Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
sisito0o

Why not add a seventh operation and make them change daily ?

9 comments in this topic

[BGNAV]
Players
264 posts
3,342 battles

It's too slow with these operations to wait a whole week in order to play something different, don't you think it will be all around better if we have one more operation and then for operation of the week to change every day ?

And this is not only going to be better for the player but for the owner (of the game) as well because the player will have one more incentive to log in the game every day, at least for 1 week but if you manage to make someone play 1 week he will probably continue playing for much longer.

Is there a point to write this inside the suggestions section ? Does it ever happen a player suggestion to be implemented in game ?

• Cool 1

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

You can always play all operations every day. All you need is a division.

I think it is okay as it is. As it is now you can practice the operation a few days and try to get them on five stars. I'd say more operations will be added sooner or later. Also, some people might then miss certain operations because of RL reasons.

Well, player suggestions rarely get implemented and I am not quite sure if this is a good or bad thing.

[BGNAV]
Players
264 posts
3,342 battles

If a player misses an operation because of real life reasons with the daily change system, all they have to do is wait 1 week and will be able to complete it, which is no worse than what the current system is, but what's better is that you can play something different every day, it's not only first time players that play those operations a lot of people that have already completed them do them again and it's not important for those people if they miss 1 day but it will be a lot better if there are different missions every day so that it doesn't get boring.

Also it's very kind of yours to remind me that "You can always play all operations every day. All you need is a division." as if it's the easiest thing to find 5-6 other players for a pve division, if it is so easy for you can you please find me 6 players I would like to make a division for Ultimate Frontier now ?

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

i wouldnt mind if they implemented daily operations with rotation of 6 operations. that way it would shift days of operations and not only be fixed on certain days in case of 7 operations.

Players
2,170 posts

I've got 5 stars in them all and I'm usually happy to do a few if asked, there's a fair few like @DFens_666 and @ForlornSailor who've said the same. It's possible to pull a division together.

They are supposedly working on new Operations and the Dunkirk one is apparently returning at some point, daily change is probably optimistic and would upset some people who can only play on certain days so there's no way WG could arrange it to suit everybody.

• Cool 1

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
36 minutes ago, sisito0o said:

If a player misses an operation because of real life reasons with the daily change system, all they have to do is wait 1 week and will be able to complete it, which is no worse than what the current system is, but what's better is that you can play something different every day, it's not only first time players that play those operations a lot of people that have already completed them do them again and it's not important for those people if they miss 1 day but it will be a lot better if there are different missions every day so that it doesn't get boring.

Also it's very kind of yours to remind me that "You can always play all operations every day. All you need is a division." as if it's the easiest thing to find 5-6 other players for a pve division, if it is so easy for you can you please find me 6 players I would like to make a division for Ultimate Frontier now ?

Some people have their real life reasons every week so they would always miss one operation.

"Catch a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime".

Even if I had 5 to 6 players I can't guarantee that they take you with them. So why don't you go and ask people if someone wants to join you. We have some forumites who are willing to do the operations, we have a community area here in the forum where you can ask and if I am not mistaken there even is an ingame chat channel where you can ask people. It is not like there are no possibilities to reach people in that matter...

Btw: you have a clan, don't you? Have you ever asked some of your clan members?

[BGNAV]
Players
264 posts
3,342 battles
8 minutes ago, Tungstonid said:

Some people have their real life reasons every week so they would always miss one operation.

"Catch a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime".

Even if I had 5 to 6 players I can't guarantee that they take you with them. So why don't you go and ask people if someone wants to join you. We have some forumites who are willing to do the operations, we have a community area here in the forum where you can ask and if I am not mistaken there even is an ingame chat channel where you can ask people. It is not like there are no possibilities to reach people in that matter...

Btw: you have a clan, don't you? Have you ever asked some of your clan members?

Ok then instead of every week having the same rotation, the rotation will shift with +1 or -1 or +3 it doesn't matter this way every week will have a different missions on each day compared to the previous week. So done, this problem just got solve and being such an easy solution I have to ask you to please think first of what you are going to write so we don't have to spam the thread with such close to spam messages.

And I know you don't have 5-6 people willing to play operations, it was rhetorical question, because what you told me to do you made it sound like an easy thing which in fact I tried to do and couldn't and just after I found it is hard to achieve I came here to post my solution to the problem, which as I said so far has no drawbacks for the player or for the owner

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
28 minutes ago, sisito0o said:

Ok then instead of every week having the same rotation, the rotation will shift with +1 or -1 or +3 it doesn't matter this way every week will have a different missions on each day compared to the previous week. So done, this problem just got solve and being such an easy solution I have to ask you to please think first of what you are going to write so we don't have to spam the thread with such close to spam messages.

And I know you don't have 5-6 people willing to play operations, it was rhetorical question, because what you told me to do you made it sound like an easy thing which in fact I tried to do and couldn't and just after I found it is hard to achieve I came here to post my solution to the problem, which as I said so far has no drawbacks for the player or for the owner

You suggested a solution and I answered with concerns/problems I see. Where is the problem, especially when the solution is simple? This forum is for discussions.

I still feel like a rotation every day is too short.

Now all you need to do is making WG staff like @MrConway (there, did it for you already) read this and hope that they will forward it to the developers or explain to you why it will stay as it is.

• Cool 1

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

considering that forumite channel went dead after scrubs were formed, you can try "The Scrub Community" ingame chat channel. there are lots of forumites there and divisions for operations arent uncommon there...

Sign in to follow this