You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ronin_hr

Nerf Conq already!

193 comments in this topic

Players
2,189 posts
3,836 battles
On 1/29/2018 at 4:12 PM, ronin_hr said:

How long till Conq nerf?

I really don't care for stupid statistics on how many battles are won or lost, K/D ratio etc. etc. The ship is plain stupid. I had plenty of encounters with it in my Yamato, most case scenarios are that I am full angled on it and it still deals 15k of damage, while he is fully broadside and impossible to citadel and that is totally stupid. How many times have you seen a player in Conqueror watching his citadel? I know that it is possible to citadel, but that is a too rare case to mention.

Excuses like "oooh but the dmg dealt by Conq is possible to heal" are also stupid and I really don't care about the damage he is pumping but the fact that this ship promotes lazy play. About what do you have to worry about in it? You don't watch your broadside, you don't have to focus on aim because you have a crap load of guns since you can give 90% of time almost full broadside and you have crazy heal, oh and let me not forget that trollish concealment. Can you compare any of T10 battleships with it and tell me that it is easier to play it that Conq?

You dont care about stupid statistics, but would you care about nerfing your precious Yamato? You have the ship that is indestructible from front side, with 460mm guns that rekt ANY ship in game. Very tanky and very powerfull. And you dare to complain.

Conqueror is not hard to destroy. No matter you cant cidatel him he still easy get heavy damaged easily. Its not all about black ribbons you know... Conq is very soft armor ship, and thats why he have that super heal.

How many times I've seen a player in Conquerior watching citadel? Well, my Conqueror got several times hit for 40k damage with single salvo, so I dont think he is that OP. 

You should first try for yourself to play Conq, than come back and complain about his armor (or better to say ''armor''). Try it on PTS.

And btw, who cares what Flamu says or think. He is not Jesus...

On 1/29/2018 at 4:29 PM, _Xaero_ said:

it can go broad most of the time and you can't punish it like a normal BB.

Yes you can. Like I said above, Conq gets heavy damaged easier than any other BB in tier. Just because you dont get black ribbons it doesnt mean ship is too tuff .

• Boring 2

[CR33D]
Players
3,207 posts
16,316 battles
11 hours ago, DerKleine said:

RN cruisers are literally the only example of cruisers the Conqueror can devastate with HE though, and even then it's a lot less likely than with AP, since you have to hit more shells to do the same amount of damage and you shells have to hit parts of the exterior armour that are part of the citadel (No citadel hits through the bow or Citadel Roof). So while it is theoretically possible to devastate RN cruisers that way, it's still a lot less likely than if the Conqueror was shooting AP, meaning you are less of a threat. The 1/4 pen rule for the main battery of certain battleships is arguably unnecessary and should be removed, but it's rarely that big of a game changer either. Still the point is that I don't think the fact that most cruisers can move around a lot more freely in the face of most conqueror players, and to some extent this applies to battleships as well. Like with all sources of damage over time, you want to avoid continued exposure to the source to allow you to make use of your damage control party more effectively. If a Conqueror can't maintain line of sight on you to actually start follow up fires after setting multiple fires, his fire starting ability decreases in value. This is where fire prevention comes in to play, as fire prevention will make it significantly harder to start multiple fires, giving you more time to break line of sight before you actually need to damage control. This is also where another piece of bad advice comes into play: "You can't angle against a conqueror". This is simply missing the point. When facing a conqueror you should absolutely try and minimize the number of shell hits you received, which involves angling. The Conqueror is certainly not an accurate ship, so this will also drastically reduce the chance of receiving multiple fires by decreasing the number of shell hits, once again giving you more time to break line of sight and damage control. This is what I meant by saying that mitigating damage from a Conqueror requires a different approach than mitigating damage from most other battleships. 

The ones who are punished by continuous HE spam the most are those who remain open to being spammed. Yes, the HE might not be "the most skillful" thing to use, but then again we might as well say similar things for ships that can overmatch a lot of stuff with AP or just sit somewhere and bow tank. These are all things that are easy to do, but not necessarily the most effective thing to do.

Again, this is not saying that the Conqueror's guns shouldn't be changed, they're really not all that interesting to use, what I'm saying is that these guns come with a lot of their own unique issues.

For the Concealment I'll just repeat what I've already said: Where's the evidence of people actually using it offensively? The Conqueror is not a ship that synergizes well with that kind of playstyle, as it doesn't have accurate or reliable AP to deliver that surprise devastating salvo. The North Carolina, Iowa and Missouri are much better examples of that, but I don't see people getting too outraged over those.

In regards to the citadel, raising the Citadel to Yamato levels (or similar) would completely negate the only thing the Conqueror has going for it in terms of tankyness. You'd still be taking a lot of damage HE and AP pens, be taking more citadels and be able to heal less of it all back. Similarly a Minotaur can theoretically tank 126 436 damage with the +20% repair flag, but you'll never actually be able to repair anything close to that because a lot of the damage you take is not even close to being fully healable. Raising the citadel without changing anything else would make the Conqueror an incredibly vulnerable ship, so here's my proposal: Raise the Citadel (Perhaps not to Yamato levels, but USN BB levels or very slightly above) and make at least 50% of citadel damage healable, just like on the RN cruisers (rather than the regular 10%). That way you retain the unique ability to tank through consumables, but can also be punished for making larger mistakes and still take more damage in general. Depending on how well this performs the repair party cooldown could potentially be adjusted back to more normal levels as well.

Of course max AP damage is higher than max HE. So yeah you are bigger threat with AP to RN cruisers. Thats true. But still being able to devastate a ship with HE is just wrong. Its something we dont need in this game.

Because they dont have the combination that conqueror has. Yes they can have a good concealment too. They dont have super heal and they definitely dont have super low citadels. All of those together make conqueror stupidly easy to play. 

It would still have super heal. But healing citadel damage? i dont think it would need it. Not getting citadeled would be the solution. And if people did show broadside and got citadeled, it would be their mistake just like in any other BB or CA. 

I said yamato levels (Slightly lower could be too) because imo USN citadel levels became also too forgiving. WG should take the buff back because they were already strong enough.

• Cool 1

[CR33D]
Players
3,207 posts
16,316 battles
22 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

You dont care about stupid statistics, but would you care about nerfing your precious Yamato? You have the ship that is indestructible from front side, with 460mm guns that rekt ANY ship in game. Very tanky and very powerfull. And you dare to complain.

You can citadel it from the bow quite easy with an other yamato. You can even citadel it with montana. Btw. Its the only tier 10 BB which has citadels above water. Yet she is very powerful yes. But why mentioning her in this topic? 

Players
57 posts
14,645 battles
6 minutes ago, ghostbuster_ said:

Of course max AP damage is higher than max HE. So yeah you are bigger threat with AP to RN cruisers. Thats true. But still being able to devastate a ship with HE is just wrong. Its something we dont need in this game.

Because they dont have the combination that conqueror has. Yes they can have a good concealment too. They dont have super heal and they definitely dont have super low citadels. All of those together make conqueror stupidly easy to play. 

It would still has super heal. But healing citadel damage? i dont think it would need it. Not getting citadeled would be the solution. And if people did show broadside and got citadeled, it would be their mistake just like in any other BB or CA. 

I said yamato levels (Slightly lower could be too) because imo USN citadel levels became also too forgiving. WG should take the buff back because they were already strong enough.

So let's get this straight.

- Your complaint is that the Conqueror is too easy to play.

- The statistics we have available show that the Conqueror is not actually overperforming (significantly) in terms of winrate.

- Rather than asking for changes to the ship (which is what I'm trying to do here and would make more sense if you complaint is more that it's too easy to play rather than that it's overperforming), you want a straight up nerf, which is somehow supposed to keep the performance of the ship fine... how exactly?

I think you're completely missing the point of my suggestion to raise the citadel and buff the amount of healable citadel damage. The goal is to make the ship both punishable, but competitive with other T10 BBs in terms of survivability as a whole. By raising the citadel the ship becomes a lot more punishable, what would previously have been regular pens are turned into citadels. It becomes possible to instantly take out the ship from larger amounts of HP regardless of any changes to the heal. If we were to now buff healable citadel damage from 10% to 60% (the amount RN BBs can heal regular pens, let's just assume that as of right now they never get citadeled which is usually the case) we essentially land back where we started... except that you can now deal massive damage spikes to the ship. If these damage spikes fail, the ship can still recover, though not quite to the extent it currently can, as it's still taking more damage.

If you main problem was the inability to punish the ship when it's broadside, that's exactly what this solution would fix while changing as little of anything else as possible (other than that non-devastating torpedo salvos would be less effective against it, which could be adjusted through changes to the torpedo protection if needed).

In short raising the citadel and increasing the healable citadel damage percentage would

- Make mistakes more punishable and reduce the brawling capabilities, raising the skill floor

- Retain the unique form of tanking through consumables (which can be seen as a characteristic of both RN lines)

- as a whole decrease survivability against Battleships and some cruisers at close range, while slightly increasing the survivability against destroyers - a slight nerf overall, not a massive nerf hammer swing (because do you really trust WG to make massive balance changes?)

Where's the problem with that? 

• Cool 2

[DREAD]
Players
7,473 posts
5,745 battles
8 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Same questions = same answers.

And despite having more dmg - as you yourself pointed that one out - I haven't heard of RN BBs making more xp / credits than others do? Guess you need less skill but have to do more for that same reward, which seems pretty much balanced for me. Hard to judge as I kinda prefer my sAP on them - and when people expect you to spam HE that can easily turn into "surprise surprise you just lost 40k hp in a salvo".

You might quote WoWS Today showing that Conq is 38 xp  ahead of Yamato, which is 9 exp ahead of Missouri, which is 14 xp ahead of Montana, which is 142 xp ahead of GK (those are the last 2 week top 5 BBs) BUT it's the least accurate of the statistics shown there as it's not base xp - it's base xp + premium account.

Someone who plays without premium would have to score 1500 base xp to have the same as someone with premium who scored just 1000 base xp - and I'm sure you can imagine the performance difference between those 2. So you never know how much of it actual base xp, and how much is the prem acc bonus as you'd have to know every single player who played those games for that.

If you do equal or better with less skill as you admit yourself, How is that balanced?

• Cool 1

[CR33D]
Players
3,207 posts
16,316 battles
7 hours ago, DerKleine said:

So let's get this straight.

- Your complaint is that the Conqueror is too easy to play.

- The statistics we have available show that the Conqueror is not actually overperforming (significantly) in terms of winrate.

- Rather than asking for changes to the ship (which is what I'm trying to do here and would make more sense if you complaint is more that it's too easy to play rather than that it's overperforming), you want a straight up nerf, which is somehow supposed to keep the performance of the ship fine... how exactly?

I think you're completely missing the point of my suggestion to raise the citadel and buff the amount of healable citadel damage. The goal is to make the ship both punishable, but competitive with other T10 BBs in terms of survivability as a whole. By raising the citadel the ship becomes a lot more punishable, what would previously have been regular pens are turned into citadels. It becomes possible to instantly take out the ship from larger amounts of HP regardless of any changes to the heal. If we were to now buff healable citadel damage from 10% to 60% (the amount RN BBs can heal regular pens, let's just assume that as of right now they never get citadeled which is usually the case) we essentially land back where we started... except that you can now deal massive damage spikes to the ship. If these damage spikes fail, the ship can still recover, though not quite to the extent it currently can, as it's still taking more damage.

If you main problem was the inability to punish the ship when it's broadside, that's exactly what this solution would fix while changing as little of anything else as possible (other than that non-devastating torpedo salvos would be less effective against it, which could be adjusted through changes to the torpedo protection if needed).

In short raising the citadel and increasing the healable citadel damage percentage would

- Make mistakes more punishable and reduce the brawling capabilities, raising the skill floor

- Retain the unique form of tanking through consumables (which can be seen as a characteristic of both RN lines)

- as a whole decrease survivability against Battleships and some cruisers at close range, while slightly increasing the survivability against destroyers - a slight nerf overall, not a massive nerf hammer swing (because do you really trust WG to make massive balance changes?)

Where's the problem with that? 

Hell no!! You know that i dont trust WG about that. 

Yes my problem is this ship requiring minimum skill to play. Its like WG devs tried to create a ship as easy to play as possible and the result is the conqueror. What you are suggesting actually makes sense and i get it. Making her punisable is what i have been saying whole time in this thread. And what you suggested gives me what i asked. Just a little point that we can not agree.

why do you think that she would be straight up unable to compete if we raised the citadels without letting her heal the citadel damage? "It becomes possible to instantly take out the ship from larger amounts of HP regardless of any changes to the heal." Like any other BB. She would still be able to heal more regular pen/HE and fire damage than other BBs with super heal. This would be her unique ability.

I would still accept the suggestion you made. Raised citadels with 60% healable citadel damage. To be honest i have never thought about letting her heal more citadel damage. You are right she would still become punishable otherwords people would have to think a little bit while sailing her. But i really dont think that she needs this healable citadel damage. Proper angling with super heal which heals regular pen/HE and fire damage should make her competitiv enough against other tier 10s. 

Btw i must say, Its nice to discuss with someone who actually knows what he is talking about and how to discuss. 

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
665 posts
5,455 battles

So according to Willy Wonka here, equal reward for less skill = balanced.

Boy the mental gymnastics here. Goes hand in hand with the huge buff the IJN DDs received when their torpedoes were nerfed. If there was an Olympic discipline for mental gymnastics Willy would have a room full of gold medals by now :Smile_teethhappy:.

I am having trouble taking him seriouslly by now. I think he is just a very good troll.

• Funny 2

Players
2,189 posts
3,836 battles
13 hours ago, ghostbuster_ said:

You can citadel it from the bow quite easy with an other yamato. You can even citadel it with montana. Btw. Its the only tier 10 BB which has citadels above water. Yet she is very powerful yes. But why mentioning her in this topic? 

The point is, the whining here about Conqueror is really waste of bullet. Dont know about you but I dont see that much Conqueror's in battles as I do see many Yamato's and Montana's. Do I cry for too much Yamato's? Of course not. No one forces me to rush into enemy Yamato, am I right?

• Cool 1

[CR33D]
Players
3,207 posts
16,316 battles
37 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

The point is, the whining here about Conqueror is really waste of bullet. Dont know about you but I dont see that much Conqueror's in battles as I do see many Yamato's and Montana's. Do I cry for too much Yamato's? Of course not. No one forces me to rush into enemy Yamato, am I right?

If you think that yamato is as stupidly forgiving/easy as conqueror is or if you think that she is OP or if you think something is wrong with yamato, go on. Start a thread about it. Besides i dont think anyone here said anything about having too many conquerors in randoms. 

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,187 battles
10 hours ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

If you do equal or better with less skill as you admit yourself, How is that balanced?

:fish_palm: You do more dmg not more useful dmg, that's all. You burn their highest health ships giving you an inflated impression of damage you do. This is why I'd love to see % hp based stats - so you'd see how your Conq has barely any impact despite having the higher dmg dealt. It's easier to farm good-looking numbers, not to do better.

Doing 35k bcuz you wrecked 2 DDs is still going to give you more than doing 150k to a tier 10 BB. Really that hard to understand?

7 hours ago, SovietFury43 said:

So according to Willy Wonka here, equal reward for less skill = balanced.

Boy the mental gymnastics here. Goes hand in hand with the huge buff the IJN DDs received when their torpedoes were nerfed. If there was an Olympic discipline for mental gymnastics Willy would have a room full of gold medals by now :Smile_teethhappy:

And the ComradeBullsh*t34 here - still can't back up a single claim he has ever made

• Funny 2

[DREAD]
Players
7,473 posts
5,745 battles
1 hour ago, wilkatis_LV said:

:fish_palm: You do more dmg not more useful dmg, that's all. You burn their highest health ships giving you an inflated impression of damage you do. This is why I'd love to see % hp based stats - so you'd see how your Conq has barely any impact despite having the higher dmg dealt. It's easier to farm good-looking numbers, not to do better.

Doing 35k bcuz you wrecked 2 DDs is still going to give you more than doing 150k to a tier 10 BB. Really that hard to understand?

And the ComradeBullsh*t34 here - still can't back up a single claim he has ever made

Omg ok. Yes I know you mean more less useful damage, i.e. BB fire damage. And you said similar XP.

