Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DFens_666

Scrwe this game, screw WG, The outcome of the match is predetermined

33 comments in this topic

[NWP]
Players
5,396 posts
6,787 battles

RANT ON:

THE most stupid game EVER; because the game obviously decides who has to win, AND U CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

Call me Tinfoilhat, call me whatever, i dont care. this is the MOST BS IVE EVER SEEN IN THIS GAME.

Im [edited]done with this BS. If someone thinks, that this is BS also, then this thread served its purpose. For everyone else: I dont care anymore.

Done wasting time with a game that deliberately screws u over

/RANT OFF

Did i mention that all idiots were on our team anyway... WIth any less effort we would have lost SEVERAL MINUTES earlier.

Byebye :Smile_popcorn:

Edit: Oh yes: Flame on plz!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 1

[MORIA]
Weekend Tester
465 posts
16,604 battles

So, your friend fire on DD and never hit, u drop torps and never hit, and u blame rng?

That DD just avoided your torps. And your friend killed the island.

[G-S-W]
Beta Tester
153 posts
7,636 battles

Well, the better deserved to win. I see no problem here?

Its not about RNG. It would if the DD would have survived with 1 hp or your BB got blown up by a detonation.

[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,107 posts
27,225 battles

The guy in the Hosho lost that game, he was dropping his torps at the incoming DD, I know it's easy for a DD to swerve around those slow [edited]torps, but at least drop them at the side, Bad CV work and a BB that looks like he needs the training room for aiming practice.

[CATS]
Players
17,836 posts
11,758 battles

You think WG knows in advance:

• Whos computer breaks down
  • Whos connection messes up (dog bites the cable, kid drops lemonade on the router)
  • Who gets called away during match (door, phone, member of the household)

Interesting...

Maybe WG can give me the lottery numbers for next weekend. I will give them a 50% cut.

[ONE2]
Players
2,785 posts
16,099 battles
5 minutes ago, Mandyxx said:

So, your friend fire on DD and never hit, u drop torps and never hit, and u blame rng?

That DD just avoided your torps. And your friend killed the island.

That Poor poor island, he neva did anyone no harm... :Smile_sad:

• Funny 1

[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,107 posts
27,225 battles
15 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

RANT ON:

THE most stupid game EVER; because the game obviously decides who has to win, AND U CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

Call me Tinfoilhat, call me whatever, i dont care. this is the MOST BS IVE EVER SEEN IN THIS GAME.

Im [edited]done with this BS. If someone thinks, that this is BS also, then this thread served its purpose. For everyone else: I dont care anymore.

/RANT OFF

Did i mention that all idiots were on our team anyway... WIth any less effort we would have lost SEVERAL MINUTES earlier.

It is not flaming if we give you our opinion, and it certainly is not bad RNG, simply bad play.

[CR33D]
Players
3,159 posts
16,180 battles
16 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

RANT ON:

/RANT OFF

Nothing wrong here. Your div mate failed to kill him. And i think he also grounded :Smile_popcorn:

• Cool 1

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
10,062 posts
15,733 battles

When attacking a DD you need both of your TBs attacking at the same time from different directions. This is especially true when you only have auto-drop to work with.

(Well, not precisely at the same time, but at least in quick succession so he has a smaller chance to dodge)

• Cool 2

[MORIA]
Weekend Tester
465 posts
16,604 battles
4 minutes ago, ghostbuster_ said:

Nothing wrong here. Your div mate failed to kill him. And i think he also grounded :Smile_popcorn:

And he trolled DD also :) But DD trolled them both till the end.

"ok clemson, you and me" :) Actually, was only him :)))))

• Funny 2

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles

Orion had a case of RNG laughing at him, then again it's a low tier BB - noone expects any accuracy from those (yesterday lost a game bcuz my Amagi (commonly known as a rather accurate BB) missed 9 out of 10 shells on a flat broadside DD 4km from me... accurate BB my a**)

What you in the Hosho could have done - crossdrops. At t4 & t5 with autodrops you can easily drop CVs... and that's about it. Even BBs turn quickly enough to give single TB problems (I mean, you'll still hit one, but hoping for more than that often is optimistic). Against CL/As and DDs... Crossdrops are your only realistic possibility, and even those can be dodged by them.

