NavyfieldRedsky

Fighters stuck

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
43 posts
1,703 battles

So, today it happened TWICE in two different battles.

My fighters suddenly become stuck and refuse to move. No matter what I do (alt attack, move command) they just sit still and allow the enemy to win. 

Please fix this crap. This is completely and totally unacceptable. 

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
12,068 battles

First of all, for every problem you find: Pics/Replay or didn't happen

Second: When an enemy fighter strafes out of a dogfight, your fighter becomes stunned for a short moment. That's a feature, not a bug.

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
10,062 posts
15,733 battles

It is possible for your fighters to be engaged without fighting back. In that case you have to manually attack the offending squad, but due to the way AA is calculated you'd have probably lost that fight anyway no matter what you do. Your only hope really is to cut your losses and strafe out, thus resetting the fight once you are actually engaged.

[ITA_C]
Players
290 posts
7,858 battles

It happen to me sometimes to can't strafe out a fight even if i have my squad still full , or more rarely up muntains to have an infinite circular strafe that keep on even if out of ammo

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
176 posts
13,783 battles

If you "get cought" you sometimes are unable to strafe out. You need to "acknowledge" the fight first (aka. Right clicking engedged squad). And than strafe out. This is the same as El2azer said.

WG coding and CV fix priority at its best. 

Beta Tester
43 posts
1,703 battles

I couldn't strafe out, I couldn't "aknowledge" the attack, I couldn't do jack, because someone messed up their coding. This is a bug and should be fixed, and I can't be arsed to record gameplay.

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
12,068 battles
Vor 16 Minuten, NavyfieldRedsky sagte:

I couldn't strafe out, I couldn't "aknowledge" the attack, I couldn't do jack, because someone messed up their coding. This is a bug and should be fixed, and I can't be arsed to record gameplay.

Well, they can't fix the bug, if you don't report it.

Players
1,941 posts
10,648 battles
4 hours ago, NavyfieldRedsky said:

By "couldn't acknowledge" the attack you mean that you can't dogfight the enemy fighter or what? I had something similar happen where i can't strafe out. Solved by clicking first on the enemy fighter to engage then im free to strafe out.

Beta Tester
43 posts
1,703 battles
19 hours ago, pra3y said:

By "couldn't acknowledge" the attack you mean that you can't dogfight the enemy fighter or what? I had something similar happen where i can't strafe out. Solved by clicking first on the enemy fighter to engage then im free to strafe out.

Yep. I tried right clicking his fighters and then strafing out, that didn't work either. I tried every trick in the book, stuff just didn't work. Buggy crap, that's all.

Players
1,941 posts
10,648 battles
20 hours ago, NavyfieldRedsky said:

Yep. I tried right clicking his fighters and then strafing out, that didn't work either. I tried every trick in the book, stuff just didn't work. Buggy crap, that's all.

Probably bug then as you said.