Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
delaci76

Operations and finding a team!!!

18 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
654 posts

So came back to try the operations and cant find people for divisions. Is it me or the current system is stupid and needs to like the current "operation of the week"? i.e auto search function for all operations. Are they any plans to do this? If I have missed this apologies.

Too many nitwits about asking you to join divisions when you clearly write "Operations only please" in the dialogue box.

Please fix!

Edited by delaci76
because

Players
4,085 posts
7,017 battles

When you dont know enough ppl to play the other operations, you are pretty much stuck with the weeklys. But for a start, you can add me. I do play Operations quite often and I can bring in 1 more guy.

Beta Tester
654 posts

Ok thanks will give it one more go maybe...otherwise I might wait until Wargaming change this...as I think they should.

How many people will get bored and think sod this? It's actually bad for them....well thats my opinion.

(i write you down in my Spider book so I dont forget..dont ask haha)

Dont we need 7 players inc a carrier? (which actually makes things a lot worse)

Players
2,170 posts

I'm frequently up for Operations play as I find them fun, as do a fair few of my clanmates, feel free to ping me if I'm online as if I'm available I'll come along.

[NWP]
Players
5,390 posts
6,781 battles
55 minutes ago, delaci76 said:

No, u dont need necessarily a CV. But i pretty often play one, depending on the operation (im the other guy mentioned by @ForlornSailor) F.e. Narai this week, i dont rate a CV highly. But last week was Raptor Rescue, i like playing CV in that one. Same for Killer Whale. On Aegis, Defense of Naval Station Newport and Ultimate Frontier i dont play CVs, because i feel other ships are better there.

[SNUBS]
Players
1,338 posts
7,123 battles
1 hour ago, delaci76 said:

u do not even need 7 players. but it will still be better tho. 

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,735 posts
6,135 battles
1 hour ago, delaci76 said:

So came back to try the operations and cant find people for divisions. Is it me or the current system is stupid and needs to like the current "operation of the week"? i.e auto search function for all operations. Are they any plans to do this? If I have missed this apologies.

Too many nitwits about asking you to join divisions when you clearly write "Operations only please" in the dialogue box.

Please fix!

Or, might seem silly as you've obviously been around for a while, you could join a social clan that will cobble together divisions specifically for operations?

(Doesn't have to be for competitive play).

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,713 posts
16,313 battles

Can i make a suggestions to EVERYONE

We had a forumites channel a long time ago before Clans......

Lets make a chat Channel in game

Searching For Operations.

Look for it when in game if there is one join it if not create it ALWAYS use the above name with each word as a Capital letter. and remember 'NO PASSWORD

You will need team speak

@MrConway  any chance of a similar  named  channel on  the Official WoWs Ts3 Server.

If you want to play operations

Go there/Create... find people and form teams. 

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
654 posts

Thanks for the suggestions! I would like to know if Wargaming plan to add the usual search function for all modes....

p.s Nothing wrong with finding people to play with or clans but I think one shouldnt have to necessarily. Some people are time restricted and dont want to have to wait around for other people to respond etc. and even with people you know someone can get delayed etc etc...

Dunno thats just how I see it. I Love the mode btw! And will get on and try tomorrow.

[NWP]
Players
5,390 posts
6,781 battles
1 minute ago, delaci76 said:

Dunno thats just how I see it. I Love the mode btw! And will get on and try tomorrow.

We will be playing Operations (only this weeks Narai) tomorrow again also. If u want, and we are on (probably in the afternoon CET), just send a message.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,786 posts
10,127 battles

On 2.2.2018 at 4:54 PM, delaci76 said:

Operations and finding a team!!!

I know this is not the main topic here, but it still applies, like it always does:

23wzbr.jpg

On 2.2.2018 at 6:10 PM, lameoll said:

u do not even need 7 players. but it will still be better tho. 

4 competent one will do for most ops if they dont pick "fun" ships (and sometimes even then :Smile_hiding::Smile_veryhappy:)

3 hours ago, delaci76 said:

p.s Nothing wrong with finding people to play with or clans but I think one shouldnt have to necessarily. Some people are time restricted and dont want to have to wait around for other people to respond etc. and even with people you know someone can get delayed etc etc...

It works like this: All ops can be played, but only 1 is ops of the week.

Ops of the week can be played with 1+ players and gets filled up with other unless you specifically exclude them. This is done to funnel players into one ops so there a fast queue times or even players at all at odd times. Also it helps to make sure all ops are played or else only the best farm ops of the tier would be played.

All other ops can be selected by 4-7 division. Unlike the ops of the week you dont get potato-reinforcements sent by comrade Stalin. 4 Players are enough tough to do all the T6 ops with 5 stars.

I can at least understands WG reasoning. 100 people playing 1 ops means lots of games and good queue times. 100 people distributet over 7 ops ...... or everyone farming Narai to death ........

Players
2 posts
1,534 battles
On 2/2/2018 at 7:00 PM, ForlornSailor said:

When you dont know enough ppl to play the other operations, you are pretty much stuck with the weeklys. But for a start, you can add me. I do play Operations quite often and I can bring in 1 more guy.

hi, i need a teammate !!, i always play alone because i don't know any one who plays that game. but i need to be able to join the battle with friends specially in weekends man!! please if you know some one who wants to teammate please ask them to add me!!

[ESPA]
Players
1,219 posts
7,031 battles

Usually I don't have problems in bringing my entire clan to an operation. And before the cv destruction I used to win most of those scenarios on my own.

Players
3,669 posts
8,430 battles
17 hours ago, FlighTec_Simulation said:

hi, i need a teammate !!, i always play alone because i don't know any one who plays that game. but i need to be able to join the battle with friends specially in weekends man!! please if you know some one who wants to teammate please ask them to add me!!

Before your post:

havaduck

Posted February 4, 2018

Players
3,669 posts
8,430 battles

But anyway, there is an official operations channel now. It's kinda dead now tho, but sometimes some epic hero does manage to get a full team together (I can proofed witha screanshots!!! I no lies!!! :cap_wander::Smile_ohmy:).

• Funny 1

Players
2 posts
1,534 battles
On 2/27/2019 at 8:23 PM, NothingButTheRain said:

Before your post:

havaduck

i didn't quit understood u, sorry for that i'm new to the forums but i clicked on the name above and i found some one's profile! do u mean that this person wants a team mate as well?

thanks

Posted February 4, 2018

[NWP]
Players
5,390 posts
6,781 battles
10 minutes ago, FlighTec_Simulation said:

He tried to say, that the thread was one year old.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this