Fine - and my point is still - and for some reason I have to repeat it - same result (or better - you can argue about the better) BUT for less skill. My view: higher skill needed -> higher reward (same for the other direction)

(Less skill here = option of consistent HE damage irrespective of target behaviour, distance, and so on)

Beta Tester
665 posts
5,455 battles

You see 1MajorKoenig! All that extra damage is totally useless, the highest win rate of all the tier 10 BBs has absolutely nothing to do with it at all. 

The primary role of tier 10 BBs is actually to hunt DDs. And since the Conqueror is such a shitty DD hunter its perfectly balanced.

Nothing to worry about at all.

• Funny 1

[DREAD]
Players
7,473 posts
5,745 battles
24 minutes ago, SovietFury43 said:

You see 1MajorKoenig! All that extra damage is totally useless, the highest win rate of all the tier 10 BBs has absolutely nothing to do with it at all. 

The primary role of tier 10 BBs is actually to hunt DDs. And since the Conqueror is such a shitty DD hunter its perfectly balanced.

Nothing to worry about at all.

Wow finally someone is able to explain this to me in a way I understand it! Thx mate

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,187 battles
On 2/1/2018 at 9:50 PM, SovietFury43 said:

All that extra damage is totally useless, the highest win rate of all the tier 10 BBs has absolutely nothing to do with it at all. 

EDIT34 could you provide evidence for this claim maybe? Will it be the 1st? Probably not, because I have to go just 1 page back in this same thread to see this:

On 1/31/2018 at 10:15 PM, wilkatis_LV said:

Rm8VJkV.png

Don't you ever get tired of failing at every single imaginary argument you ever have?

Edited by Kampa1987
Insult

[LEGIO]
[LEGIO]
Players
599 posts
8,228 battles

I think that all HE on Battleships should be nerfed. At least firechance. No nee whatsoever to have that idiotic high firechance. Balance all ships to an acceptable level. Start with battleships :) Now i have had my 5 sec here. Goodnight all 

Players
2,735 posts
10,310 battles
4 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Oh noez, I haz no brain to turn my gunz towardz andything else but BBs, so my ship is much balansd.

The fact Mongqueror players are sitting 22km away burning down BBs does not mean Mongqueror can't delete any other ship class in a salvo or two.
If they had any brains to turn their guns towards DDs, they would notice they can mop them up with their balanced HE, and that they don't even need to switch to AP (and AP isn't any worse) to drop half HP off of cruisers.

So yea, players stupidity doesn't make the ship balanced, but whats the point of telling you that...

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,187 battles
2 hours ago, cro_pwr said:

Oh noez, I haz no brain to turn my gunz towardz andything else but BBs, so my ship is much balansd.

The fact Mongqueror players are sitting 22km away burning down BBs does not mean Mongqueror can't delete any other ship class in a salvo or two.
If they had any brains to turn their guns towards DDs, they would notice they can mop them up with their balanced HE, and that they don't even need to switch to AP (and AP isn't any worse) to drop half HP off of cruisers.

So yea, players stupidity doesn't make the ship balanced, but whats the point of telling you that...

Funny as I still prefer using AP.

Also that

needs a correction. Replase Conq with BB - and you get actually correct statement, as it fits every single BB in the game, not just one.

Like this:

The fact that BB players are sitting 20+km away burning down other BBs does not mean they can't delete any other ship class in a salvo or two.

See? A bit different, yet still the exact same.

Against a DD fire and penetration are irrelevant - that leaves damage. On par with IJN BBs - and since I haven't heard people complaining about IJN BB HE damage which has been like that since day1 - your argument is already failed.

And yeah, their HE acts on cruisers in exactly the same way as other BBs HE does - except that AP still does a better job, which is why people usually prefer using that. O course if your lord and savior Flamu doesn't insist that you stick to HE, we already know how the blind sheep react to that.

Just 1 armour zone differs - RN CL citadel belts can be penetrated by RN and German BB HE, while the same con not be done by IJN, US, Russian, Italian and French BBs - and yet again, I haven't seen people complaining about German HE pen since that became a thing (not sure if it was with release or some time later).

So yeah, just because you can't figure out how to deal with a ship in... 5-ish months doesn't mean it's OP, it just means you are a bit slow.

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
807 posts
13 hours ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

Omg ok. Yes I know you mean more less useful damage, i.e. BB fire damage. And you said similar XP.

