You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
cato190

High school fleet problem

8 comments in this topic

Question

[HBS]
Players
6 posts
8,679 battles

Hi!

I didnt get a High school fleet girl for 3 days. 
I opened 8-9 containers and didnt get them.

Is it normal or a bug?

7 answers to this question

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

As the others already said, it is a random percent chance to get an additional collectible.

Chance sadly means that there is some luck involved within the small sample size we have since Jan 18. Mathematically the luck factor would diminish if you would open thousands of boxes.

Looking at my own "luck" I also have a stretch with 8 containers not having one of the girls in there. But also 2 times 3 in a row :)

Since we have enough time (September 30th) to collect the girls, you should not be worried.

chance.thumb.PNG.2039a49d7db3ea6390e256853e40a7fe.PNG

Mathematically you need ~60 draws with girls to be absolutely  pretty sure to complete the collection

The math behind that:

• Cool 1

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,118 posts
10,575 battles

Its geared toward HSF ship users since if you have any of them you can do chalenges that are basically doable automatical in coop with 2 colection pieces per game (well nearly every game since sometimes you get a loss even in coop)

This sounds harsh towards people who do not own HSF Ships but you got to remember that HSF unlike the older ARP stuff was premium to begin with.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
7,528 posts
Vor 11 Minuten, LilJumpa sagte:

Mathematically you need ~60 draws with girls to be absolutely sure to complete the collection

no, of course for sure not "absolutely sure", the reddit article also says only "you are likely to complete"...when I had 60 items I was far away from having a complete collection, to many duplicates...

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles
14 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

no, of course for sure not "absolutely sure", the reddit article also says only "you are likely to complete"...when I had 60 items I was far away from having a complete collection, to many duplicates...

ok i clarified the overstatement

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles
35 minutes ago, LilJumpa said:

Mathematically you need ~60 draws with girls to be absolutely sure to complete the collection

Actually you need 1+34*5=171 girls drawn to have 100% guarantee you can complete the collection. Anything below that is just "likely to complete it".

Also this isn't newbies section, give up the overly positive and caring attitude :Smile_teethhappy: