Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Annibale19ITA

when will you stop this treasure?

33 comments in this topic

Players
12 posts
18,245 battles

I play this game by more then 2 years and......sincerely i'm still upset about the indecorous treatment reserved to all what is Italian !!!!

If you !!! developers have something wrong about Us...come on !!! say it and stop this ,once for ever...i mean...you could act,like Italian army never existed,never partecipated to the second world war,also if would be difficult do do,but at least,declare it and don't inxist in reduce the real power of our navy,with its defects and limits ok????

It is simply ridicolous to see my language finally added to the game after more then 2 years,like is also ridicolous to don't have any tech tree and please...also if you don't feel

good about Us.....don't sell,because you sell !!! Italian ships,reduced to an half of the real power.thta's not fair !!!!

I sincerely think that...exist good ships in all the navys of the second world war but.....right cause that...when a ship is excellent..must remain so and not manipulated in a bad way for to be...a treasure.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 5

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,185 posts
6,367 battles

Nani!??

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[DAVY]
Players
2,539 posts
5 minutes ago, robihr said:

resist the urge to troll... must resist... m..ust... re...sist..

It's pretty hard to ignore his monthly google translate comedy whine.... :Smile_teethhappy:

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,721 posts
8,716 battles

Giulio Cesare is overpowered.

Roma is a great ship.

Duca d'Aosta is okay.

I'm not seeing where your argument comes from.

They keep delaying Abruzzi because she's underwhelming in testing. If they didn't care then she would be released already.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
5,234 posts
2,939 battles

Meh. If the guy wrote correctly and tryied to stay calm and actually debate the matter I'd say he has at least half a point. But oh well. 

[WOTN]
Quality Poster
2,184 posts
15,024 battles

This is just another variant of butthurtitis, suspected jingoism as leading cause. Tell me OP, would you be fine with Italian ships floating around with broken guns about halfway through the match after the massive Italian shell velocity caused critical mechanical errors or would that hurt your nationalism boner?

The quality poster tag feels great by the way, in case you were wondering. Did you know what there were some people who actually said that inflammatory gits would never get nominated?

• Funny 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
889 posts
8,386 battles
18 minutes ago, Annibale19ITA said:

...i mean...you could act,like Italian army never existed,never partecipated to the second world war,

Dude, sry for being blunt.

The Italian Army DID exist in WW2.

Unfortunately, it would have been better for its fame not to.

North Africa  vs British - decisive defeat

East Africa vs British - decisive defeat

Albania vs Greeks - decisive defeat

Italian Expeditionary Force vs Soviets - wiped out

Allied invasion of Sicily - decisive defeat

Sry to all Italian friends, WW2 was just not Italy's war.

[DREAD]
Players
7,170 posts
5,661 battles
26 minutes ago, Annibale19ITA said:

I play this game by more then 2 years and......sincerely i'm still upset about the indecorous treatment reserved to all what is Italian !!!!

If you !!! developers have something wrong about Us...come on !!! say it and stop this ,once for ever...i mean...you could act,like Italian army never existed,never partecipated to the second world war,also if would be difficult do do,but at least,declare it and don't inxist in reduce the real power of our navy,with its defects and limits ok????

It is simply ridicolous to see my language finally added to the game after more then 2 years,like is also ridicolous to don't have any tech tree and please...also if you don't feel

good about Us.....don't sell,because you sell !!! Italian ships,reduced to an half of the real power.thta's not fair !!!!

I sincerely think that...exist good ships in all the navys of the second world war but.....right cause that...when a ship is excellent..must remain so and not manipulated in a bad way for to be...a treasure.

I guess you mean treason? 

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
3,499 posts
11,671 battles

To OP:

Giulio is very strong.

Duca is good, but needs skill.

Roma seems strong (don't have her).

Btw, it could be just me, but I'm really not sure what to think when I saw he has played 11.5k Coop Battles... :cap_wander:

Do PvE Operations count as Coop Battles? :cap_hmm:

• Funny 1

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
On 18.1.2018 at 10:47 PM, Annibale19ITA said:

I deleted this game at least 10 times in the last 2 months...one of these days i will do that...for ever.

Thanks to theyr "happy choices"  !!!!

On 26.11.2017 at 4:07 PM, Annibale19ITA said:

It's a real damage,to see a game that could be really fantastic,to be in this way......but ,as i unistalled the game many times,cause these reasons,

one of these days i will do it for ever.

On 12.11.2016 at 1:57 AM, Annibale19ITA said:

Well i know that much people in here will start to laugh while reading this post and  just cause that i permanently deleted the game right today......

• Funny 3

[ESPA]
Players
1,219 posts
7,034 battles

"after 2 years of playing this game... blah blah blah" WTF? have some more of variety, dude! (Perhaps in some months he will change that sentence to 3 years?)

• Cool 1

[DREAD]
Players
7,170 posts
5,661 battles
1 minute ago, Ulvesnutepostei said:

so WG ... when will you stop this treasure?

Was about to ask the same...

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
4,011 posts
15,487 battles
On 4.2.2018 at 5:26 PM, Annibale19ITA said:

never partecipated to the second world

especially, as they managed to fight on both sides in the war...

:cap_haloween: