prozon668

[HHOTN] Recruiting players

21 comments in this topic

[HEATH]
Players
39 posts
9,647 battles

rbqCaH1.png

Heathen Hammers of the North is recruiting players and you may be just who we are looking for. 

Wants:

• Capable of talking English
  • 500 battles and win rate must be over 40% (exceptions can be made)
  • At least one T8 ship with willingness to get multiple lines to T10
  • Discord + MIC. Discord attendance required while playing World of Warships
  • Mature. Not an age requirement, but being mature. 
  • Running premium account

Offers:

• Comrades. Team.
  • Base extension if anyone cares

We might not be unicum players, but we do have fun playing. We might not be experts, but we do learn. Most of us played pilot season of Clan Battle in other clans, and now we want to do it in this clan and we keep lurking in the top end of Squall League. Might not be OMNI, WGP2W or TWA league just yet, but we'll have ton of fun working our way up. ;-)

Join our Discord and have a talk. Set your nickname equal to your in-game name, and we'll know who you are. 

[HEATH]
Players
43 posts
20,847 battles

Cool clan indeed!  :-)

Would be awesome to have a few more members keen to play Clan Battles and earn those great rewards!!!

[HEATH]
Players
6 posts
8,482 battles

I'm in, nice people indeed. We are committed to gain 150 k credit per battle at least   :Smile_coin: . And that's it for each member !!!

[TTTP2]
Players
1 post
2,481 battles

hi just was join to yours clan but do not know to much about ........ and probably Im not good enough .......... just was curies and try join to some clan ......  to stat make a progress in game . 

[HEATH]
Players
16 posts
6,737 battles

Keen to join.

Have 1 T9 ( Fletcher) 

5 T8

9 T7

4 T6

1 T5

Coming up to 3500 battles now but only 47% WR and Damage / XP per battle not great. I think might be due to the fact that  my client was corrupted for a while so while i could launch a battle the client then crashed so I appeared AFK!!! and could do nothing.

I am grinding multiple lines - keen to get all of them to T10. Favourite lines are US BB, UkCL, Most DD's ( especially US) also Gneisenau - got to love a brawler! 

Have Discord and would like more division / clan battle play. Did a few CBs in current clan but no interest now. 

[HEATH]
Players
39 posts
9,647 battles

We've cleaned out a few inactive accounts and we got room for new players. PM me either in-game or here, or simply join our Discord.

[HEATH]
Players
39 posts
9,647 battles

And we extended our clan to 40 members and can take in even more. Clan Battle season has ended and prepare for Ranked with us!

[HEATH]
Players
16 posts
6,737 battles

Still got a few places - if you're keen to play with other English speaking players then contact us.

[HEATH]
Players
16 posts
6,737 battles

We still here and available for people who want to play CB.

Must have Discord and be happy to use it.

We ok if you want to use loan ships but preference given to players with own T10.

[HEATH]
Players
39 posts
9,647 battles

We still got room for more players. You have a secret dark fantasy of playing Clan Battles? Or maybe you just want someone to play division with? Our clan need members and you might be just what it needs...

Clan members are mature, in all ages up to 70 I think, some has been in the same clan for a very long time. We do play casually, but we do prefer to win. Casual isn't equal to not caring about winning. :)

Interested? Join our Discord and have a nice talk to any one of us. https://discord.gg/4sChc8c

[HEATH]
Players
39 posts
9,647 battles

We still got room for more players. You have a secret dark fantasy of playing Clan Battles? Or maybe you just want someone to play division with? Our clan need members and you might be just what it needs...

Clan members are mature, in all ages up to 70 I think, some has been in the same clan for a very long time. We do play casually, but we do prefer to win. Casual isn't equal to not caring about winning. :)

Interested? Join our Discord and have a nice talk to any one of us, and please do apply in-game. https://discord.gg/4sChc8c