Fine - and my point is still - and for some reason I have to repeat it - same result (or better - you can argue about the better) BUT for less skill. My view: higher skill needed -> higher reward (same for the other direction)

(Less skill here = option of consistent HE damage irrespective of target behaviour, distance, and so on)

Well, my biggest problem with the Conq, isn`t the Conq itself. It`s the negative aspect of the gameplay she promotes that dwindles into other nations BBs.

DDs fire HE

CL/CAs fire HE

And now the BBs sit there and spam HE.

If u are "forced" to use HE in a capital ship, there is something wrong with the balancing of the ammo.

@wilkatis_LV: Picture 1 and 3 is moving target shots. Am I lucky? :cap_win:

Beta Tester
1,423 posts
9,568 battles
On 2/1/2018 at 1:56 AM, Hades_warrior said:

Conqueror is not hard to destroy. No matter you cant cidatel him he still easy get heavy damaged easily. Its not all about black ribbons you know... Conq is very soft armor ship, and thats why he have that super heal.

How many times I've seen a player in Conquerior watching citadel? Well, my Conqueror got several times hit for 40k damage with single salvo, so I dont think he is that OP. 

You should first try for yourself to play Conq, than come back and complain about his armor (or better to say ''armor''). Try it on PTS.

And btw, who cares what Flamu says or think. He is not Jesus...

Yes you can. Like I said above, Conq gets heavy damaged easier than any other BB in tier. Just because you dont get black ribbons it doesnt mean ship is too tuff .

Flamu is no Jesus, but i think youre just in denial to think he doesnt know his crap, and his crap is 80% above average of the knowledge in this forum what i can tell. For instance, if you had followed and watched Flamus videos you would have seen him delete a US T10 BB from a far in a couple of salvos without that player doing anything wrong. Flamu even said he would have played it the same way so he had no chance to avoid getting killed by Flamu, and if that doesnt say its something wrong with this ship i dont know what.

Also if you followed Flamu you would know to use his recommended tank build on all high tier BB which pretty much makes it totally immune to all firespamming DDs and CAs, so pretty much the only way to take it down is a combined CV and DD torp attack. So if he stays at a bit of a range, surrounded by support its impossible for him to die, meanwhile he burns down every ships that is spotted. And i know that all Pro guys favorite comment is that all damage done by Conquerors HE is healable, if he focus you you wont get a chance to do that.

Also, if you followed Flamu you would also know its pretty easy to citadel a Yamato from the front thru his octagon shaped citadel, also a bit of a pro tip i learned from his videos. So i do this all day in my T9 Missouri, funny as hell to see their reaction!

I play Conqueror when im fed up with potato teams and just want to have a great game regardless, and i will. Sure, the potatoes on my team will die and suicide and do all kinds of stupid crap but i will still have a 200k+ game in my Conqueror, usually while im pulling lint out of my bellybutton (TMI?) and drinking a beer and talking with my son.

If i dont want to die in my Conqueror, i wont, easy as that. And thats not due to my skills, i only built and play her as you should and i need to fear no one in the game, pretty much.

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
807 posts
3 minutes ago, Oldschool_Gaming_YT said:

Flamu is no Jesus, but i think youre just in denial to think he doesnt know his crap, and his crap is 80% above average of the knowledge in this forum what i can tell. For instance, if you had followed and watched Flamus videos you would have seen him delete a US T10 BB from a far in a couple of salvos without that player doing anything wrong. Flamu even said he would have played it the same way so he had no chance to avoid getting killed by Flamu, and if that doesnt say its something wrong with this ship i dont know what.

Also if you followed Flamu you would know to use his recommended tank build on all high tier BB which pretty much makes it totally immune to all firespamming DDs and CAs, so pretty much the only way to take it down is a combined CV and DD torp attack. So if he stays at a bit of a range, surrounded by support its impossible for him to die, meanwhile he burns down every ships that is spotted. And i know that all Pro guys favorite comment is that all damage done by Conquerors HE is healable, if he focus you you wont get a chance to do that.

Also, if you followed Flamu you would also know its pretty easy to citadel a Yamato from the front thru his octagon shaped citadel, also a bit of a pro tip i learned from his videos. So i do this all day in my T9 Missouri, funny as hell to see their reaction!