I'm more interested in - what the hell is that jump the DD does at 0:24

[MORIA]
Weekend Tester
465 posts
16,604 battles
4 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

I'm more interested in - what the hell is that jump the DD does at 0:24

Recorder probably.

[ONE2]
Players
2,785 posts
16,099 battles

@wilkatis_LV is absolutely right. With a low tier CV's you should not waste your time trying to torp DD's or even some of the more agile Cruisers. It will be extremely difficult and frustratingly they can still dodge all of them. You have to practice the art of Cross-dropping (not dressing, mind you). So what this means is that you prepare an ambush for passing ships. Placing one of your squadrons in position on the left side of the path of oncoming ship(s) and the other squadron on the right, about an equal distance away from their projected course. And when an enemy ship reaches your pre-determined attack launch point some 5-6km away almost in-between your bombers - Not directly, launch your attack when incoming enemy is some 3-4 km ahead (45degree angle against an oncoming enemy is good so you can still adjust if they start maneuvering). Then launch both your squadrons against the same target at the same time. They will then ideally launch their torps in a 90 degree from each other so no matter which way the victim tries to turn, he IS gonna hit a few. After the deed is done, reload and repeat.  Avoid trying to torp ships directly from the front or behind, they will be able to easily avoid all your torps, always maneuver to the side and cross-drop from 2 sides. :cap_win:

Players
535 posts
6,302 battles

I know what happened with BB accuracy in first few salvo - DD has grounded and crosshair on ship doesn't showing correctly ( it is little up ) and your friend in Orion shoot every hit above him ..

for your miss with torpedo and latter miss of Orion well that's another story :)

[NWP]
Players
2,070 posts
13,268 battles

Guess that happens if you want to go sealclub in a division:

• You can't manual drop so you NEED your two squads if the enemy DD has even the slightest clue of what he's doing. Going in solo was your mistake, nothing RNG about it;
  • Low tier BB are more shotgun anyways, so yeah, there is some more RNG involved but still. How many volleys went off and no hits? It can't be all RNG, there some aiming involved as well.

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,287 posts
7,601 battles

thats nonsense, since you can directly influence the RNG

it all depends, how many santa gifts you buy at the start of the year

the more you buy, the better you will be treated by RNG/MM/Serb/UFO/Trump

• Funny 3

Players
2,804 posts
14,924 battles
3 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

RANT ON:

THE most stupid game EVER; because the game obviously decides who has to win, AND U CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!.RANT OFF

A decent DD player should never take a torpedo hit from a single drop; and while it does happen, it is almost always from a DD player misplay.

Besides, this game was decide long before this engagement: score/caps.

[POMF]
Beta Tester
1,980 posts
4,013 battles
3 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

RANT ON:

"this thread is only for people who agree with me, people with different opinions are ignored"

paWQ0tZ.png

Also: for what purpose would WG matchfix (this particular game)? Aside from triggering you?

• Bad 1

[TIPC]
Players
409 posts
17,917 battles

what hapenned i thought bbs were op as u metioned in deferend threads ..now they are rng dependent ships???hahahahah lolol

as for u u could have crosdrop ..or even beter the dd  clearly was going to ground and u could throw your torps seconds later when he was stationary...buuuuuuuuuuuut no it was clearly rng lol

also as u have the replay show as all the battle lets see how u helped your team by your cv ..u know spoting defend caps etc....as u metioned that your teamates were idiots..

finaly u were sealclubing in tier 4  what u expecting the pro teamates????

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,488 posts
6,713 battles

Is it just me or do DFen's threads just keep getting worse? I hope it's not contagious.

But yeah...Of course it's predetermined....If you're in it, the team loses. Stop making your team lose dude

Spoiler

I mean it's not like you could've cross torped or anything

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
100 posts
1 minute ago, cpt_sparrow_jack said:

what hapenned i thought bbs were op as u metioned in deferend threads ..now they are rng dependent ships???hahahahah lolol

Come on now. It is called cherry picking and it is quite popular around these parts.

Beta Tester
4,011 posts
15,487 battles
5 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

RANT ON:

blah....blah...blah..

/RANT OFF

• plays Hosho
  • has 2 full TB squads
  • doesn't manage a Hammer&Anvil attack against the DD
  • whines in forum about RNG

yeah, sure, whatever you say pal... hope to meet you in game soon... on the opposing side of course :cap_haloween: