Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Tekacko

Can someone point me to where I can report intentional teamkillers?

19 comments in this topic

Players
309 posts
6,005 battles

tldr: Trash-tier sniper Tirpitz was mad because he was bad, and team torped me on his 4th try, accompanied by vocabulary of a mentally defective person.

I have a replay of it, any way I can make [edited] like this feel some pain?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
2,170 posts

I believe if you raise a ticket and attach the replay to that it's the only way you can formally report it. I have no idea what good if any it would do of course. @MrConway can probably give the best answer.

[SCRUB]
Players
8,362 posts
10,835 battles

Go to WG support, start a ticket with general description of events and the misconduct, supply evidence in the way of replay, possibly screenshots and timestamps, then get automated response about how the ingame automatic system handles teamkillers but they're totally sorry about what happened to you.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 4

Players
491 posts
5,039 battles

Exact same thing happened to me, in ranked.

Raised a ticket and got the generic response that nothing will be done because the team kill penalty is automatically applied when it happens.

Also to note, single torp salvo team kills actually have no impact in the team killer in the actual match he performs it, apart from him becoming purple for the following 6 matches. That means the current automatic penalty actually makes it worth it for them. This is because flooding damage does not count the same way as fire in the team kill department (i.e. a fire ticking causes the same damage to the team killer, flood damage doesn't), probably because WG wants to be lenient on accidental torp hits from DDs and not realising there are BBs with Torps that can only torp team mates if it's on purpose (due to the nature of the class and how it plays).

Practically all the team kills I have suffered have been torp salvos. I was obviously especially salty on the ranked one, particularly because I was then matched with the same player on my team 2 games later and he continued to be nonchalant about it and blow kisses, all because he rammed me while I was bow in on a cap. He even prepared his excuse on the spot that it was a miss-click, as if a BB player with no line of sight to any enemy players would swap to torp view directly facing the broadside of a stationary friendly BB and "accidentally" launch a full salvo that perfectly aligs every torp with that friendly broadside.

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles

And what's about people going AFK on purpose? Short version: 180 k dmg with Atlanta, Gaede went AFK 2 minutes into the game (Said in chat he will do it and sailed to a corner) super close lose.... 

[SCRUB]
Players
2,186 posts
12,589 battles
1/29/2018 o 23:33, Tekacko napisał:

tldr: Trash-tier sniper Tirpitz was mad because he was bad, and team torped me on his 4th try, accompanied by vocabulary of a mentally defective person.

I have a replay of it, any way I can make [edited] like this feel some pain?

*edited*

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to discussing forbidden activities.

• Cool 2

[ONE2]
Players
2,785 posts
16,080 battles

A good idea @Skyllon Doesn't Claus Kellermann have those "the Biggest A*sshole"-videos in Youtube? He might be persuaded to make a few for warships as well. :Smile_great:

Not that I ever watch any such, of course...:Smile_Default:

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,732 posts
6,135 battles
10 hours ago, Migulaitor said:

Gaede went AFK 2 minutes into the game (Said in chat he will do it and sailed to a corner) super close lose.... 

I know that the mantra is - if you don't  have the time don't hit the battle button' as it is unfair on the rest of the team, but we all have lives, partners, family etc who can and occasionally do chuck a spanner into our best intentions. Did the guy say why?

[ONE2]
Players
2,785 posts
16,080 battles
4 minutes ago, philjd said:

... we all have lives, partners, family ...

WOOT!! Says who? I deny that! :Smile-angry: What madness to even suggest such heresy...:Smile_ohmy::cap_old:

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,732 posts
6,135 battles
2 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

WOOT!! Says who? I deny that! :Smile-angry: What madness to even suggest such heresy...:Smile_ohmy::cap_old:

My wife, your wife [?].. and all the other wives :)

[ONE2]
Players
2,785 posts
16,080 battles

BUT BUT @philjd That is shocking - I thought that we are just an independent anarcho-synticalist commune of free, single proletariat with no life and now this.:Smile_amazed:

help-1.jpg.2f893afe807501a44dba149ffc80ede9.jpg

• Funny 1

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,732 posts
6,135 battles
1 minute ago, RAHJAILARI said:

BUT BUT @philjd That is shocking - I thought that we are just an independent anarcho-synticalist commune of free, single proletariat with no life and now this.:Smile_amazed:

help.jpg.8154aa8c7609bdc45f0b28ec0502a6a7.jpg

I agree totally comrade, until her who must be obeyed appears in the doorway and tells me otherwise. ;)

[ONE2]
Players
2,785 posts
16,080 battles

Shhh-shush @philjd dude. Don't jinx my mojo man... Just successfully hiding out here from the same... :Smile_hiding:

Ahh, our precious innocent illusions of freedom, how little we knew...:Smile_child:

bacon.jpg.ab029a6e18461ca549f7c15d2ab8001e.jpg

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles
4 minutes ago, philjd said:

Did the guy say why?

No idea whats, he complained about cruisers and said he will go afk, so no IRL problem if we dont count below average brain functions.

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,732 posts
6,135 battles
2 minutes ago, Migulaitor said:

No idea whats, he complained about cruisers and said he will go afk, so no IRL problem

I'd report him for that.

[ONE2]
Players
2,785 posts
16,080 battles
3 minutes ago, Migulaitor said:

...if we dont count below average brain functions...

That is indeed a very serious and debilitating condition indeed. There is no known cure however. But perhaps uninstalling would help? :cap_hmm:

[SCRUB]
Players
3,205 posts
8,367 battles

Lately if I see friendly torps from behind I dont even dodge .... I just allow to get TK. Chat rage justified.

Players
500 posts
9,854 battles
12 hours ago, EgyptOverseer said:

Exact same thing happened to me, in ranked.

Raised a ticket and got the generic response that nothing will be done because the team kill penalty is automatically applied when it happens.

Also to note, single torp salvo team kills actually have no impact in the team killer in the actual match he performs it, apart from him becoming purple for the following 6 matches. That means the current automatic penalty actually makes it worth it for them. This is because flooding damage does not count the same way as fire in the team kill department (i.e. a fire ticking causes the same damage to the team killer, flood damage doesn't), probably because WG wants to be lenient on accidental torp hits from DDs and not realising there are BBs with Torps that can only torp team mates if it's on purpose (due to the nature of the class and how it plays).

Practically all the team kills I have suffered have been torp salvos. I was obviously especially salty on the ranked one, particularly because I was then matched with the same player on my team 2 games later and he continued to be nonchalant about it and blow kisses, all because he rammed me while I was bow in on a cap. He even prepared his excuse on the spot that it was a miss-click, as if a BB player with no line of sight to any enemy players would swap to torp view directly facing the broadside of a stationary friendly BB and "accidentally" launch a full salvo that perfectly aligs every torp with that friendly broadside.

Flooding damage eventually reflects on the TKller in the match he inflicted it. it just takes a while to kick in, 

Sign in to follow this