Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
theta0123

Sea stars?

21 comments in this topic

[FUSO]
Players
73 posts
4,788 battles

Had a bit of a run-in with a player during operations. Said person blocked the entire advance in the beginning, getting himself and a friendly destroyer killed. When i said " SCHORS MOVE", it was followed by an endless tirade of him being a better player bla bla

And something about 2 sea stars

What the bloody hell are sea stars in WOWS?

Print screen gave a black screen in paint, so i had to improvise with my phone

[BLITZ]
Players
2,640 posts
9,896 battles

Check "C:\Games\World_of_Warships\screenshot"

Also... it's pretty easy to identify the player (clan + winrates).

[SCRUB]
Players
8,362 posts
10,835 battles

Print screen afaik is the default key binding for ingame screenshots.

Check your local WoWs directory for a screenshot folder.

Damn, ninja'd.

Players
6 posts
2,499 battles

sea stars are an achivement. You get it by winning the mission with five stars and causing 100% of your health in damage

just check and i have 3 :Smile_Default:

[FUSO]
Players
73 posts
4,788 battles
Just now, GI_Pepper said:

sea stars are an achivement. You get it by winning the mission with five stars and surviving.

Where can i view this?

[SCRUB]
Players
2,186 posts
12,589 battles
25 minutes ago, theta0123 said:

Had a bit of a run-in with a player during operations. Said person blocked the entire advance in the beginning, getting himself and a friendly destroyer killed. When i said " SCHORS MOVE", it was followed by an endless tirade of him being a better player bla bla

Mate, wouldn't be just easier to ask what 'sea stars' are, instead of doing that printshot*? :Smile_hiding:

(*yes, printshot, because it looks like newspaper picture... :Smile_veryhappy: )?

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
2 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

soo he has two stars and blows his mouth off... facepalm. 

Don't you know!?

Hammering one button vs bots needs a lot of skills. :Smile_child:

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,362 posts
10,835 battles
1 minute ago, Major_Damage225 said:

soo he has two stars and blows his mouth off... facepalm. 

You wouldn't believe the amount of people who told me I suck and have no idea how the game works, then proudly refer to their 52% winrate and how I should just stfu and do as they say so I could get as good as they are.

It's almost cute, like those tiny handbag dogs that are furiously yapping at a dog that's literally ten times as big as they are. Like "aww look, it can't tell how small it is" ... followed by the distinctive urge to punt the pipsqueak clean across the street.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 5

Players
749 posts
8,373 battles

Sea Star: Complete the operation and all secondary tasks, survive till the end of the battle, and cause damage exceeding 100% of your ship's HP. I have lots! I suspect I like ops too much. :Smile_playing:

I usually have my pad to hand when playing so if someone REALLY pisses me off and I have time (I dont do this often), I pull up his stats and start quoting the embarrassing bits. amazing how fast they shut up.

[L4GG]
Players
1,721 posts
6,833 battles
2 hours ago, Negativvv said:

Don't you know!?

Hammering one button vs bots needs a lot of skills. :Smile_child:

It's harder than you might think.

I just done one entire round with all my t7 ships in Narai Operation plus three battles .

And in all but 2 battles the green bots made it impossible for the team to complete the mission.

it's needed a lot of skill to deal with those bots.

• Funny 1

Players
311 posts
10,268 battles
45 minutes ago, Butterdoll said:

It's harder than you might think.

I just done one entire round with all my t7 ships in Narai Operation plus three battles .

And in all but 2 battles the green bots made it impossible for the team to complete the mission.

Image result for laughter meme

• Boring 1

Players
4,085 posts
7,017 battles
4 hours ago, Aotearas said:

You wouldn't believe the amount of people who told me I suck and have no idea how the game works, then proudly refer to their 52% winrate and how I should just stfu and do as they say so I could get as good as they are.

Hey, just today, someone told me im an "Idiot" and a "looser", cuz he has 1800 games + 99% WR in Co-op! I didnt figure it out - clanmate had to lift the secret, that he was refering to co-op!

Unbenannt.jpg.59fd97aceaa1c5b0eaa40d92e6

2 hours ago, Butterdoll said:

Thats the REAL challenge in the Operations. Usualy, im happy, when they move in the right direction...or move at all...

i-guess-its-time-to-lower-the-bar.jpg

Players
4,085 posts
7,017 battles
5 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

Lower the bar again, to where... i thought it was already on the floor :Smile_veryhappy:

I just have to do this. :Smile_teethhappy:

heres-your-shovel.jpg

• Funny 3

Players
2,804 posts
14,924 battles
8 hours ago, theta0123 said:

Standard Scenario Achievements

Sea Star

Complete the operation and all secondary tasks, survive till the end of the battle and cause damage exceeding 100% of your ship's HP. Can be obtained once per battle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't think the amount of Sea Stars one is awarded in scenarios directly relates to anything in Random Battles.

[FUSO]
Players
73 posts
4,788 battles
7 hours ago, ForlornSailor said:

Hey, just today, someone told me im an "Idiot" and a "looser", cuz he has 1800 games + 99% WR in Co-op! I didnt figure it out - clanmate had to lift the secret, that he was refering to co-op!

Unbenannt.jpg.59fd97aceaa1c5b0eaa40d92e6

Thats the REAL challenge in the Operations. Usualy, im happy, when they move in the right direction...or move at all...

i-guess-its-time-to-lower-the-bar.jpg

Yeah. The screenshot i posted was a guy with a 51% win ratio on random and 38% on ranked. And that vs my 54% and 61%. Does it mean i care? Ofcourse not. But he made a frikking dumbass move and got himself killed and a teammate. He stalled up our advance.   And telling him to MOVE is a reason to show your e [edited] and start talking like a frikking 10 year old?

This is exactly the reason why i quitted playing online games. But i went for WOWS because that behaviour rarely happens here. 

Guess retardos are everywhere

[ONE2]
Players
2,785 posts
16,080 battles
18 minutes ago, theta0123 said:

...  And telling him to MOVE is a reason to show your e [edited] and start talking like a frikking 10 year old?...

Dude, there IS every chance that he really WAS a 10 year old. :Smile_Default: Let's not forget: "free-to-play MMO"... :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this