Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_Raskeria_

Musashi or Alabama?

4 comments in this topic

Players
23 posts
5,404 battles

I already have the Missouri, I want to know what to get, Musashi or Alabama? I have the Yamato, and I have played the NC. Please feel free to check my account stats to help you make a decision, and help me make one. I have enough xp and I am willing to get either one. In short: I have the Missouri, so Musashi or Alabama? Thanks for any input. 

Players
204 posts
329 battles

Musashi is your little brother of the Yamato hawing better MM. Sealclobing T7 with a clone of a Yamato in T9 could even be considered plain powercreep.

And you already asked for Alabama:

I could bet you will buy all premium ships in due time anyway, so why bother asking :fish_boom:

Players
26 posts
5,489 battles

If you already have the Missouri there's not much benefit owning the Alabama as well, as the Missouri offers more than plenty captain training on it's own, let alone credit farm, and with the Musashi you can train your IJN captains

Players
23 posts
5,404 battles

Ok thanks for the help, I am not going to lie I already made up my mind, I want the Musashi lol. But I wanted to start the topic just to get others opinions. Anyway thank you very much for all the input. 

Sign in to follow this