better subgmerge the IJN Citadels too, so we can just remove them entirely for BBs soon™. :Smile_smile:

 

If you would have asked for advice I could've given you some. (hint hint it is very fast for its Tier and has most of the firepower in the front so what do you think this ship esxcells at?)

Well I can make it work despite everyone hating on that ship. :Smile_sad:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CR33D]
Players
252 posts
6,873 battles

Your post title should have been like this instead.

 

I have no clue how to play BB nor do I actually want to learn playing a different kind of BB. But I suppose I will rock in Yamato becuz of LOL pen? Doesn´t matter playstyle will be kind of similar.

 

Yeah what to say. I rushed to Yamato before I even had 1000 games and didn´t know that much about mechanics nor positioning. Oh yeah I also played alone and before it was buffed with turtleback armor hehe. And you know what OP! I still loved the ship, because if you manage to position yourself decently enough bow in with some angle and you know how to aim she will reward you and you will occasionaly be blessed by RNG as well.

 

So stop crying and maybe L2P the ship correctly, not every ship plays the same and thank god for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
941 posts
8,495 battles

So I guess you don't like the Izumo then?

But, I have seen people playing Izumo who do very well in her.

I watched an Izumo team up with a Missouri and kill 7 ships between them. If the weakness is its concealment use the CE skill then use Island cover as much as possible in game... Don't fire from the open perhaps fire near to where you can get cover... Change your angles to target, don't put yourself in a potential crossfire position... Remember the position of her guns...

I am working towards her myself, currently T7, but I look forwards to having a game in her. Every ship, as I am learning, has an Achilles heel but also their own strengths and once you find the strengths then you're away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
1 hour ago, killer999death said:

It's a bad ship but guess what, if you learn to play it and get good with a bad ship you pretty much aren't a scrub anymore.

stop discrimination against scrubs :fish_viking:

 

1 hour ago, PzychoPanzer said:

To escape the nightmare of ponyspam :Smile_sad:

i am afraid to look at our recruitment topic... what was it? 80 pages of ponyspam?

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
626 posts
2,055 battles

Izumo and Myogi are the dog turds of IJN BB line both have been very susceptible to power-creep , Problem with the Izumo is it doesn't do anything well where an Iowa might get plane kills or a FDG might tank and have good secondary's the Izumo gets nothing and now with the Misery and Musashi which makes the Izumo the rotten apple in the barrel. 

 

Izumo is in a long list of ships that need buffs due to overpowered premiums and new tech tree lines.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
626 posts
2,055 battles
1 hour ago, Migulaitor said:

 

There are bad ships, and Izumo after the introduction of Musashi is just a bad joke.

 

Concealment can be changed but you will need to spec for it and still have the worst in the whole game (iirc)

 

Btw, looking at your stats I think you should limit your opinion to low and mid tiers.

Because high tier gameplay is so much better than mid tier? , You should limit your opinion end of with an idiot comment like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
660 posts
10,863 battles

Izumo is most accurate BB in the game, with the best shells grouping against the target.

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
14,669 posts
10,879 battles
15 minutes ago, MacFergus said:

Izumo and Myogi are the dog turds of IJN BB line both have been very susceptible to power-creep , Problem with the Izumo is it doesn't do anything well where an Iowa might get plane kills or a FDG might tank and have good secondary's the Izumo gets nothing and now with the Misery and Musashi which makes the Izumo the rotten apple in the barrel. 

 

Izumo is in a long list of ships that need buffs due to overpowered premiums and new tech tree lines.

Izumo just has a higher WR than Iowa..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
626 posts
2,055 battles
6 minutes ago, albinbino said:

Izumo is most accurate BB in the game, with the best shells grouping against the target.

If that were true then its average damage would be a lot higher than the other silver line BBs but it isn't last time I checked ....

 

5 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Izumo just has a higher WR than Iowa..

Higher in what sense I thought the Iowa and Izumo were 48% each maybe a different stats page ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HEATH]
Players
111 posts
11,385 battles

Izumo, once u understand it, is not that bad. Killed 2 Yamatos  in a 1 vs 2 situation with it.( they were both broadside to me, and short range combat) :Smile_Default:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×