Arcydemon5

Missing ships

9 comments in this topic

Question

Beta Tester
4 posts
3 battles

I have a question. When World of warships was in closed beta stage i bought tier 7 USA destroyer Atlanta in preoder package and for gold in game i bought russian tier 5 Murmansk. As closed beta ended i stopped playing World of warships. Few months ago i logged to the game but my ships were gone, both standard and premium. Did they restart everything after the betas? 

8 answers to this question

[FAD]
Players
86 posts

i think when you are in Beta is something a trial version but when it ends becasuse it a trial i think they take the ships that you had in this version but they should have returned the Dubloons

Beta Tester
4 posts
3 battles

I know it was a destroyer and tier 7 so maybe it was Sims, i only want to know if there was total wipeout of players data after beta tests closed and open, that will explain what i want to know. I can show anyone email message with confirmation of buying that preorder pack with tier 7 ship 

[CATS]
Players
17,829 posts
11,758 battles

They refunded you the Doubloons and you had a couple of weeks to rebuy the ships for the same price. That way they gave you the option to buy something else.

[NSWC]
[NSWC]
Players
31 posts

i never was given any options, as i reached out to customer services over issue, but i'd rather keep atlanta, as its a very good ship.

[CATS]
Players
17,829 posts
11,758 battles
20 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER_BCU said:

i never was given any options, as i reached out to customer services over issue, but i'd rather keep atlanta, as its a very good ship.

Because you joned during open Beta...