You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RangerF18

Can the division person cap be upped to 4 or 5 people per division?

7 comments in this topic

Question

Players
1 post
86 battles

As stated above, can the person cap be upped to 4 or 5 people? Why is it capped at 3 at the moment? I feel very limited when playing with friends when we have the 3 person cap. We always have 1 or 2 people who have to join the match at random, often joining the enemy team or a whole other match.

6 answers to this question

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles

Division of 3 already has far too much impact on the outcome of the game, upping it even to just 4 would make it almost pointless to play solo.  So no.

You can go play operations as a division of 7 - and in that case you can play whichever one you want, not just the weekly operation.

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
12,068 battles

As much as I'd like to play with even more friends and reach 100% Winrate every day, I'd hate it just as much to have to carry an idiot BB division of 4 or even 5 ships.:fish_panic:

• Funny 1

[HOO]
Players
1,305 posts
2,868 battles

More than three in a div in one game would be too powerful.

However ....

It is perfectly possible to have more than one division from a clan in the same battle.

Lots do it and it is a bit controversial. Form two div's and coordinate your clicking ready to enter battle. If you both do it at exactly the same time, there is an increased chance both divs will end up in the same battle, but no guarantee they will be on the same team.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles
1 hour ago, Koenigstiger87 said:

makes no sense. Just increase the Size of Division. In the enemy team it will be increased either. So it will stay equal..Not that hard to balance.....i can live with 2 more Minutes Waiting time.

Going to just quote myself here:

On 1/31/2018 at 10:32 PM, wilkatis_LV said:

You can go play operations as a division of 7

Players
2 posts
845 battles

makes no sense. Just increase the Size of Division. In the enemy team it will be increased either. So it will stay equal..Not that hard to balance.....i can live with 2 more Minutes Waiting time.