I play Conqueror when im fed up with potato teams and just want to have a great game regardless, and i will. Sure, the potatoes on my team will die and suicide and do all kinds of stupid crap but i will still have a 200k+ game in my Conqueror, usually while im pulling lint out of my bellybutton (TMI?) and drinking a beer and talking with my son.

If i dont want to die in my Conqueror, i wont, easy as that. And thats not due to my skills, i only built and play her as you should and i need to fear no one in the game, pretty much.

Sry, but if I am to watch anything of that guy I need to mute the sound. He is horrible to listen to.

And potato this and potato that. It`s like reading or listening to any of QB or Orza fanboys talk. It`s like u all are 10 years old.

Players
2,189 posts
3,836 battles
On 2/1/2018 at 5:35 PM, ghostbuster_ said:

If you think that yamato is as stupidly forgiving/easy as conqueror is or if you think that she is OP or if you think something is wrong with yamato, go on. Start a thread about it. Besides i dont think anyone here said anything about having too many conquerors in randoms. 

Why would I open a thread about Yamato if I dont care about it? You obviously haven't noticed how low number of Conqueror's are in Randoms, so whats the point of cry? Do I own Conqueror? - Yes. Do I like the ship? - Hell yes. Do I play it offen? - No.

I just think that some people are buthurt just because there is a ship who can counter Yamato and remove him his crown from head.

Haters gonna hate.

On 2/1/2018 at 10:26 PM, wilkatis_LV said:

EDIT34 could you provide evidence for this claim maybe? Will it be the 1st? Probably not, because I have to go just 1 page back in this same thread to see this:

Don't you ever get tired of failing at every single imaginary argument you ever have?

Dont bother. Seems like people care only for some ships  shells rather than gameplay ratio on month basis compared to other ships of same tier.

On 2/2/2018 at 11:58 AM, Oldschool_Gaming_YT said:

Yadda yadda yadda... I see too many Flamu mentions here. I dont care what he says im not a fanboy.

He have his knowledge, but also other players have it too for enjoying in game.

I dont follow him or any other streamer. Im good creating perks on commanders and setup on ships on my own.

• Cool 1

[CR33D]
Players
3,207 posts
16,316 battles
1 hour ago, Hades_warrior said:

Why would I open a thread about Yamato if I dont care about it? You obviously haven't noticed how low number of Conqueror's are in Randoms, so whats the point of cry? Do I own Conqueror? - Yes. Do I like the ship? - Hell yes. Do I play it offen? - No.

How you mentioned yamato didnt look like you dont care but its fine. You are right, if you dont care, no need to open a thread about it.

Has anyone ever said that there are many conqs in randoms? Nope. What does it have to do it with the ship itself anyway?

There are whiners and there are people who are actually trying to make it somehow skillbased, without overnerfing it. Dont miss the difference.

so you have the conq and? I have it too.

Players
2,844 posts
14,993 battles
6 hours ago, siramra said:

Sry, but if I am to watch anything of that guy I need to mute the sound. He is horrible to listen to.

And potato this and potato that. It`s like reading or listening to any of QB or Orza fanboys talk. It`s like u all are 10 years old.

I watch the wows videos by Flamu.  They have gotten better over time in giving me what I need... tactical insight.  I have little interest in the video that shows a player score 1,000,000 damage in their Albany (etc), but if said video include interesting new tactics... then I am in. 

Now to be clear, Flamu is not the only player that make insightful video, so I watch other also and try to learn.

PS.  I am like 10 years old.  Thank you!  It has been awhile.

Players
2,189 posts
3,836 battles
1 hour ago, ghostbuster_ said:

How you mentioned yamato didnt look like you dont care but its fine. You are right, if you dont care, no need to open a thread about it.

Has anyone ever said that there are many conqs in randoms? Nope. What does it have to do it with the ship itself anyway?

There are whiners and there are people who are actually trying to make it somehow skillbased, without overnerfing it. Dont miss the difference.

so you have the conq and? I have it too.

Yamato doesnt require that much skills to play it. He is a large fortress with highest caliber guns in game.

if you rush with Conqueror, than its not quite 0 skills ship, in case you wanna get out alive. If you forgot she drags the fire on itself almost the same as Yamato, but Conqueror takes much more damage with every salvo.