You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
iutzi

Missouri credit nerf?

26 comments in this topic

[YKING]
Players
12 posts
7,327 battles

Has the USS Missouri had its income nerfed? I've had some recent games which indicates so. If so, WG owes us some explanations and refunds. Feel free to share some print screens.

shot-18.02.01_17.20.40-0703.jpg

shot-18.02.01_17.30.21-0025.jpg

shot-18.02.01_17.30.23-0781.jpg

shot-18.02.01_17.30.25-0365.jpg

• Funny 1

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,488 posts
6,713 battles
2 minutes ago, iutzi said:

If so, WG owes us some explanations and refunds.

They owe you nothing....especially since this is a free ship.

And no, I haven't noticed anything...ran out of premium time maybe?

[YKING]
Players
12 posts
7,327 battles

Wow, a reply in less than 30 seconds defending WG. Very subtle ;)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
3,078 posts
6,135 battles

Most of your damage is farmed off of battleships. These aren't worth as much XP or money. This is why despite having 150k + damage and 4 kills you have less than 2k base xp. The largest ammount of your damage is from a ship that is lower tier than you, which is less xp again.

Secondly, in order to be getting the really big earnings you need to be using the flag that gives +50% (wyvern?) And ideally the gamescom camo (+50%)

[EST]
[EST]
Players
953 posts
19,998 battles
9 minutes ago, iutzi said:

Imagine if that reply was supporting you. It would mean that WG has double agent among us. :fish_nerv:

• Funny 2

[CATS]
Players
17,841 posts
11,758 battles
18 minutes ago, iutzi said:

Has the USS Missouri had its income nerfed? I've had some recent games which indicates so. If so, WG owes us some explanations and refunds. Feel free to share some print screens.

shot-18.02.01_17.20.40-0703.jpg

shot-18.02.01_17.30.21-0025.jpg

shot-18.02.01_17.30.23-0781.jpg

shot-18.02.01_17.30.25-0365.jpg

Take off your tinfoil hat...

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,488 posts
6,713 battles
43 minutes ago, iutzi said:

Believe what you want to believe

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Beta Tester
1,395 posts
8,063 battles

seems normal to me as well

you got most damage against bbs and your cap capture and defence flags where for a tiny 12 cap points and 10 defence so where hardly gonna make you rich from that

problem is everyone sees these 1million plus credit games on Missouri and they forget its not gonna happen all the time

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

shot-17_12.22_13_15.31-0235.thumb.jpg.842a018e565504e57077c26158e9ac0e.jpg

maybe you wanted something like this? and that was a really good game where i shot lot of dd and ca. usually with wyvern, gamescom and zulu i get between 1 mil and 1.5 mil credits. so that is around 500-700k credits earned per match without modifiers.

Beta Tester
2,321 posts
2,517 battles

I find it extremely unlikely that Wargaming would ever nerf the credit income of the Missouri, or of any other premium ship for that matter. Such an action would be certain to cause a major player uproar, and since in-game credits have no impact on ship performance or other factors directly concerning game balance, there would be no real incentive for the company to make a change in this regard.

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
6 minutes ago, Taliesn said:

So many WG infiltrated agents... :cap_viking: not very subtle

nah.. this is all one guy with many alt accounts :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[BUSHI]
[BUSHI]
Players
132 posts
7,577 battles

The Missouri's credit making ability is a little overhyped.

To pull off those big numbers you need to get a really good game and stack all flags + camo on premium time. Wyvern 50% + gamescom camo 50% are quite rare.

With just a Zulu 20% on regular account you'll be making 250k profit on an average game. Nothing really to write home about

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
17 hours ago, The_Baptist said:

The Missouri's credit making ability is a little overhyped.

To pull off those big numbers you need to get a really good game and stack all flags + camo on premium time. Wyvern 50% + gamescom camo 50% are quite rare.

With just a Zulu 20% on regular account you'll be making 250k profit on an average game. Nothing really to write home about

and you make how much profit on regular ships? missouri has 50% more credit earning potential hardcoded, while rest premium have 30% IIRC. so when you count in tier, reduced repair costs and 50% more credit earned per game you get a lot more credits then its silver counterparts.

• Cool 1

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,821 posts
8,089 battles

I'm sure getting your 1 credit, or two if you bought the camo, is not going to break WG.

[BUSHI]
[BUSHI]
Players
132 posts
7,577 battles
35 minutes ago, robihr said:

and you make how much profit on regular ships? missouri has 50% more credit earning potential hardcoded, while rest premium have 30% IIRC. so when you count in tier, reduced repair costs and 50% more credit earned per game you get a lot credits then its silver counterparts.

So what that it makes a lot more credits than silver ships? What does that have to do with anything?

I't still disappointing how much it will take to grind out for a T10 without all those modifiers considering the title of the best credit printer in the game.

[YKING]
Players
12 posts
7,327 battles
33 minutes ago, Hedgehog1963 said:

I'm sure getting your 1 credit, or two if you bought the camo, is not going to break WG.

I asked a decent question, who do you think got their missouri without converting free xp? feel free to troll somewhere else ;). As for the pro WG posts, really? how hard is it to make a logic deduction? 

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
4 minutes ago, The_Baptist said:

So what that it makes a lot more credits than silver ships? What does that have to do with anything?

I't still disappointing how much it will take to grind out for a T10 without all those modifiers considering the title of the best credit printer in the game.

disappointing? you will grind credits 2x faster then in silver ship and overall some 30-50% faster than rest of premium ships cause of tier/credit multiplier/service repair cost

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,821 posts
8,089 battles
24 minutes ago, iutzi said:

I asked a decent question, who do you think got their missouri without converting free xp? feel free to troll somewhere else ;). As for the pro WG posts, really? how hard is it to make a logic deduction? 

I was sat on over a million free XP...  I've got 250K now.

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
32 minutes ago, iutzi said:

i got missouri, musashi and nelson without converting free xp. you can get it rather fast if you have premium time, 100%xp camos, papa papa flags and various dragon flags.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Players
2,188 posts
12,592 battles
15 hours ago, iutzi said:

All you need is camos and flags, then you can farm 150-200k free xp over a weekend (100k easy for average player)

Got both musashi and missouri without spending a penny...